Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Don't believe everything happiness says

Destini Chandler
    Destini Chandler
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Don't believe everything happiness says Empty Don't believe everything happiness says

Post by Destini Chandler Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:21 pm

Destini was extremely bored. To the point, where she couldn't stand it anymore. She was the type of person who didn't need an adventure, but she couldn't be bored. Her mental capability couldn't handle it.

Dust controlled her visions as she walked past people. The streets were incredibly crowded today- and for Dust, that wasn't good. Everybody had something with history, usually a wand. Dust had quickly found out a few years ago, that Adult wands had a lot of history. Because of there magical importance, there visions are stronger.

Stopping at a fruit stand, Dust looked carefully at the strawberries. They were ripe- as ripe they could be without being bad. They weren't bruised either, so that was a plus. Quickly buying a small basket of them, and asking the seller to rinse them for her, Dust was soon walking down the busy street eating strawberries.

She still wasn't happy though. Nothing here got rid of her boredom. How could a busy street full of life, not get rid of her annoying boredom?
    Alexander Dawson
    Alexander Dawson
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Don't believe everything happiness says Empty Re: Don't believe everything happiness says

Post by Alexander Dawson Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:08 pm

"YOU THERE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?" Zander looked up from where he had picked up an apple from a stand and toward the commotion. There was a man holding up a small boy - maybe about seven or eight - by the back of his shirt, glaring down at the small red apple clenched between his hands. It was obvious they weren't related, in fact, by the rags moonlighting at the boys clothing, Zander seriously doubted anyone was this boys relative. In fact...

Dropping the apple back onto the cart, Zander found himself striding forward, rising to his full height as Ondrea had taught him and placing a mean scowl on his face. "Ezekiel." He said harshly, glaring at the boy. "What have you done now?"

"I caught him stealing this apple." Announced the man - a close friend of the stand owner's family, Zander recognized - glaring at Ezekiel. "I will not tolerate these shinanigans Zander."

"I know, I know." Giving a put upon sigh, Zander reached into his pocket, pulling out his coin purse. "What is the cost? I will pay it this time." Giving the man the appropriate amount of galleons, Zander took the boy's arm and marched him off, keeping up his angry facade until they turned a corner, and he was back to normal.

"Xavair." He sighed, letting the boy go. "What have I told you about stealing? It is a bad habit."

"I was hungry!" The boy took a big bite out of the apple, chewing obnoxiously. "It was worth it."

"One of these days I will not be able to come to your rescue, my friend." Zander said worriedly, though affection shown in his eyes. "What will you do then?"

"Wait for someone else." He said easily, puffing out his chest. "I am lovable, I know how to use it."

With a soft laugh, Zander ruffled the boys hair. "Of course you do. Now scram, before I call the aurors." Waving, the boy ran off, disappearing down some alleyway before anyone could stop him. Lowering his hand to his hair, he ran his fingers through it, a small smile on his face.

This must be what it was like, he mused, to be an older brother.
    Destini Chandler
    Destini Chandler
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Don't believe everything happiness says Empty Re: Don't believe everything happiness says

Post by Destini Chandler Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:18 pm

Finally. Something to give me something to do, Destini thought as she watched the stand keeper yell at a small boy. While she hated stealing, Dust thought the Stand Keeper was being a bit unfair. It was a young kid, dressed in rags. It was obvious he didn't get enough to eat- but the man still yelled at him anyways?

The kid shouldn't be on the streets in the first place.

The busy train of thought was interrupted as the girl saw a boy walk up and pay for the apple. After observing the boy for a few minutes, Destini realized that she knew this boy, sort of. Zander was the one to ask if she was Julian's girlfriend.

Seeing the two boys go down an alleyway, Destini glanced down at her four remaining strawberries, and followed them. Goodness knows that the small boy needed them. Pushing through the busy crowed, the Blonde had a hard time keeping up with the two boys. It didn't help that a woman was wearing a heirloom.

Finally catching up, she saw that the small boy was gone. Well, that much energy was wasted. It would be pointless to go looking for him now.

Seeing Zander, Destini stared at the fellow frenchie. "I was going to give him my strawberries," She said, standing tall. "He shouldn't be on the streets."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:46 am