Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

don't listen to a word i say

Timothy McQueen
    Timothy McQueen
    Third Year
    Third Year

don't listen to a word i say Empty don't listen to a word i say

Post by Timothy McQueen Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:44 pm

Lounging across one of the seats, the Slytherin watched the world go by. He wasn't here to study, of course, but do a smidge of people-watching. He believed that it was a vital hobby everyone should partake in at least once in their lives. He found it a vital skill to be able to judge people through looks and the way they act, and to see individuals from all walks of life.

Timothy had caused some Prefects anger - like the Fifth Year Ravenclaw brunette Florence hung around - by staring at them and their asses. Well, it wasn't like it wasn't natural instinct to do that, especially if they were fine specimens. He was, after all, just a boy, right?

"McQueen!" yelled the aforementioned Ravenclaw, "if you stare at my ass one more time expect detention!" As a substitute for a verbal reply, he raised an eyebrow at her, and went back to his people watching.
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

don't listen to a word i say Empty Re: don't listen to a word i say

Post by Ellie Perdice Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:59 pm

Ellie turned the page of the bulky book with a yawn. Half an hour of reading and she was already bored. She was hardly to blame for the stroke of boredom; the print was tiny and there weren't any pictures. None. At all. She sighed and slammed it shut, resting her head on the cover. "It's better to sleep on than it is to read," she giggled to herself and pulled out the small mirror she always kept in her pocket.

Her admiration session was interrupted when a Ravenclaw prefect shouted at some kid called McQueen. She looked around, trying to spot anyone who could have been doing something so typically boyish. Her eyes fell on a Slytherin who seemed to just be there for the sake of being there. Ellie pocketed the mirror again, resting her head back on the book. "So... Comfortable..." sighed the young Hufflepuff.
    Timothy McQueen
    Timothy McQueen
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Timothy McQueen Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:01 am

Taking one more glance at the Ravenclaw's sweet ass, the boy smirked before swiftly returning to his seat. He propped his ankles on the desk which sent him glares filled with daggers from elder Hogwarts students who were dying to knock house points off him, folding his arms behind his head. Now this was maximum comfort in the Hogwarts library. It didn't have a bed or some pretty chick next to him but this was close enough.

He heard someone muttering about something being comfortable, and with a swift rotation of his head his eyes landed on a pretty blonde Hufflepuff. His eyes glimmered; he liked what he saw. Pulling a smirk at one corner of his tongue, he then called out to her, "Pretty blondie! Did Merlin grace you with blessings, today?" He waggled his eyebrows, hoping he got her attention.
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:48 pm

Ellie lifted her head slightly, revealing an imprint of the words "Hogwarts - A History" on her forehead. She huffed when she realized that she had the mark - it really didn't look very good, especially with not with her otherwise perfect skin. Almost instantly, she rummaged around inside her pocket to find the small tub of foundation that she carried everywhere with her, but apparently she'd forgotten it.

Turning her head around, she got a good look at the Slytherin boy she'd seen earlier. He'd called out to her, and it took every ounce of self restraint not to glare at him. Still, he was pretty cute. She swiveled around in her chair and smiled at him.. "Yes, yes he did, but what's your excuse?" she grinned, forgetting about the mark on her head.
    Timothy McQueen
    Timothy McQueen
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Timothy McQueen Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:48 pm

A snicker unfortunately escaped out of Timothy's lips at the mark on the girl's forehead. The fact that she didn't realize it - or made a good attempt of hiding it - actually made it all the more hilarious, though he was careful not to snort during his roar of laughter. "Yo! Hufflepuff!" he called out, "you're hot and hilarious! Ain't that a lucky double whammy?

"My excuse? That means that behind that pretty face, lies a lot of pretty things." The Slytherin winked. He stood up from his chair, walking across the tables with his shoulders relaxed, his head thrown back in his exuberance. He then sat next to the Hufflepuff, eyeing her closely.
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:50 pm

Hearing the Slytherin snicker made Ellie suddenly quite wary of the mark on her forehead, and she pulled her hair down out of it's braid to try and cover it up. "Hey Slytherin! You're cute and annoying! Double lucky, right?!" she called back mockingly, but smiled at what she thought was a compliment. "Wait, that was a compliment, right?"

