Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Sweet Dreams

Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Sweet Dreams Empty Sweet Dreams

Post by Evangeline Wood Fri May 11, 2012 9:58 pm

Evie took a deep breath, before opening the wide doors of the room of requirement with much unease. The room looked so similar to her childhood bedroom, which was a relief. It made sense, she was looking for somewhere to hide and the room appeared, showing where she hid as a child.

She still felt stick going into this room all the same, even though there was a serious difference between the room now, and the last time she had come to the room. She took a seat on one of the pink girl beds that was there and pulled a book from her bag to take her mind off of things.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Sweet Dreams Empty Re: Sweet Dreams

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat May 12, 2012 5:43 pm

Sergiy was already in the room in one of the stalls. he seemed to use this as his hiding place from everyone. It was nice and quiet, everything was at easy. Eva, he missed her ever since the break up he been meaning to say his sorriest, yet he failed. At once he heard someone open the door, and he schooled making a noise."Great, Can't people give me Cyprian." He said slowly.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sun May 13, 2012 6:06 pm

Evie gave out a small yelp at the voice. Great, now I look like an idiot! she hissed, mentally having a go at herself. She knew it was a bad idea to come here again, but thought that she could prove to herself that Karma couldn't control her life. She was just proven wrong by that though.

"Sorry, but I am not going." she said defiantly, but though her voice sounded strong, she had backed herself into the corner of the bed, and held her book as if it was a deadly weapon.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun May 13, 2012 6:11 pm

Oh how bloody rebellious this female was. Such Tarrance will not be held for. His mind rushed like an iron fist as he came out of the stalls, his bag on the ground and his wand pointing at her hand."Oh it's you. Thought it was the Sexy Karma. Anyways, care to have some pleasant chet chat. Seeing as you already ruined the peace, the minute you entered. This place is supposes to be hidden, yet you came. And so did I, but I came here for studying you came here, to take a piss I think right?" he asked her slowly. The man was being a big asshole to her.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sun May 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Evangeline stood up and grinned as she saw it was only a little firstie, one she recognised as being Karma's little pet. "Yes it is me, so put the wand down as you are already starting to piss me off." she growled, looking down at her hands feeling a burning sensation growing in them. "Just warning you it wouldn't be a pretty sight." she added.

"Sexy Karma? Are you under a confundus charm or anything?" she asked breaking into hysterics. "And actually I came here to get away from everybody, fat lot of good that did me!" she sighed sitting back down on the bed.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun May 13, 2012 6:57 pm

He looked at her and sighed."You, does a you have a name? Maybe Candy Girl, or Ice women? A Name would be great so I can address you properly. Don't want me to call you a worm now do we?" He told her, putting down his wand hand before slipping his wand under his robe right hand side of his sleeve under his wrist. He looked at her and spoke."You people are all the same." he told her slowly.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sun May 13, 2012 7:18 pm

Evie gave him the worse glare possible, ready to go at him all guns blazing, but after a few deep breaths she plastered a smile upon her face. "Evangeline, Evangeline Wood." she told him. "My friends call me Evie, but then again I have no friends, so don't call me that!" she added, folding her legs.

"And what do you mean by you people?" she asked, realising it wasn't the best thing she could do, seeing as she wanted this conversation to end as soon as possible.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun May 13, 2012 7:24 pm

He looked at her and smiled."SO, your Slutty Evie, who slept with one one million men. Karma told me, you are great in bed, and your a slut. Call me Sergiy Monomyth, or just Sergiy. Evie, tell me why do women have sex for pleasure and lust. And by you people I mean you annoying idiotic humans." he said slowly.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sun May 13, 2012 8:30 pm

Evie dug her finger into the quilt, feeling the fire build up at the end of her fingertips. "If I have slept with a million men, then Karma must have slept with a billion." she growled. "And trust me you don't believe anything Karma says." she added.

"It isn't a secret, but I am actually a virgin. I haven't had sex once so don't believe the rumours love." she raised her eyebrows as he said about humans. "I am hardly human, kid." she laughed
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat May 26, 2012 9:16 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."Your funny. I already know she slept with A Billion nasty men, I just can't find a way for her to admit it. Then Again, I have compete immunity she can't harm me, because I am Emoish, and fun, and also cute and super nerdy, and sexy." He giggled. Looking at her."Your a virgin, lies lies lies, I believe Karma, she's my Goddess." He joked.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sun May 27, 2012 6:12 pm

Evie scowled at the kid, trying to remain some control over her emotions, but at the moment all she wanted to do was rip the annoying kids throat out. "Trust me kid, you don't have immunity where I am concerned, even if you are any of those things." she hissed, standing up slowly.

That was the last straw for her. Hearing anyone talk about that bitch made her blood curdle. She ran towards him, picking him up by the collar of his shirt, trying to decide if it was worth killing him.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun May 27, 2012 6:19 pm

He shook his head, as she came up towards him and picked him up by the collar."You misunderstand you foolish mind. When you come to realize, that I am only joking then come talk to me. Incendio!!!" He pointed his wand at the floor as it gently lit up before disappearing." Let me go or the next thing that will come on fire is you or your robes." He said in a half evil voice.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sun May 27, 2012 7:16 pm

Evie glared at the fire on the floor, before chucking him down right on the spot where the fire had been set alight. It was just in time as a burst of fire erupted from the palm of her hand, barely missing the boy. "One, I am not foolish, two, I am more used to fire than you are." she growled, taking a few steps back to gain control.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun May 27, 2012 7:20 pm

He was dropped towards the ground and spoke."Why did you let me go, you could have set me on fire." he said slowly towards her.

(Sorry for the small post I feel drained.)
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sun May 27, 2012 8:04 pm

"I let you go because I can't have another life on my conscience." she hissed, sitting down. She knew it was selfish, but this kid was annoying her, and now that she knew how to do it, she wanted to so bad, but she could hardly deal with Jet, so how would she cope with another kid?

She got her wand and whispered "Aguamenti" hoping to stop the fire from making any more damage.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun May 27, 2012 8:08 pm

He looked at her and smiled."Is something going life with you? Maybe I can help you?" he asked her very slowly, wondering what was in her head. Wondering if he can help any way.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sun May 27, 2012 8:56 pm

"There is nothing wrong with me!" she screamed, backing away from him, not knowing that was the worst thing she could do. On the floor was a chest, one that you kept clothes and something in, one that Evie should have seen, but unfortunately she didn't and went straight backwards, banging her head on the side of the said chest.

Suddenly everything went strange, nothing would stay in focus, and her head was pounding. The room of requirement ceiling was to last thing she saw before everything went dark.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:34 pm