Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

give me everything

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

give me everything  Empty give me everything

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:26 am

Knockturn Alley

Arms spread out wide in front of her, Savannah skipped a few steps in front of her best friend, paying no heed to the shady looking characters around them.

Today was the day. Here, where she'd never been allowed to go before, she was finally going to get her dragon. Her face lighting up at the thought all over again, she shook her head, ignoring the doubting voice of Honey and the oddly supportive tone of Ava. 

She was doing this only because she wanted to. No one and nothing was going to sway her. Her grin only increasing, she turned around, swerving to keep herself from crashing into a tall cloaked man. Giving him an apologetic smile even as he completely ignored her, Savannah focused her gaze on JJ.

"This is going to be so cool. I can't wait until I get my dragon." Clapping her hands together, the fourteen year old beamed. "You can be godmother." 
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

give me everything  Empty Re: give me everything

Post by JJeh Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:13 pm

Juliet gave every shadow a nervous look, as she hurried to catch up with her friend. Honestly, this had to be the stupidest idea she'd heard since...

Well...

Possibly ever.

Keeping a tight grip on her wand, she rolled her eyes as she came up beside the girl, "Gee, thanks. I always wanted to be a godparent to a pet that could kill me."

Running a hand through her hair, she eyed the man Savannah had run into, pulling her away from the person.

"Where are we going anyways. And have I said that this is a horrific idea? Cause even if I have, I'm going to state it again - this is only going to end..."

She shook her head.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:15 pm

"But he - or she, I'm not really sure yet - won't kill you." Savannah said simply, grinning at JJ as she caught up to her, her simplicity seeming almost childlike, "He or she'll be mine and won't do a single thing without my say-so or blessing." Grinning, she clapped her hands together, "It'll be grand."

Bouncing again, she let out a happy little sigh. Gesturing vaguely ahead of them, she said, "Oh, I heard about this place right there. They have all sorts of exotic animals." Deciding not to include the illegal nature of many of the sold animals, the Gryffindor shook her head, "Only a few million times. But its a dragon. Who can turn down this kind of opportunity?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:11 pm

Juliet shook her head at her friends delusions. She supposed that it was possible, should a dragon be trained from youth that it could come to mind, or at the very least care for Savannah. But she hardly believed that the creature was still safe.

"Yeah, grand is one word for it." Stupid, she added to herself, was another.

She followed her Savannah's vague direction and nodded her head. Of course, any one willing to sell a dragon was going to be dealing in illegalness. They were no knockturn alley for christ's sake, nothing here was going to be legal.

"I know a few... thousand people," she muttered, "But I suppose they aren't any fun are they?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:30 pm

Nodding happily and humming in agreement, Savannah's blue eyes absentmindedly scanned each of the people they came across. Of the ones who noticed her, their gazes were anything but kind.

But the Gryffindor was much too upbeat to be put down by a few creepy people.

"Terribly boring. Only cool people get dragons. And I'm the coolest of them all." Nodding, Savannah grinned at JJ.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:50 am

Juliet raised an eyebrow and snorted, "The coolest of them all huh? Well I certainly hope you don't take that ego of yours near anything sharp Vanna, or it might just be at risk of being bursted."

She shook her head and laughed slightly. Despite everything... Vanna was.. well certainly amusing her.

"How long do until we get to this completely sketchy pet store?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:59 pm

Laughing along with Juliet, Savannah shrugged, grinning. "Come on now, how many other people do you know who are cool enough to do this? Knockturn Alley? We'll be the talk of the school when we get back. No one will want to mess with Juliet and Savannah."

Nodding, she hummed absentmindedly.

"Ooh, it's right -" Cutting herself off with a clap, she skipped the rest of the way to the store, waiting outside for a fraction of a second before entering the tiny little store.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:49 pm

"Yeah, exactly what I wanted to be the talk of the school for," the girl muttered, rolling her eyes, and then gazing at the location her friend had pulled her in front of.

Her frown only grew at how completely... dingy the place was. Honestly didn't Savannah see any of this? Or was her mind just too full of dreams of dragons.

Shaking her head, she followed her friend inside, "Right, if you're actually going to go through with this stupidity, lets get it over with yes?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:04 pm

"It's better than being known for - well, I don't know. But there are terrible things people make up. Better be known for the truth than the lies, right?" Savannah grinned, fingers threading to her brown hair. She liked it like this, lighter than usual.

Stepping into the store, she looked around, eyes wide and awestruck, whatever answer she'd had to Juliet dying in her throat. Sure, the place was cramped and not the most aesthetically pleasing, but it had what she wanted.

A dragon egg.

She just couldn't find it. But that made sense, it shouldn't be the first thing you see. Stepping farther inside, she grinned at the shopkeeper, not fazed by his grumpy expression, "I heard you have dragon eggs. I want one."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:24 pm

Juliet followed her friend hesitantly, only grumbling in response to her logic. There definitely seemed to be a flaw in there... there had to be.

She just... couldn't think of what it was.

"Vannnaa," she hovered warningly, as she glanced around the place, staring at the collection of animals, most some degree of dangerous, before she looked at the man her friend was speaking to. Her grip on the wand in her pocket tightened. She didn't like this place.

Not at all.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:05 am

Tearing her gaze away from the man for a moment to look at her best friend, Savannah bounced towards her, patting her arm comfortingly. "Don't worry," she whispered, "I have this all under control." Nodding sagely, the Gryffindor gave the older girl a small smile before making her way back towards the man.

"A dragon, you say?" He finally spoke, his voice raspy and cold, his dark eyes searching her light ones for a moment, surprise at just how young his client was barely hidden. "You know what you're getting into?" He asked finally, leaning back in his chair.