It took a while for the boy's next comment to register in her brain, and even then the young Hufflepuff didn't understand. She thought it over a little, but when it still didn't click, she said, "I don't get it," with a tilt of her head and a bite of her bottom lip. She saw him practically examining her, and she narrowed her eyes slightly. "What?" A light laugh escaped her lips alongside the most recent question.
    Timothy McQueen
    Timothy McQueen
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Timothy McQueen Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:14 am

"Why yes, m'lady," smirked the Slytherin, "of course it's a compliment." He watched the way she hid the mark on her forehead, trying his best to sound somewhat comforting, "there there, no need to hide that mark. Your skin is flawless as it is, minus that mark." Her hair was fine, like noodles with a satin texture, and he gave a nod. This girl, he can tell, was the high-maintenance type.

The Hufflepuff's constant chatter - really, it was just a few words - irritated Timothy, just a little. Okay, 'a little' was too downplayed, but either way he did not want to be disturbed and that was it. He looked into her eyes, eyes narrowing until they looked like slits, and shook his head. "Oh my God!" flailed the blond, waving his arms around, "can't you see I'm on my period?!" He began to shiver, then he began to cry, and finally mimicked a state of hysterics, just to amuse himself.
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:18 pm

"M'lady? Sorry, what the hell is up with that?" Ellie laughed. "That's one I've never heard before... Gorgeous, blondie, cutie, sometimes idiot, but never m'lady..." she trailed off, counting them all on her fingers. "Well, there was once when I was eight, but we were at a medieval fayre, and I guess that's a viable reason for it, but other than that... And I know, fifteen years of never touching anything remotely fizzy pays off," the Huffelpuff grinned, keeping her hair in place anyway.

The second he looked into her eyes, Ellie looked swiftly away. What the hell is he doing? she thought, starting to play with a loose thread on her skirt. When he started flailing, the girl's eyes widened and she was tempted to throw the book at him. "People. Are. Starting. To. Stare!" she hissed, but couldn't keep a straight face at his attempt at humor. His mimicking a state of hysterics was scarily accurate to ones she had had herself, albeit when she didn't get her own way, but still. "Uh, are you okay? Hey, uh, don't cry? Hey... What... I'm confused!" Proving any kind of comfort really wasn't one of her strong points.
    Timothy McQueen
    Timothy McQueen
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Timothy McQueen Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:00 pm

Timothy frowned, using the full extent of his lips, "I only say it when I don't know your name, pretty. What is it supposed to be?" He rolled his eyes, "Idiot? Sounds like a name reserved for me. Pray tell - why would anyone call someone like you such a derogatory name?" The Slytherin, at the mention of fizzy things, ran a hand through his hair, loving the jelly-like feel of styled hair as wax settled between his fingers, "You've never craved a can of Muggle Coke, dear? Not even once?"

The blond gave a swift roll of his eyes, "I only did that to cause theatrics, silly Huffle." He laughed, therefore ending his portrayal of hysterics. He waved at their audience, standing up atop the desk. He bowed ceremoniously, a grin lighting up his face, "Thank you! Thank you very much!" He jumped off a table, causing some seismic movement to ripple through the library.

"McQUEEN!" yelled the elder years, and the Slytherin easily ignored them.
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:15 pm

"My name's Ellie. Ellie Perdice, and yours?" the Hufflepuff asked with a small smile, crossing her right leg over her left. "Idiot... Well you've clearly never seen me having one of my blonde moments, have you? Or, as a girl once said to me, having a Hufflepuff Moment. I can't say I was exactly impressed by that. But hey... Why would anyone say that about you, though? You look smart enough," the girl grinned and bit down gently on her lower lip.

Lifting the book from the table, Ellie whacked him across the arm. "You're a total nutter. Insane, you know that?" she hit him once more and lowered the book, rolling her eyes. "Please, please, please never do that ever. Ever. In your life," she enunciated the "f", and sat back. "Craved it, yeah. But hey, why live in the moment when you can live for the future?" she giggled. Hearing the older students yell at him made Ellie half-smirk, half-laugh. "Consider that karma for your idiocy..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:28 pm