Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Bittersweet

Morticia Heartford
    Morticia Heartford
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Bittersweet Empty Bittersweet

Post by Morticia Heartford Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:18 pm

Morticia strides into three broomsticks. She smiles at the waiter and sits down. "just a vater for now, zank you." the slight accent in her voice sort of obvious, yet the ammout of time she'd lived in london had caused it to fade which she disliked greatly. She smooths her long black dress and twists her long black hair around her finger with boredum. she hadn't toyed with anything in quite some time.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Bittersweet Empty Re: Bittersweet

Post by Alyssa Black Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:28 pm

Alyssa walked into The Three Broomsticks to get a butterbeer. It was a hogsmeade weekend, and she had come with some friends, but they all had other places to go, or people to hang out with. Alyssa had hung out with her sister, but the crowdes had gotten to be to much, so Casey left while Alyssa got the rest of the stuff they wanted. Alyssa hoped Casey would come back later, when things calmed down, but she understood that it might not happen.
    Alyssa often felt kind of alone, when she wasnt with her sister she started thinking to much. She wished she had someone to talk to often. She couldn't talk to her parents, she was adopted, and they wouldnt always understand. Sighed as she sat down, the woman at the table next to her ordered a water, and had a cool accent. Alyssa had an accent, and Irish one, she loved it. Looking over at the woman Alyssa smiled and said,
    "You should try some Butterbeer! This place has the best I've ever tasted!" When the waiter came over, she ordered herself some.
    Morticia Heartford
    Morticia Heartford
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Morticia Heartford Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:34 pm

Morticia laughs at the small child's excitement "vell is zat so? i shall take your vord for it. i am not a big fan of sveet zings." she accepts her water with a grin. "so sveet heart, vat brings you to ze zree broom sticks? you seem sort of alone."
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:25 pm

More like alcohol settles poorly with vampires, Ethon thought distractedly, overhearing the conversation at the bar as he entered the pub. Most of them.

"A glass of firewhiskey," he told the bartender. Why was it everyone he sought out he had to wait on? It didn't matter. A quick drink to distract him, a brief questioning which would likely produce almost nothing of value, and then he was gone again, off to Azorat, maybe France.

He was beyond frustrated.

Ethon placed a couple galleons on the counter in exchange for his drink. "Keep the change." He gaze flitted to the vampire, then to the child.

"Ladies," he greeted evenly.

(Note: as an original vampire, Ethon possesses a heartbeat and registers as completely human)
    Morticia Heartford
    Morticia Heartford
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Morticia Heartford Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:34 pm

Morticia flashes the man a sweet smile. "vell, hello. i do not believe i have seen you here before. my name is morticia heartford, and you?" compulsion flashes through her eyes. human or not, she found this man interesting.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:40 am

Alyssa smiled at the woman, "Well, I came this morning with some friends, but they had stuff to do, and my sister doesn't like crowds," Not exactly a lie, "So, I came for a Butterbeer!" The waiter droped off her drink, "Thank you"
    "I'm not exactly alone, I just...I dont know, I guess I kind of, dont have many friends that know much about me!" They would probably just pity me, or feel sorry for me Alyssa laughed, "I'm used to it, my sister and I are close, so it's not a big deal,"
    Alyssa looked up at the blonde sat down, "Hello," she said quietly. Something was off about him, she couldn't place it, he...smelled diffrent. His heartbeat was normal, and he looked normal, but he smelled not normal. Alyssa had noticed since she sat down, that the woman-Morticia Heartford, was diffrent, but it didnt bother Alyssa, she was raised to be tolerant.
    "Your name is Morticia Heartford?" Alyssa asked the woman, "My sister is friends with Daniel, I've met him before!"
    Morticia Heartford
    Morticia Heartford
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Morticia Heartford Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:28 pm

Morticias face brightens at the mention of her nephew. "a friend of my danni are you? he is my pride and joy. how is he doing in his ozer classes? i certainly hope people are treating him kindly because if zey arent zere vill be problems"
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:12 pm

"Well, I dont know him very well, I hope to! it's my sister who knows him best! I think its so nice that you are close to him! Are you his mom's sister, or his Dad's?" Alyssa was really interested in this person. Morticia seemed really smart and interesting. Alyssa hoped to learn be able to learn from her. She seemed to have her life together. Unlike Alyssa.
    Morticia Heartford
    Morticia Heartford
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Morticia Heartford Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:19 pm

Morticia laughs at the girls interest "vell dearie, i am his father's sister. i always zought of little danni as my own son zough. i accepted him unlike his father and now danni lives vith me." she sips at the water "any ozer qvestions dearie?"
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:32 pm

"I dont think so, I might have more in a while." Alyssa said,
    "You really look to young to be Danny's Aunt, how much of an age diffrence is between you and Danny's dad?" For some reason Alyssa didnt feel weary around Morticia. That was unusual. Ever since she had heard the news she had been uncomfortable around strangers, but she felt fine near Morticia. She felt...[i]Protected[i]. She didn't fear the drunk guy at the bar, who smelled so bad, it made her nose hurt, and she didn't fear the unknown.
    "You're nice, and Danny's Aunt, I like you!" She announced, "What do you do?"
    Morticia Heartford
    Morticia Heartford
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Morticia Heartford Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:04 pm

Morticia laughs "i look so young becuase i am immortal, i am about ten years older than dannis father." she smiles at the girl "i just became a professor at hogwarts, soon i shall be teaching flying."
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:08 pm

