Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

sweet dreams

Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

sweet dreams Empty sweet dreams

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:46 pm

Charlotte looked through rows and rows of candy, trying to choose something she liked. A hard task, because the girl liked everything.

"Chocolate frogs?" she murmured, frowning, wondering what those were. She shrugged and got a couple of them, she was crazy over anything chocolate.

Roaming through more and more candy, she grinned. "Yes!" she exclaimed, finally finding something her twin brother would probably like and adding it to her pile of candy.

She turned around, ready to pay for her things, when she bumped into someone. And then all her candy went falling to the floor.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

sweet dreams Empty Re: sweet dreams

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:15 am

Iris didn't have much of a sweet tooth, but had decided to come here just cause she hadn't been to this shop before. She didn't find Durmstrang that bad, though she did miss Hogwarts occasionally. And she definitely missed Hades as well. Considering I didn't even tell him that I had applied, she thought.

She suddenly felt something hit her and felt candies falling to the floor. "Sorry," she muttered and bent down to pick them up. Once she handed them all over to the girl, she smiled lightly, not wanting to be rude. "Hey, I'm Grayson. Sorry again."
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:28 pm

Charlotte helped the girl pick up the candies and smiled shyly, "It's okay, really."

"I"m Charlotte," she introduced herself, as she paid for her things. "Nice to meet you, Grayson."

"Do you know if these are any good?" the Ravenclaw asked the older girl, pointing to the chocolate frogs she'd bought.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:28 am

"Nice to meet ya too, Char." Iris grinned at the girl. She looked at the chocolate frogs and nodded her head. "Yup, they're pretty great, even though I just eat them like, once in a month." She shrugged.

"So which year are you in? I don't recall seeing you around before at Hogwarts," she said.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:13 pm

"Here," Charlotte handed the older girl a chocolate frog, "Have one." She smiled sheepishly, "I think I bought too many.'

"I'm a first year," she told her, "What about you?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:44 pm

Iris smiled slightly at the younger girl and accepted the chocolate. "Thanks," she said. "How much do I owe you?" She asked.

"Fourth year Gryffindor," she told with a grin. "Though, I am attending Durmstrang for this year cause of the student exchange program. You're in Hogwarts, yes? How do you like it so far?"
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:39 am

Charlotte shook her head, "Nothing at all."

She nodded, "I see. Wow, there's certainly a lot of people in that exchange program." Smiling brightly, she replied, "Hogwarts is just amazing. I haven't really made a lot of friends," she admitted, "but it's a wonderful school. But, of course, you know that."

"How's Durmstrang? I've heard people are a little. . . crazy, is that true?"

Last edited by Charlotte Minogue on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:25 pm

"I guess we all wanted to get out of Hogwarts for a while," Iris commented with a laugh. "It just gets really monotonous being stuck in the same place for a long time. But I shouldn't complain since I've had worse living conditions," she said, recalling the times she had slepts on the streets.

"But yeah, it's home for me. I'm going to miss it like crazy, you know? Gosh, part of me really doesn't want to leave." She sighed wistfully and chuckled at the girl. "Trust me, you are going to have so much fun."

She nodded her head in the affirmative and answered with a sly grin, "Yeah, they are definitely more insane than us Hogwarts students. I like it."
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:26 am

Charlotte frowned, wondering what she meant by 'worse living conditions', but decided not to pry as she didn't know the girl. She simply nodded, "I know. Being in the same school for ages gets really boring after a while. But it's Hogwarts, does it really ever get boring? I mean, there are so many things to do!"

"But it's only for a year, isn't it?" she asked Grayson, "Soon you'll be home again."

She laughed lightly, "The crazier the better. Is it true most have killed people?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:54 pm