Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Family Tree?

Lévant Lector
    Lévant Lector
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

The Family Tree? Empty The Family Tree?

Post by Lévant Lector Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:34 pm

Portraits upon Portraits. Lévant noticed in amusement that this room went on forever. Portraits were moslty dedicated to one area by the 100th year. He started at the beginning as he looked at the empty portraits of the Founders. He moved on, finding out that Hufflepuff's grand daughter in her portrait. He looked at the sign under her.

First Care of Magical Creatures Professor

"Ello there me laddie, what brings yah here? Ya name would be nice to know, no one really visits." The portrait made him jump as he looked at the woman in it.

"Ello, to you too. Just looking, I guess. Thy name is actually Healer Lévant Lector." He beamed, watching the animated portrait in front of him.

"Another Healer Lector, yah look to young laddie, how ald are ya?"

"19, wait you said another Healer Lector? Correct?" Now he was confussed. He was muggleborn, he had no magical family at all.

"Yes, try the 17th centurary laddie, yah look like him too." The lady in the portrait got hold of a book and started reading it. he beamed another smile and nodded, walking over to another section, whising had help finding the other Healer Lector's portrait.

Alice Poots
    Alice Poots
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

The Family Tree? Empty Re: The Family Tree?

Post by Alice Poots Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:46 pm

Alice was a bit surprised to find someone else at the Portrait Room when she walked in - it wasn't like many people went there. Most just found them boring and old, but Alice found them to be very interesting. At first, she only went there for the secret passages, like most students, but then she ended up befriending a couple of portraits - and even learned some things from them. Whenever she was bored, she would show up to chat.

"Hello, Mirabella," she greeted the portrait of the young woman, one of her favourites.

"Good morning, Alice!" the girl replied excitedly, and whispered, "Do you mind doing me a favor? There's a boy over there. Circe is going crazy, you know how she dislikes them! Isn't there anything you could do?"

The blonde laughed, glancing at the boy who was near Circe's portrait, and walked over to him. "Hi there!"
    Lévant Lector
    Lévant Lector
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Lévant Lector Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:16 pm

Someone else had entered the never ending Portrait room. Lévants head turned to look over his shoulder, seeing as a woman had entered. She was talking to one he had not passed as of yet. She saw him and started to walk over to him. He Beamed a smile at her.

"Ello, there meh Lady. Member of staff right? Likewise there, Hogwarts new young Healer at your service. Thy name is Healer Lévant Lector." He greeted and offered his hand.
    Alice Poots
    Alice Poots
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Alice Poots Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Alice smiled at the man and shook his hand, "Healer, huh? That's nice - I would've loved being a Healer. Except for the fact that I suck at any healing spells."

"It's nice to meet you, Healer Lector. I'm Alice, Alice Poots," she introduced herself, "Currently Hogwarts' Librarian, but, hopefully, something more exciting in the future."
    Lévant Lector
    Lévant Lector
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Lévant Lector Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:54 pm

"Very nice ta meet yah Alice. I'm sure somthing will come up yah. Professor's drop out every year." The portraits who were currently occupied were listening in on there conversation. Lévant had to just roll his eyes at the ear dropping old animated fools.

"Well, I'm always glad to help yah in the art of healing, Alice. Spells or potions anytime. I',always happy with a extra pair of helping hands." His head tilted to a side and beamed a smile at the young woman. "Well, since Yah in this room with me, could yah help me find another portrait. The man is Called Healer Lector aswell, died somewhere in the 1600's, according to Hufflepuffs grand daughter."
    Alice Poots
    Alice Poots
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Alice Poots Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:21 am

"I'd be a sucky professor, though," Alice told him with a small smile, "But you're right, something will come up. Oh and, don't mind the portraits. They're always like that."

She beamed, "Really? I'd love to help out anytime." She'd always enjoyed helping people and animals. "Of course, I'll help. Healer Lector, is he a relative of yours?" she asked and frowned, "1600's? I don't think that's much help. Most of these portraits are just scattered around the room, but I'm sure there must be - Wait, old healer Lector, I've seen him around here. If I could just remember where. . ."
    Lévant Lector
    Lévant Lector
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Lévant Lector Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:29 pm

His eyes softened and he sighed, wondering id the young woman was predutice. "I doubt he can be a relative, Alice. I'm Muggleborn yah see .." Lévant trailed off, running a hand through his hair. he watched her closely, smilling slightly.

"Thanks, it would be nice ta have a helping hand finding the portrait. I geuss the first name is the same too. It would be nice ta see if Magic lingered in the famuly DNA and that I wasn't the only wizard. I wonder if he loooks like me?" His blue eyes looked over portraits to see if he could find any one like him.
    Alice Poots
    Alice Poots
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Alice Poots Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:45 pm

Alice rose her eyes in interest, "Oh, really? That's cool." She walked around and frowned, she was sure that portrait was here somewhere. She had seen him before, of course she had. "Madam Pomfrey," she called out to the portrait of Poppy Pomfrey, an old woman who had been Hogwarts' healer during Harry Potter's time and had helped in the war, "You were the nurse, do you know where I may find Healer Lector?"

"Oh, Healer Lector," Madam Pomfrey chuckled and sighed, "Yes, yes, he's right by that corner." Alice's brown eyes followed the nurse's fingers and she waved Lévant over to the other corner. "Yup, that's him," she stated, standing in front of an old portrait.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:49 pm