Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

why we shouldn't have hdr-related dreams

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

why we shouldn't have hdr-related dreams Empty why we shouldn't have hdr-related dreams

Post by Rora Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:31 am

Right. In my dream two nights ago, it was the Rhena wedding. It took place in the middle of Lapland and Charles was best man. He came onto the altar wearing a weird clown suit and he was like, 'HEY WASSUP YO?' Anya was Maid of Honour and she was wearing this weird James Bond suit and pretending to be him and she was like, 'DOUBLE OH SEVEN ON THE WAAAAY~' Rhys was in a sailor suit but he was pretending to be Captain Jack Sparrow.

The wedding began and then Chuck was on the violin playing Pomp and Circumstance and Le was like, 'THAT'S THE WRONG SONG BITCH.' Then a UFO came around and Karma, Jae and Arsen dropped off a spaceship and then Arsen turned into one of the dudes from Big Bang and he was like, 'I WANNA DANCE DANCE DANCE DA-DANCE DANCE, FANTASTIC BABY! BOOM SHAKALAKA! BOOM SHAKALAKA!' and Karma started shuffling. Then the priest (which was Minos, somehow) was like, 'Does anyone have any objection to them getting married?' and Hazelle came out of this box and she was like, 'YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. RHYS SHOULD MARRY LORA.' And Le punched her in the face.

Charles suddenly ripped off his face (which was a mask) and suddenly he was Alexander Rybak and Karma was like, 'OMG PRETTY BOY!' and whacked him with a saucepan. (He died.) Then Jae was like, 'Kseniaaaaaaaaa!' and Ksenia turned out to look like Katie McGrath (awks) and then Lora and Kait came in and they were screaming 'HOOPLA!' and Ash came out from behind a tree and she was like, 'Aren't I the last minute stripper?' Then Timo and Rose and Kieran were wearing swimsuits and they were all, 'We're wearing swimsuits for UNICEF.'

Then Karma summoned this weird trapeze thing and she and Arsen were waltzing on top of flames and suddenly Liddy appeared out of nowhere and she was like, 'Chuuuuuuck... where are youuuuu?' And Kait shoved her off the trapeze.

THE END.
    Alex
    Alex
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

why we shouldn't have hdr-related dreams Empty Re: why we shouldn't have hdr-related dreams

Post by Alex Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:01 pm

This is insane, and hilarious Very Happy

(I can imagine Kait doing those things... sadly.)
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Location : Watching from the bushes. Be warned. I'm after you.

why we shouldn't have hdr-related dreams Empty Re: why we shouldn't have hdr-related dreams

Post by Amélie Blanchard Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:10 pm

Shouldn't this thread be named 'Why HR Dreams Are AWESOME'? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:42 am