Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Potty-Related Incidents (Melly and Aridari)

Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Potty-Related Incidents (Melly and Aridari) Empty Potty-Related Incidents (Melly and Aridari)

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Wed May 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Ari tickled the grape in the painting of the fruit bottle, and was satisfied when it giggled and the painting swung open.
    The kitchen was warm as usual, and there were houseelves scurrying about, obviously on a cleaning mission, one of them holding a dirty bath towel. She wondered if they had to clean out the toilets every day, or if someone else did. She had read somewhere that a hundred elves each year died in potty related incidents, so she hoped they wouldn't.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Potty-Related Incidents (Melly and Aridari) Empty Re: Potty-Related Incidents (Melly and Aridari)

Post by Melanie McKinnon Wed May 04, 2011 6:46 pm

Melanie entered the kitchen silently, her cousin had told her how to get in and she was hungry as hell and the crowd in the Great Hall had been driving her mad so she decided to just go and dine in the kitchen instead.
    "Reed?" she called out for her favorite house elf that hurried over to her. "May I have some dinner? I don't care what, just would you please give me - Ari!" she stopped in mid sentence as she noticed her friend. "Hi!" she then said and walked over to her. "What are you doing here?"
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Potty-Related Incidents (Melly and Aridari) Empty Re: Potty-Related Incidents (Melly and Aridari)

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Wed May 04, 2011 6:52 pm

"Melanie, dah-ling!" She grinned widely at Mel and hugged her. "Oh, I come here now sometimes. It gets a bit crowded at the hall, and this boy I know suggested I eat dinner down here." Plus, the elves are cute. "I have things to tell you, concerning cute Puffle boys," she admitted, and a blush sprung to her cheeks.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Wed May 04, 2011 7:08 pm

"this boy? This boy ? THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS BOY?!" Mel all but yelled excited, "Yes you must tell me things like right on the dot.. RIGHT NOW NOW NOW!" She said before waving Reed back over. "Ari, this is Reed, my FAVORITE houseelf ever, Reed would you mind bringing me some dinner?"
    The houseelf nodded quickly before vanishing away. "Now Ariadne, SPILL."
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Wed May 04, 2011 7:12 pm

"Hi, Reed," she said with a small laugh. "Aren't you privilleged?"
    She laughed at Mel's enthusiasm. "So... you know Jace Renaldi? Cute, dark hair, Puffle? I think I'm in love." She sighed. "He joined me to throw rocks, so he might be interested?" She laughed at her own eagerness and leant back.
    "How's it going with Jimjam the Claw Man?" she asked.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Wed May 04, 2011 7:17 pm

"Oh. My. ROWENA!" Mel said and threw her hands up in the air. "Jace? LIKE MY JACE?... JACE RENALDI? REALLY?" she asked, a grin spreading over her face. "Oh my GODRIC.. wait.. ROWENA!" she said "That is like my best friend! We've been friends since like birth! You and Jace? YOU AND JACE? OH MY GOD!" she screamed delighted before slowly silencing a bit. "Uhm James? I have no idea, we're friends." She smiled a bit.
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Wed May 04, 2011 7:19 pm

Ari raised an eyebrow, but said nothing to the friends comment.
    "Woah, calm down!" she laughed as Mel got excited. "Wow, how do you know him? That's wicked! Tell me about him!" She paused. "Cos, I'm not obsessive or anything."
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Wed May 04, 2011 7:23 pm

"Uhm like since.. I dunno? Years. I grew up knowing them, me, he, Josh and Letti are best friends." Mel smiled, calming down a bit. "You should really be answering me! When did this happen? Do you LOVE him?!" she leaned forward on the table before adding "and no worries, when it comes to you being totally obsessive is just cute" She laughed with a wink.
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Wed May 04, 2011 7:37 pm

"Thanks, I guess," laughed Ari. "Uh... we met cos I was throwing rocks and he decided to come talk to me, and... he's pretty darn cute..." She grinned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:44 pm