Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Corin

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Corin Empty Corin

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:09 am

Corin,

I'm sorry. For just vanishing into thin air like that. I didn't mean to. I always planned on letting you know that I was fine but then I was just so busy with school and everything that I sort of forgot.

I'm alright, I guess. I almost died over the summer, did you know that? I didn't think our charming father would reveal that. What did he say when he finally came back home, almost ripped to shreds? Whatever it was, you should've video taped it.

By any chance, do you know where Odille is? She practically vanished and I'm terrified that something bad happened to her. How are you doing, and Madeline and Tristan?

Reply soon, and make sure dad doesn't find this.

Julian.

Corin Rousseau
    Corin Rousseau
    Muggle
    Muggle

Corin Empty Re: Corin

Post by Corin Rousseau Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:43 am

chèr monsieur Rousseau,

Merde. I know you sent Madeline the exact same owl; she showed it to me. Are you that insolent to dare send us the same owl? For one, why did you not show me that you magic people can transfigure tables into gold?

So you nearly died. Well done. I can tell it has taken a huge psychological effect on you, and I feel sorry. Not like you are not already abnormal mentally enough. With all the 'magic' you contain, which I am sure is merely an electrical current in your body gone wild. I'm sure you went to a mental institution, not a school.

Why would we know where Odille is? It is not our job to mind her! And all of us Rousseaus are much better off without you as per usual.

I suppose I can keep that promise. I do not like Father as much as you do.

au bientot,
    corin gorlois rousseau

maison: 08 36 12 92 34; telephone-portable: 08 34 21 78 15
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:13 pm

Corin,

Well, I am so sorry for not knowing what to write to you. Next time, I'll just not write. Would that make you happy? Us 'magic people' aren't allowed to use magic outside of school unless it's an emergency and somehow, I don't think that cuts it. And besides, I'd have to be around you to do that, and we both know I'm never coming back.

Maybe I should try harder next time, seeing as I can just feel how much this hurts you. Maybe I'll get my body so damaged that all they'll be able to send you is a tiny little blond hair. Would you like that, Corin? If I was in a mental institution, they wouldn't let me leave, now would they?

For your information, our little sister disappeared. She's gone. You know I'm wanted for her kidnapping? See how much our father loves me?

Oh yes, I forgot all the nice happy memories we have together.

Julian.
    Corin Rousseau
    Corin Rousseau
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Corin Rousseau Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:48 pm

chèr monsieur julian rousseau,

Not write? But darling Julian dear - I have your half-witted scribbles all over my bedroom wall! I'm doing it for a psychology thesis for la biologie - I cannot stop now especially when I'm so close to finding out answers! And oh! Why are you lying to your own brother? You're just scared to use the magic in front of me so that I won't call the cops. Is that it? I'm not that heartless to rat out my own blood.

I can't blame you for having that electric current in your body, and because electric currents can be so volatile it may one day destroy you. speaking of which - when you're dead, may I please have your body to experiment on? Thank you.

HOW DARE YOU KIDNAP ODILLE! She is one of our last hopes for innocence, and you took her. I demand to know where she is or I will personally see to your demise. Maybe Father was right about you after all.

I suppose the time we played baseball together was... nice. (That's as far as I'm going to go. Don't push it.)

au bientot,
    corin gorlois rousseau

maison: 08 36 12 92 34; telephone-portable: 08 34 21 78 15

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content