Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

And the tower falls ll Completed

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

And the tower falls ll Completed Empty And the tower falls ll Completed

Post by Manda Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:15 am

The infamous red head was known for several things. Being a Parselmouth, being kidnapped, her father being a famous dark wizard (Who fell to his death by his side kick), her temper, and being part of the Seven Devils. Well, it was more like the Angry Seven Devils. With Anya and Kait going against Lena, the rest of the Devils were forced to take sides.

Kait knew that Lora would probably take Anya and Kait's side, then Dylan would follow. That boy worship Mango, as if she was a goddess. Then again, Kait saw Lor as a goddess too. But in a pure, friendship way. The Greek knew that Frodo would take her side too.

But there was another thing Kait was well known for. It was her ability it hide all, but her anger and frustration. She treated her friends differently in public; she was more private. More careful. It wasn't because she was paranoid. It was because she didn't want people to see how she felt.

Ignoring looks as she treaded down the Entrance wall, the first thing Kait noticed was a group of people. They all pointed and whispered, as if they were afraid of getting someones attention. What were they looking at?

Ignoring the saying 'Curiosity killed the cat', Kait ran up to the crowd and pushed some people away. As she got closer, she heard some hissing, and she could understand it.

Did something happen to her snakes?

Now at the edge, Kait saw a sight that froze her still. Froze her to the bone, to her soul. She saw a sight, that broke a very important string her life. A string, that helped hold her sanity, kindness, and ability to comfort. It broke violently, and exposed her to the cold a bit more.

... It couldn't be...

Strangled words flew out of her mouth, as people around her backed slowly away. They were wary. Wary of her temper, and her way of releasing grief. They didn't want to become a punching bag.

Kneeling besides the body, the red heads hand shook. Red spots filled her vision as she felt a smooth, cold body wrap around her legs. It was comforting. It was confirming what happened, really happened.

Thick tears fell as Kait screamed. The screams echoed her grief. Her anger. It chilled the watchers to the bone, as they watched the girl who was had skilled poker faces, openly weep. It made them want to cry.

"LIATH! NO! WAKE UP!" The fifth year screamed, picking up the bleeding body. The girl now realized, the head was detached from the beautiful tan and brown scales. Who had done this violent act, to just cut off a head from a snake who hasn't done any harm?

"No.. No. No.. NO!" Kait whimpered, now cradling the head. Snake blood dripped on her robes, staining them with the thick gooey mess. Liath was her first snake, her first protector. Liath helped to prevent from the worse of the attacks from her mother.

"No... please no."

Gray moon rested her head on the girl's knee, with a look so sad, you expected the snake to cry. But a snake couldn't cry, it didn't have that way to spill their grief.

"Who did this?" Kait whispered, in her beloved Parseltoungue. " Who did this cruel act?"

The shook of the head told Kait that the snake didn't know.

Shaking very violently, Kait put the head by the body. Pulling out her wand, the red head whispered words that caused the body parts to rejoin. Liath deserved to be buried, fully attached.

Laith deserved the world.

Rocking herself back and forth, Kait tried to tell herself this was just a nightmare. It isn't true, it couldn't be. She pinched herself, not flinching at the pain.

The proof was there, it was crystal clear proof. But yet, Kait refused to accept it.

The Hrabrost's beloved snake was murdered, and left here for everybody to see.

Left for Kait to see it, and take down her barriers for a while.

Last edited by Kaitlen Atriz Grayson on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

And the tower falls ll Completed Empty Re: And the tower falls ll Completed

Post by Rora Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:22 am

The Uchitel Prefect had motives to be alone. It wasn't as if it was strange to see her wandering across the corridors now, especially since her official split with the Seven Devils went public. With them out of the way, she had to admit that it was a lonely life. There was no Kait to get trashed with, there was no Anya to confide anything about, no Frodo to say hi to every morning and treat like a brother...

Did she have any consolation to this ailment? She supposed she had. With distractions out of the way, she had her homework done quicker and neater and a hell of a lot better. She had started sleeping at regular hours, though her eating condition had only gotten marginally better. As for friends? Lena didn't know the definition of the word any longer. She loved Tessa to bits but she wasn't Anya. She loved Haze but she knew Haze had a crush on her so it was awkward. She had Rhys, but he was always off in the kitchens somewhere. Fabian could not shut up about seducing Leonora Bruckner and that annoyed her...

Merlin, being alone sucked shit.

Whispers popped here and there as the blonde walked by the Great Hall. A raised eyebrow she had given told the other students everything: she was curious, and someone should probably tell her what was happening or they would receive a painful punishment. Yet no one dared to step forward to tell her the cause of all of this ruckus.

Lena didn't blame them, though. Ever since the year had begun, she had taken on a new persona of her that had never been shown since the beginning of her first year, but it was different in a majority of ways. Her eyes screamed for people to go away, and to let her do whatever she was supposed to do. She had turned from Lena Vorstenbach, Queen of Uchitel, to Lena, Queen of Ice.

