Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Listen To Your Heart

Lévant Lector
    Lévant Lector
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Listen To Your Heart Empty Listen To Your Heart

Post by Lévant Lector Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:30 pm

He couldn't believe it. He had been asked to play at Simphonia for the first time. Only because someone had spotted him playing at the other music branch shop in Hogsmeam. Lévant sat down on the black wooden bench in front of the grand piano and opened the piano's fall to reveal the bright white and black keys.

He had the day off from work, well untill his silver chain on his wrist started to glow, meaning that a student had entered his hospital wing injured. He smiled to the small crowed that had gathered around the small stage. Lévant positioned his slender fingers gently upon the keys and began playing and the whole shop seemed to fill up with the wonderful and slow tune. He started singing also.

He played, Listen to Your Heart.

His thoughts were silent and his heart was calm when he was finishing playing the piece. The last small echoes of the rhythmic music died and his eyes closed as his fingers were lightly finishing upon the shined keys. Lévant moved his hands to rest on his knees and he turned to the crowed as he stood up and bowed to them, which the crowed clapped.

He smiled and said his thanks to the crowed as some of them lingered and went out the shop. He sat back down, looking at a girl who was looking at him. He beamed a smile at her and she walked over. "Ello, there. So what yah think? I play many genres, Miss?" He asked the girl in Russian, not knowing is the lass knew English.

Spoiler:

Song:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Listen To Your Heart Empty Re: Listen To Your Heart

Post by Manda Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:48 am

Kait was currently sane as possible, as she listened to the guy play and sing. Though she wasn't watching him- she was staring the piano. Kait wanted the piano, so badly. Only known to Anya, Kait wanted to learn how to play the Piano. Anya had said that she will get a piano for Kait, but Kait was hoping that she forgot. She didn't want to take up her money.

Startled as the guy began speaking to her, Kait blinked. "Uh... I like it," The brunette quickly said in Russian not wanting to sound stupid. He sounded British, so Kait knew right away she wasn't going to visit him any time soon. She was also thankful that he spoke Russian, she didn't speak English too well.

"Do you know how to play Monster, by Paramore?" The Greek had an urge to hear that song suddenly, for some unknown reason. Kait was used to those kind of urges though.
    Lévant Lector
    Lévant Lector
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Lévant Lector Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:08 pm

His finger went to his lip as he tapped it, remembering that h e played that song last week on his guitar and piano. "I can tell yah now, Miss. That I can play every single Paramore song on Piano or guitar. Does the song Monster have a meaning to yah?" Lévant placed his fingers again in the white keys as he started to play for the lass. He kept silent as his fingers moved elegantly up and down to the song. He stopped half way, looking at the girl.

"Would yah like me to show yah the first part or the instro? It's not easy, but it's easy to pick up. I can help you with that." Lévant had to beam a smile at her, gesturing to sit on the long stool/bench behind the piano. "Do you prefer for me to speak Russian, Miss? I know every alot of laungages. It comes as a gift to me, I can also speak any animal tongue if ya want meh to?" A deep laugh came from his chest as he ruffled his hair.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:03 am

"In a way," Kait whispered softly, feeling Insanity poking her mind. No, she could not let Insanity get her right now. Right now was her chance at learning a little bit of Piano.

Putting her hair in a ponytail, the Greek sat at the end of the bench. There was a bit of room between them- which was good. She wasn't going to be touching a stranger, unless necessary. "I prefer Russian. But you can speak Parseltongue?" Gray Moon stirred a little bit, who was wrapped around her neck, hiding the tattoo. Smiling fondly at her sleeping snake, she diverted her attention back at the male.

"Sure."
    Lévant Lector
    Lévant Lector
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Lévant Lector Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:44 pm

"I can understand Parseltongue, and can speak half of the language. And I swore I head a small hiss coming from yah neck." Lévant's blue eyes lit up in a bit of amusment as he brought his hand to a A key. "Right'o, this Piano has 52 white keys and 36 black keys for a total of 88 keys. The notes go from A-F in high pitch, and low pitch. Yah sitting at the high musical pitch end, while I'm, at the low. For the song 'Monster' yah normally play in middle case key. like this." His put his hand in a A minor and started playing the first piece of the song.

He stopped and looked at the girl. "Would you mind if I placed my hand over yours and show you the right keys to play miss?" He had to ask, not sure if she was comftable with it.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:02 am

Gray Moon raised her head slowly, staring at the British male. He smells like potions, The snake observed tiredly, while yawning. and smells very clean. I think he's a healer. Interesting, she was being taught by a Healer. The girl hated Healers. Everyone of her past experiences with them, all ended badly.

Kait observed his playing, and nodded. She could copy things well- a life saving skill she caught on quickly in her childhood. "There is no need," She snapped, eyes suddenly cold. He didn't need to touch her. "I can copy." Then she played the first few notes, timing a bit off, but managed it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:28 pm