Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Sweet dreams are made of these

Roxanna Lyric
    Roxanna Lyric
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Sweet dreams are made of these Empty Sweet dreams are made of these

Post by Roxanna Lyric Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:32 pm

Roxanna knew Demetri was asleep, he told her he would be at this time of night. She was layed out on her bed in the 4th year Hrabrost girls dorm, her curtains tightly shut around her bed. She closed her eyes and meditate her mind into the deepness of sleep, into the conection of dream walking. She found the link of the person she wanted to conect with, and she tugged onto it, walking into the light that shorn ahead, into his dream.

She swept from her mind to Demetri's dream, making the dream form into a place that was beautiful. A waterfall played behind her, rocks forming around the rock pool beyond. High oak trees surround the clearing and She stood in person, wearing a long strapless red flowing dress, her hair up curled with a light bit of make-up on, after all this was a dream.

She felt the tug of Demetri drifting into deep sleep. She watched as he formed, sitting on a rock right next to the rock pool. She smiled her red lips at him. "Welcome to your dream Demetri, I was a bit early so I sort of choose what it would be like. Normally I would be entered into your current dream, but you weren't really into deep sleep when I entered your mind." She smirked stepping closer to the boy.
    Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Sweet dreams are made of these Empty Re: Sweet dreams are made of these

Post by Demetri Lancer Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:48 pm

Demetri pulled on his pyjamas and climbed between the warm sheets in the 4th year Hrabrost boys dormitory. He checked his watch. 10:00 p.m. He told Roxanna that it took him at least thirty minutes before finally managing to fall asleep. So, resting his head on the soft pillows, he closed his eyes and just allowed sleep to take over.

After almost twenty five minutes, he was in an almost deep sleep, and that was when the dream started to form before him. A waterfall, rocks that surrounded a pool where the water formed from the waterfall. He found himself sitting on one of the many rocks, staring around him at the scenery.

He looked up when he heard his name being called, and saw Roxanna walking towards him wearing a very beautiful red dress with her hair in an updo that suited her very well.

"I like this dream just fine." he said gesturing to the scene around them.

"What now?" he asked, feeling a little nervous and anxious to find out his gift.
    Roxanna Lyric
    Roxanna Lyric
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roxanna Lyric Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Roxanna moved and sat on the rock nect to him, crossing her legs to face him. "You brain patterns are functioning aound the dream, im trying to pick out certain ones that connect with your magical core, but now, would like me to bring up any memories from you past about you dad or anything? I know you must be curious?" She asked softly, reaching for his hand and takening it with her hand, firmly holding it in support.

Her blue eyes twinkled as she found a connection to his magical core. "Your auror is very bright. It's purple, violet, laced with inner different colour lines, red being the dominant one." She said as she focased. Roxanna had come aross a auror like this before, but she needed too see a memory of his dad.

"I might know what gift you have. You definatly hae a gift Demetri, but I need to see a memory of your dad." She said with a nod, smiling brightly at the half vampire.
    Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Demetri Lancer Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:14 pm

Demetri shrugged. "I guess, if it would help. I mean even though my dad disappeared when I was eleven, I don't remember much of him." he said squeezing her hand in slight fear of remembering his father. He wasn't a bad man, but Demetri had always hated him for disappearing and barely being there for him when his mother died.

"Really?" Demetri asked, interested.

Demetri frowned slightly, a little upset about having to remember his father, but if it helped him find his gift, then he would do what he had to.

Closing his eyes, he tried to picture his father as he remembered him. Tall, with long brown hair, pale skin and red eyes. He wore long robes of black and dark violet silk and velvet, ones that he had worn since he was created almost 500 years ago. He tried to pick a memory of him that wouldn't hurt him, so he pictured him standing with his mother.

He couldn't figure out how he remembered her so clearly when she died when he was only two, but there it was, the memory in all it's glory. His father was holding his mother's hand and they were looking down at one year old, crying Demetri. Calavier, his father, was looking at Demetri intensively as if trying to calm him down simply by staring at him.

Suddenly, the younger Demetri stopped crying and smiled up at his parents.

The fourteen year old Demetri who was sitting on the rocks, holding Roxanna's hand suddenly opened his eyes and saw the same memory being played again in front of him. He saw Roxanna looking intently at the memory, and then he felt tears fall down his face as he too, watched the memory play out before him.
    Roxanna Lyric
    Roxanna Lyric
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roxanna Lyric Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:52 pm

The lines around his memory tightened as she felt Demetri's pull into the memory. It formed into a dark mist within her hand. Her blue eyes glazing over as she watched the memories unfold within her reach. His parents seemed like a strong couple once lon ago, before his mother sadly passed away. Demetri, she noticed was like his mother.