She liked having a mononym. It made her seem more powerful, or at least she felt that way. Her feet swept over the floor as she took her steps, and someone cleared their throat.

"Liath is dead."

Tilting her head, Lena's lip curled into a vile smirk. "Liath as in Grayson's pet snake?" she questioned, and the young third year who had answered her question, nodded. Perfect. She held her head high, her chin gently touching the sky, and she entered the Great Hall.

The sight before the Uchitel was one not to be forgotten. There was the Unwanted Redhead, crying waterfalls upon a lake of sodden tears, over a carcass of a snake. The sight of her crying alone made her nerve cells laugh in ways she had never known existed. Wait, cells could laugh? That was a brand-spanking new discovery.

People stepped out of the way, holding their breaths to see what would happen to the two most talked-about rivals in Fifth Year. She knew that everyone here was going to be a witness of her actions and even if it lost her her Prefect badge she didn't care. Kaitlen Grayson deserved what she got - more than that, actually.

"I feel sorry for the snake, if that helps," Lena calmly uttered, kneeling down for a moment in respect to the creature. "It did not deserve to die an unnatural death. No pet does in my opinion. Not even hippogriffs."

Smoothing her robes, the Prefect stood up. Her eyes remained cold, unblinking, as if she was lost in her own emotions. That in itself was not far from the truth, though she was primarily lost not just in her emotions, but her mind, her relationships, her connections...

"But you, on the other hand..." Lena began to admit, her lips parting as she took a brief glance at the Hrabrost, "I'm glad you're grieving. I'm glad Liath's dead just so I can see you cry. You deserve it after punching me, and then some. You deserve it for ruining me, Grayson. Good grief! Out of all people, why do you plague me?" She then pressed her lips together, and formed a smirk.

The malice in her eyes were too obvious, and it spread towards her features.

"Hatred is a funny thing, isn't it?" questioned the girl, stepping back towards the exit. Her eyes were fixed onto the Hrabrost. "It makes you do stupid things, and make you stay stupid words that you don't mean, then a minute later your insides begin to sob and you let yourself cry and you're desperate to apologize. We beg to differ, don't we?" She took another step back. "We never say silly things we don't mean when we're mad. We say those things all the time."

A bitter laugh released from the blonde's lips. "I hope you're happy now, Grayson," she announced, walking out of the Great Hall. "Go to hell."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:54 am

It was like somebody dumped a bucket of ice cold water onto Kait, as a Devil walked into the Hall. Kait didn't want to know that Lena was here, she wanted the girl to merely disappear from existence. She wasn't wanted! She wasn't even needed, but no, she had to have the worse timing ever. Liath didn't need her corpse exposed to the Cold Devil even more.

Why Lena? Kait thought angrily, tears spilling now in anger. Gray moon felt the change in her, and nudged her head softly. Calm, my child. The Hrabrost blinked suddenly, and pounded on the floor. She wasn't Gray Moon's child, she was Liaths! Gray Moon was the aunt, goddammit! And Liath wasn't here anymore!

"Liath, wasn't a pet! She was a companion! She was a even better friend then you were! VORSTENBACH, SHE WASN'T A PET! DON'T YOU EVER CALL HER THAT AGAIN!" The echoes of the griever rang, as everybody stood rock still. The crazed red head eyes flared, and the look of crazy insanity flashed across her face. It was clear to see, that Kait was insane. She was far too gone now.

It was unsure, that Lora or Frodo could even save her now.

I ruined her? She's lying- to herself. Kait was shocked, that the Uchitels words, disbelieving. "I ruined you?" The red head softly repeated, almost unheard. It was the calmness in her tone, the quietness that freaked everybody out. Kaitlen Grayson was not calm, in the face of a fight. They guessed, Insanity might just be the better route for the infamous Hrabrost.

"You ruined yourself, Lena Marie Vorstenbach. You became a version, that I can't connect with anymore. I can't even talk to you without yelling! Or even punching you! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!" Gray moon made an odd noise, and slipped off of Kait. Kait was becoming too loud, for the snakes sensitive words.

"I am not going to waste my energy on you anymore," The red head whispered softly, shaking her head. "I don't need you, want you. You are not wanted. I hope, you forever pay for this." Picking up Liath's body, The greek hoped that she wouldn't run into Lena later on in the day. She wouldn't be able to handle it without beating up the girl.

Running past Vorstenbach with Gray Moon on her heel, her tears started up again. Only the Cold Devil could do this to her. Only she could break her apart, make her so angry Kait felt like she was bathed in anger and hatred.

Why Vorstenbach? Why do you do this to me? At the end of that thought, it was then the cold Kait came into play. It was time to change.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:35 pm