Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Bittersweet

Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Bittersweet - Page 2 Empty Re: Bittersweet

Post by Alyssa Black Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:53 pm

Alyssa's smile brightens,
    "That will be so cool! I would love to help you with anything you want, and I can't wait for you to meet my sister!" Alyssa started thinking about the summer vacation, and all the fun it will be.
    Morticia Heartford
    Morticia Heartford
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Morticia Heartford Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:04 pm

A look of concern sets across morticias face "sveet heart, i sense you have somezing on your mind. vhat is the matter dearie? is somevone giving my appretice a hard time?" the feelings radiating off the girl were unbearable. just like when little dani would conme home bloodied and in tears. she always knew it wasnt from a scraped knee.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:38 pm

Alyssa had smelled the guy that came into the room, his smell reminded her of the basement. She had, started to slip into a flashback, but then Morticia asked if she was ok. Alyssa grabbed hold of reality, and twirled the ring in her hand, keeping her mind in the present.
    "I'm ok, I just had a momentary slip!" She said sheepishly, "I'm ok, it's over now," Alyssa was glad Morticia was there, if she wasnt Alyssa would have probably gone into a full flashback, and with Casey not close by, who knows how long she would have stayed.
    Alyssa smiled at her mentor,
    "I sometimes get flashbacks from when my house was attacked. Some guy's smell triggered it, I'm ok now though,"
    Morticia Heartford
    Morticia Heartford
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Morticia Heartford Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:52 pm

Morticia smiles delicately "im glad youre alright now sveetie. you had me vorried. but if all is vell now, who is zis boy who triggered bad memories darling? is he kind enough? is he good looking? does he have an uncle or something, details lovey"
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:10 pm

"Well, his name is Blaine, and he's really sweet, but he's kind of tormented. He asked me out, I think I'm going to give him a chance. He's got black hair, and he's cute, but he has scares all over, I'm worried about him. I dont know if he has an uncle, but I'll ask," Alyssa told Morticia everything. "He calls me his sweet little dove," she admited embarasedly, "I like him," Alyssa hoped Morticia would think he was worth a shot.
    Morticia Heartford
    Morticia Heartford
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Morticia Heartford Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:33 pm

Morticia smiles reminiscantly. this little love reminded her of herself and her late timothyu "vell darling zis seems like a vonderful sing for you. go for it. zis seems like ze most vonderful boy for you sveetie! scars huh? try not to bring up his past..."
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:47 am

Alyssa nodded, she believes anything Morticia said, she was so smart, Alyssa wanted to learn from her.
    "I understand, bringing up certain things from the past isn't fun..." Alyssa felt the ring in her hand, "But I hope you can meet him, I don't know if he'll have class with you. I will! I'm so excited!" Alyssa was great on a broom, she loved to fly and did as often as possible, Alyssa hoped Morticia thought she was good.
    Morticia Heartford
    Morticia Heartford
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Morticia Heartford Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:31 am

"i can honestly say i amd exstatic to have my apprentice in my class and i cannot wait to see your broom handling skills" morticia grins at the little girl and how much the ring meant to her. it pleased her beyond comprehension.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:47 pm

Alyssa loved being around Morticia, she felt so happy, and proud to be given the honnor of her mentorship. Alyssa was so happy to be able to show her mentor what she could do.
    "I know I'm going to learn so much from you!" Alyssa exclaimed.
    Morticia Heartford
    Morticia Heartford
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Morticia Heartford Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:02 pm

"bine draga eu sunt sigur că va fi! acest lucru este doar de gând să fie atât de distractiv! Sunt atât de fericit să te sun ucenicul meu. Oh, voi trebuie să vă înveţe română, nu va i?" morticia laughs "i am so sorry darling i forgot you cannot speak the home language yet can you?" she laughs hystarically "how foolish of me forgetting such things, forgive me draga."
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:01 pm

Alyssa looked at Morticia with large eyes, "You can speak another language?? That is soo cool! Can you teach me? What did you say?" Alyssa pauses to take a breath, and her food from the waiter.
    "Thank you," She then looks expectantly at Morticia.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Casey walked into the Three Broomsticks carefully, glancing around. THe crowds seemed to have cleared enough, and with her new control over her power, they wouldn't overwhelm her. She spotted Alyssa, who she'd been looking for, talking to the Flying Professor. SHe wakled over and said, "Hey Lyssa, I'm back. Hello Professor Heartford, I'm Casey Donohoe, Alyssa's sister." She sat down next to her sister. "What's going on?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:23 pm

daniel walks into the pub, only seeing his aunt at first"O matusa Tish, m-am gândit eu te voi găsi aici. Ah, am vedea că eşti aici, cu tine esti ucenic. oh şi Casey e aici ... Sunt singurul care nu a fost invitat la acest partid? oh şi Heres pisica rău." he smiles at the other two girls after dropping gomez onto morticias lap "hi everyone
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:25 pm