"Wow!" Alyssa breathed out. Imortal, that must be cool! She would know so much! And the flying Professor!
    "That is amazing! You've got to be really smart! And I love flying! I think it's one of the best things in the world! I love practicing tricks, and just, well, flying!" This professor would most likely be Alyssa's favorite!
    "What kind of stuff have you done? How did you become Imortal, you've got to be super strong to be imortal!"
    Morticia Heartford
    Morticia Heartford
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Morticia Heartford Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:17 pm

Morticia taps her nails on the table thinking. "ive been immortal since i was born sveet heat, for i am a vampire." she speaks the word with great care as if she truely adores what she is. this child was trustworthy enough. "and i know enough."
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:29 pm

"Woah! Cooool!" Alyssa looks at the woman with wide eyes, "That's amazing" Alyssa truely thought that. To be so strong, and powerfull, and Beautiful all at once. Alyssa wishes to be strong, to feel it all the time instead of just when she's defending someone she cares about. "Can I...Can I come to you at school, to talk, or if I need help?" Alyssa asked nervously. For some reason she wanted this womans approval, and she would work as hard as she needs to, to get it.
    Morticia Heartford
    Morticia Heartford
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Morticia Heartford Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:35 pm

Morticia's face brightens "vell of course you may svet heart, after all that is my job, but i do have a liking to you dearie i will be entirely honest, youre not like other children. you are like my danni, quiet and thoughful, yet more outgoing and i like that so of course, you may come to me for anything."
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:57 pm

Alyssa's smile brightened, "Thank you! Thank you so much! I won't let you down! I promise!" Alyssa swore to herself that she would do good, she would make Morticia proud.
    Morticia Heartford
    Morticia Heartford
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Morticia Heartford Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:09 pm

Morticia chuckles. This girl was excellent. so cute and tiny, yet so fearless. Typically at the mention ov vampires, people cower. not this child. "i think zis is ze beginning of a beautiful friendship sveet heart." morticia looks up at the waiter and sighs "i am not hungry but the young lady may vant something"
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:20 pm

"Yeah!" Alyssa agreed. Things would be great. And Alyssa hoped to learn from Morticia, how to be strong and beautiful. Alyssa was small, and sometimes felt very small, but with Morticia's help, she knew she could be great.
    "I'd like a chicken sandwhich," Alyssa asked the waiter. She took a sip of her momentarily forgotten butterbeer, and sat more comfortably in her chair.
    "What do you plan on doing over the next break?" Alyssa asked, she wanted to know anything and everything about her new mentor.
    Morticia Heartford
    Morticia Heartford
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Morticia Heartford Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:27 pm

Morticia thinks "well hopefully spending time with my nephew, and looking for a man..." morticia smiles at her apprentice. she slides the black rose ring off her finger and places it in alyssas hand "for you, my apprentice" she grins
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:16 pm

Alyssa looks at the ring reverently, then back up at Morticia, could she be serious? This big an honor. Alyssa thanks her and puts the ring on. She vowed to keep it safe forever. She felt confident when she put it on. The past was to be remembered, but not to hold her back.
    "I hope you find the perfect man, you deserve him," Alyssa said truthfuly, "and your nefews are lucky. I'm sure you will have a great summer. I'm excited for this last term, and I cant wait for class with you!"
    Morticia Heartford
    Morticia Heartford
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Morticia Heartford Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:23 pm

"vell sveet heart i am flattered and i can honestly say i am excited too. you mentioned you had a sister? tell me about her." she stares hungrily at the waiters neck but holds herself back for her apprentice.
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:43 pm

(Alyssa, "registers as completely human" means Ethon smells human, too)

Ethon offered the woman a polite smile, mind elsewhere as he listened to the time tick by on the clock across the room. "You wouldn't have," he stated, "I'm just passing through. The name's Ethon."

He noticed the compulsion flashing in her eyes and ignored it, taking a sip of his firewhiskey, instead. It would seem odd, no doubt, as few humans were immune to compulsion, but Ethon didn't particularly care. He needed to find his brother and his contact needed to stop making him wait.

Ethon nearly scoffed at how open Morticia was about being a vampire. There was a time when not even the wizarding world were accepting of their kind, nor the wolves. Times had changed; in some ways, it felt that Ethon had not.

"I have heard some say that immortality is a curse," Ethon stated lightly, perhaps a bit belatedly. He was distracted, gaze flitting to the clock. Five more minutes. Five more minutes and if the bastard didn't show up, Ethon was hunting him down and scaring the fear of the gods into him. "It would seem, however, that you wear it with a sort of natural grace, milady."
    Morticia Heartford
    Morticia Heartford
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Morticia Heartford Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:19 pm

Morticia smiles at the man "why thank you sir. its obvious that you are not from around her then, im glad you decided to grace us with your presence. its rare when i meat a man quite like yourself, so open about so many things"
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:20 am

(Sorry, I didn't think about that! My bad!)

Alyssa listened as the two talked, then she looked back to Morticia.
    "My sister and I are extremely close. We're twins, almost. I'm adopted, but she was the first one I talked to after my dad died, and we've been super close ever since. We can get really hyper, and we say the randomest stuff sometimes. But I'm ADD, so it can get even more random," Alyssa laughed, "She was the first one I told about my ...gifts, and I think I'm the first she told about hers. We're both...special, we're diffrent, we can do things most people cant do," Alyssa figured Morticia would understand being diffrent, being special.
    Alyssa looked at the man at their table, then looked back to Morticia,
    "I think you'd understand me, and you and Casey would definitely get along," Alyssa was sure they'd get alone.
    Morticia Heartford
    Morticia Heartford
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Morticia Heartford Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:17 am

Morticia smooths the fabric on her long black dress. "i dont doubt that love, she is my aprentice's older sister after all, and i vould like to invite you to spend time over breaks in my home as vell as your own, ve have no knowing veather or not i vill need my little helper now do ve?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:45 pm