Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Unexplained happiness

Coraline Connigan
    Coraline Connigan
    First Year
    First Year

Unexplained happiness Empty Unexplained happiness

Post by Coraline Connigan Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:43 pm

A sense of awful cheerfulness seemed to surge through the girl, and she hummed softly as she lay on her bed in the Girls dormitory for 1st years, and she twiddled her tumbs and ran her fingers through her hair as she wrote in her diary.

'Dear Diary;

Today I beat up a fellow first year, just for the fun of it. You should have seen his face when I enlargened a snail to become as large as the kid himself! It was quite hilarious, really.

For some unexplained reason, I feel awkwardly happy today... Surely nothing to do about my "cheerful" memories from home, although I feel quite content about being at Hogwarts. Finally a place where I can do whatever I like. Sure, when I get caught my house lose some points, but it surely doesn't matter, right?

I'm hoping that I'll learn about spells that I can use at home. Once I turn 17, I'll be able to do as much magic as I'd like! And the first thing I'll do, is to turn my dad into a toad. Just you wait and see!

Love from C.

She signed the bottom of the page with her first letter, and smiled at the swooping lettering she'd learned. Not from her father, obviously. Swirling her wand, she made the book fly straight across the room and land neatly in a shelf. Sighing she got up from the bed and walked down to the common room itself. Her big boots made loud thuds, and she wrinkled her nose slightly. Besides, her black hair had bothered her so much she'd coloured it back to copper red.

Sighing she flopped down in an armchair, and stared at the ceiling of the room, taking in the magnificence of the room, it's elegant lines, it's sharp turns and twists as well as the edgyness of the entire room. It was like being in love again. Except she had been very determined to never love anyone. Not like that, anyway.

Leaning backwards, she closed her eyes, twiddling her wand between her fingers, hating how it wasn't more powerful. Hating how it didn't fulfill her every wish. The only use it's been so far, is as a tooth picker. Though it's been very handy when bullying other firsties, she thought and a sleek smile spread on her face.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:58 am