Casey rolled her eyes. "English speaker," she said, pointing to herself. "I'm going to take a wild stab and say that was Romanian?" she guessed. "But not cool and I heard my name in there. What'd you tell her about me?" She smiled. "It better have been something about how awesome I am," she said playfully.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:16 pm

Daniel half smies "oh i just was nmoting that you were here and lyssa was here and that it seemed as though i am the only one that wasnt invited. but yes here i am. and yes that was romanian" he glances aroundd and sits nevt to his aunt and adjusts his bowtie
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:07 pm

(OOC: So... I totally failed at this thread. Hectic week, low priority character. Sorry. >.<)

"I pride myself on keeping an open mind," Ethon replied to Morticia with a polite smile.

He was forgotten in their conversation, once more. The clock kept ticking. A minute passed; two. Ethon couldn't help but think that the girl was rather naive to trust so easily. Though, perhaps, he had been jaded by centuries of living.

Three minutes. More children arrived and Ethon only half-listened to the words that were exchanged. English, Romanian - they were but two of the numerous languages the immortal had come to know. He knew languages now dead.

Four minutes. Still no sign of his contact. Ethon's impatience began to turn to anger. He threw back the rest of his firewhiskey without flinching, ready to-

Ethon's head snapped towards the doorway. No one else would have heard the faintly spoken, 'Freódrihten Æthon,' uttered in the old tongue*, except, perhaps the vampire. It mattered little if they had. He set his glass on the counter.

"I must be going," he murmured, almost as an afterthought. He doubted they were paying him much mind, anyway. Stepping away from the bar, he strode purposefully towards the doorway. He had a brother to find.

*From Ethon's perspective, this is Old English/Anglo Saxon, which would be unintelligible to modern English speakers.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:27 pm

((I know you said Only a Vampire would hear, but Alyssa has special senses, she would hvae heard.))
    Alyssa jumped up and hugged Alyssa when she came in,
    "Casey, this is Morticia Heartford, Danny's aunt, and my mentor! I'm so glad you can meet her!" Just as Alyssa was about to ask if Danny was coming, he walked in and started talking in Romanian. Alyssa couldnt wait to learn how to speak it!
    Alyssa just watched and laughed as they talked, she was glad to be with her friends, and her mentor. The day was turning out much better than she expected.
    Alyssa heard someone say something in a language she couldnt even recognize. It was so diffrent, then all of a sudden the man who had been sitting near them just left. Alyssa didnt let it bother her, she just tuned back into their own conversation.
    "So Danny, you guys will have to teach Casey and me how to speak romanian! It'll be so cool, that we can speak it! Casey and I know a little Gaelic, but not much!" Alyssa looked at Casey and smiled.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Casey felt the ever growing fury of the man behind them and watched him warily. She was relieved when he left, seemingly for no reason. Shrugging, she returned to the conversation.
    Casey smiled at the older woman. "It's very nice to meet you outside class," she said, smilng.
    She nodded when Alyssa mentioned Gaeilc. "Hey, we know a fair bit of it. Our parents are both Irish. They've spoken a mixture of Gaelic and English to me my entire life, so I'm a little more advanced than Lyssa, but not much." She smiled.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:15 pm

Alyssa laughed,
    "Hey! You started five years earlier than I did!" She laughed, "My father didn't teach me Gaelic, he spoke only English! I'm going to learn Romanian though!" Alyssa said excited! "agus tá a fhios agam go leor Gaeilge a fháil dom!" Then turning to the two other occupants of the table she said, "I told her that I know enough Gaelic to get my by,"
    Alyssa loved this, sitting with her friends and mentor. This trip was getting better by the minute.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:21 pm

Casey laughed too. "Yeah, I got a head start. Hearing it all my life helps a LOT." She smiled. "Sea, agus tá go leor dom." Turning to the others, she translated, "Yes, and that's enough for me." Turning back to her sister, she added, "You're going to be fluent in three languages soon. I'm kind of jealous!"
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:30 pm

Alyssa laughed, "I can teach you Romanian if you want, then all four of us can all speak it! That would be cool" Alyssa smiled, then looked around the rest of the room, a lot of people had left, the lunch hour having passed.
    "Do you guys want to walk around Hogsmeade?" Alyssa asked, she still had a few stores she needed to go to. She esspecially wanted to go to Honeydukes, and get some chocolate frogs, and licorice wands.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:45 am