Demetri's father, was looking down at him as a baby, intensively as if trying to calm him down simply by staring at him. Suddenly, the younger Demetri stopped crying and smiled up at his parents.

Roxanna's eyes widened, she knew what Demetri was!

The memories replayed within her hand and she snapped her head up, her blue eyes softening at Demetri, who was clearly crying within his dream. She blow on the memories, which started to flow upwards within the sky, going out of the dream and back into his memories, into his brain safely.

She moed closer and her hands cup his face, taking away the tears and bringing him inti a long hug. "Things will get better, I promise you that Demetri." She admitted with the full on truth.

Last edited by Roxanna Lyric on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Demetri Lancer Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:57 pm

As the memory disappeared back into his memory storage in his brain, Demetri realized he was crying and looked away in shame.

When the girl next to him cupped his face, Demetri looked into Roxanna's eyes and couldn't help but smile when she said those words. "I hope so." he said.

"So, did that help?" he asked the memory of his mother fresh in his mind. He really hoped that she figured out what his gift was, if he had one. He looked at her with hope shining his red eyes and waited for her answer.
    Roxanna Lyric
    Roxanna Lyric
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roxanna Lyric Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:12 am

"Yes it hellped." She said quietly, a breeze setteling around them. She rested her chin on his shoulder, bringing her lips near his ear. "Your a Empath, Demetri. You can now feel emotions of otheres and change them. I have worked the link in your magical core. What am I feeling?" She asked, feeling happy that he had a gift, but feeling sadness at his loss.

She lifted her head and looked into his red eyes, smiling. "Pretty fantastic gift you got there. But If you ever change my emotions into something that is notright. I will actually cut it off for a while then give you it back, or create dreams that you will hate." She half promised in amusment, giving his hand a squeez.

She looked over to the waterfall, tilting her head to the side to watch it crask into the rock pool. "Very peacefull dreams are, if they are not a nightmear of course."
    Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Demetri Lancer Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:41 am

Demetri's hair rustled as a warm breeze blew past them and he sighed with happiness that he now knew his gift. Demetri closed his eyes and focused on Roxanna and her feelings. It took him a moment, but he suddenly felt happy and then sad.

Opening his eyes and moving away in shock he stared at her and said, "Happy, but sort of sad. I can feel exactly what you're feeling." he said excitedly, but then he suddenly felt strange.

His face fell a little. "If I can feel what others feel, that means if someone feels angry, I would too...I don't know if I can handle that." he said sadly.

He was afraid of feeling everyone's emotions, he was afraid that they would over whelm him and he would just explode from all the feelings of the people that surrounded him.

"I swear on my life, I wouldn't do that." he said raising his free and making an 'X' across his heart. "Cross my heart and hope to die." he said.

Demetri followed her gaze over to the waterfall and nodded. "They are indeed." he said smiling.
    Roxanna Lyric
    Roxanna Lyric
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roxanna Lyric Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:44 pm

Roxanna beamed a smile at Demetri, happy that she had helped him find his gift. Her forehead frowned and she shook her head sharpely. "No, you won't feel angry if someone was. Obviously you will feel the emotion, be able to change it. You will find control to not change your emotions to the persons you feel. I have a empath family friend who might be able to help you, or books from the library will deffinatly help at least." She said with understanding, knowing what it was like about learning about your gift.

She squeezed his hand softly, her eyes triwnkling. "Don't be afraid. I will be here to help you." She promised.

"You know you can change the dream. It is your mind. I only set it up because I entered to early." She said with a chuckle.
    Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Demetri Lancer Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:25 pm

Demetri smiled at the news. "That's good. I will go to the library as soon as I can, and if your friend would be willing one day to help me, I would appreciate it." he said hope in his eyes. He was happy that he found his gift, and was happier that there was someone else who might be able to teach him to control his new power.

Demetri squeezed her hand lightly in return saying, "Thank you."

Demetri laughed and then closed his eyes, trying to picture where he wanted to be. He pictured the one place he felt at home...the forest. It was a forest that used to be right behind his old home and it was where he went during the summer.

Opening his eyes, he saw the familiar trees that were thinned out enough that you could see the blue sky and sun shining through the branches.

He turned to Roxanna then, asking, "What do you think?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:38 am