Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

everything I do is bittersweet

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

everything I do is bittersweet Empty everything I do is bittersweet

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:18 pm

Hands shoved into her pockets, Savannah stared around her, shivering slightly. The November air was biting, but she liked November. After all, her birthday was coming up, and that meant presents.

And everyone loved presents, didn't they? A little bounce added to her step, she hummed, eyes brightening.

Maybe she'd actually get her dragon.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

everything I do is bittersweet Empty Re: everything I do is bittersweet

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:43 pm

Sergiy smiled, as he leaned on the wall of the tower and just smiled. As Sav, was making her way here. He sighed, and looked at her, he wa sin his school robes, wand hidden under his right hand sleeve."Still, that weirdo I see, you haven't changed." He teased her slightly.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:02 pm

Gaze flicking around, they fell on a blond boy who looked oddly familiar. Rubbing at her head, a tiny little frown etched onto her face. She knew him, didn't she? But for the life of her, she didn't know why and how.

And that scared her.

But if he knew her name, that was good, right?

"Was I supposed to change?" she asked, her frown only deepening. "And I'm not a weirdo, thank you very much."

Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:15 pm

He grinned and spoke."I see that fall just crushed you to Lose your Thoughts, I hope you didn't end up breaking a leg this year seeing as How Clumsy you were last year that I had to take you to the Hospital Wing. You still owe, me you stubborn little girl." he told her slowly, giggling to himself.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:43 pm

The moment he mentioned her little mishap with the Whomping Willow, his identity and why the hell he seemed familiar all came rushing back.

This was the boy who'd let Ross die.

"Clumsy? Oh yes, trying to save my pet makes me so, so clumsy. And just because the Whomping Willow has it out for every person makes it all my fault that it almost killed me. Hmm, how have I never thought of it like that?"

He was laughing. What in the world was he laughing about? Her hands twitching in her pockets, she scowled. Taking careful steps towards the blond, her angry expression faded to one of eerie calmness.

Towering over the younger boy, she reached out with her dominant hand to softly stroke his cheek, her blue eyes wide with an almost nurturing expression. Watching him for a moment, Savannah tilted her head slightly, moving her hand back and bringing it crashing down into his cheek in a slap.

"I don't owe you a single thing."
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:53 pm

He shook his head and sighed, as he looked at her."You're such a child." He told her slowly, as she came up towards her and stroked his cheek he slapped her hand from his face and told her."Don't you touch me woman!!" HE said, before she slapped him across the face, he took the slap and spoke calmly." I guess next time when you're about to die, Instead of saving you I'll let you die." He smiled childishly.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:13 pm

"Yeah, such a child for caring about someone other than themselves. I'm such a monster, aren't I?" Rolling her eyes, she huffed.

"Or what? What are you going to do to me? Tell me, Blondie. What are you going to do?" Savannah raised a single brown eyebrow, eyes dark and threatening.

"Fine then. I'd rather die than let you lay a single finger on me." Shrugging, she gripped her wand tightly. If it ever came down to it, she'd just save herself. She didn't need him.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:24 pm

He shook his head slowly. Before speaking."Just shut up, if you're going wave the wand like you own , then why don't you cast a spell, I don't have to defend myself. Because I know you don't have the balls to cast a spell on another one. Like you said you care about others." he said calmly. before sighing and speaking."Lastly, How can you save you're self when you were in you're death bed last time. Broken everything. If I were to have left you the vampire might have feed and killed you during the night." He said again calmly.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:02 am

"I care about people, yes, but I don't care about you." Savannah explained, eyes continuing to flash darkly as waves of anger in the pit of her stomach only increased. Merlin, did he not know when he wasn't wanted? What was wrong with him? "Sure, you saved my life, good for you. But that doesn't mean you can lord the fact over me like - like some sort of pretentious little snot."

Second years just thought they were so much better than everyone else, didn't they?

"What are you talking about? I broke a leg, I hit my head, my arm was a little bruised. That is in no way being on my death bed or having broken everything." Muttering under his breath that he needed to get his eyes checked, she shook her head. "The vampire? Who, Karma Black?" Raising an eyebrow, Savannah shook her head, rolling her blue eyes. "Yeah, because she goes around killing people. And besides, I know her."

Shaking her head and deciding that she'd had enough of the boy, she pulled out her wand. With a quick flick and muttered, 'Locomotor Mortis,' she turned on her heel, heading back the way she came, not even waiting to see if her spell had hit or not.

All Savannah could think about was what she'd do to that prat once she got her dragon.

Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:04 pm

He shook his head and spoke."There are more vampires in the Forest, then In School." He said slowly towards her, She then then speak. Before she finished her last word he simply moved out of the way to prevent the Spell from hitting him.

(Thread end?)

Admin Viper:
    God Moding is not allowed at any time on this site, not even to try and end a thread. A warning has been issued.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content