"Yes," Savannah said instantly. She'd spent practically all her free time over the last four months pouring over dragon information. She knew anything and everything the man could throw at her. Tilting his head at her, his gaze suddenly swiveled towards Juliet.

"What about you? Think she's got what it takes to take care of a dragon?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:42 pm

The man's voice sent shivers down her spine. There was something wrong with it, with him, with this whole place and this whole scheme. Juliet didn't like to think that she was parinoid, but after the event of her second year, she had definitly become overly cautious when it came to situations involving strangers, particularily strangers that screamed dangerous.

Like this man.

Still... the way Savannah looked so... excited. And she knew the girl had been looking at, and talking about nothing but dragons since the summer, when she had said she wanted one. At the time Juliet had of course had thought she had been joking but still.

So when the man turned to her, she bit back the automatic fear that his gaze and voice insighted with her and instead nodded her head.

"If anyone I know does... its Savannah."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:08 pm

Savannah almost squealed. She was actually getting a dragon. This was really happening. Her heart lifting, she bounced over to Juliet, throwing her arms around her and muttering a million thank you's. Her eyes were shining and wild when she pulled away.

Turning back to the man, who raised a single eyebrow at the brunette's antics, he gave a slight shake of his head. "All right then. Savannah, right?"

Nodding ectastically, her hands clasped together and giddiness evident in each breath she took. Leaning back in his chair, the man's eyes never left Savannah's. "You're in luck then, kid. I have an egg that hatched yesterday." Her face somehow managing to light up further at his words, she watched, almost starstruck as he disappeared into a back room to get her dragon.

"This is the best day of my life," Savannah sighed happily, grinning.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:20 pm

Juliet's worry, her hesitation melted and softened at the look on her friends face. There was no worry, or misguided thoughts upon there, it was just... purely happy.

That was enough to weaken anyone's resolved, she supposed.

"What are you going to name it?"

(>.< Holy crap, uber short post... soooorrrryy!)
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:42 pm

"Name it?" Savannah echoed, the pure happiness on her face slowly disappearing. She hadn't thought of names. Merlin, she hadn't thought of names. She'd been so concerned about actually getting a dragon that the thought of naming him or her had never actually crossed her mind.

Her eyes wide, she flicked them over the Juliet. "I - I don't know. I haven't even thought - um, names. Let's think..." Pacing, she began to wring her hands nervously, trying to come up with the perfect name for her dragon.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:50 pm

Juliet couldn't help but laugh at her friend, and then clicked her tongue.

"Haven't though of a name yet. Honestly Savannah, what have you been doing all this time?" her eyes twinkled as she teased.

Leaning back against the wall - careful to be far away from any of the creatures - she scrunched up her face in thought.

"Names. Names. Names. Bob? Fred? George? Clyde? Bonnie? Thelma? Louise? Oh! I know... how about scorch?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:23 am

"I don't know." Savannah muttered, becoming rather panicky and frantic. She'd been so obsessed with the actual getting of a dragon that she hadn't stopped to think about what she'd do once she actually got the dragon. 

Tilting her head, she listened to Juliet's suggestions. "I like those. Especially Scorch. It's all nice and drago -" Her voice trailed off, eyes widening as the man came back. And in his hands, he was holding a tiny little baby dragon. It was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. She was so caught up in staring at the dark scales that she hardly heard the man's words. The only thing that did sink in was the gender. Her dragon was a girl. 

"Aren't you just the prettiest girl ever," Savannah murmured, running her hands over the ridges across the Herbidean Black's back. The dragon's purple eyes blinked up at the girl, nipping softly at her fingers. 

"You're adorable." She grinned. "I love you already, and I think I'll name you Obsidian. Dia for short." Nodding, she found herself unable to look away from the dragon, who seemed to understand her words, letting out a happy little sound. 
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:33 am

It was... interesting to say the least. The worry was still there in the back of her mind, and she wasn't sure if she could ever see the creature as adorable, despite what Savannah seemed to see...

But she seemed to make her friend happy.

And wasn't quite as dangerous - at least at the moment - as she had originally thought it would be.

"A perfect name," Juliet nodded and grinned. "See, don't know what you started to panic about."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:18 pm

"Perfect.." Savannah murmured, nodding slightly, still staring, mesmerized at Obsidian. "A perfect name for a perfect little dragon." Her grin somehow expanding even more, she pulled her new pet towards her, cuddling the fragile animal in her arms.

"As much as I hate to break up this lovely meeting," the shopkeeper sounded anything but. Finally tearing her gaze away from Dia, the Gryffindor blinked up at the man as he continued, "I am curious as to how a child plans on paying -"

He cut off, eyes widening as Savannah pulled out a little sack and turned it upside down, spilling the Galleons onto the table between them. "Is that enough?" she asked sweetly, tilting her head as the man began counting the golden coins.

"We'll see, won't we?"

Smirking, Savannah glanced back at Juliet, shifting Dia onto one arm to give the older girl a thumbs up. This was going better than she'd expected.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:46 pm

J. J. blinked for a moment, looking up as the man asked for money. How had Savannah planned on paying for this? She had never been thinking about that before this moment.

She opened her mouth to ask, but htne stopped to stare at the bag that the girl handed over.

"Where did you get that?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:55 pm

Brow creasing, Savannah glanced back at the Galleons and the man continuing to count for a moment before turning her gaze back to JJ. "Where'd I get the money?" She blinked for a moment. The way she asked, the fact she asked, it made it seem like -

How did Juliet think she got the money?

"My mother," she said simply, shrugging. "We apparently have money. Who knew?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:46 pm

The girl nodded her head, a slightly sheepish grin on her face, "I didn't mean to imply... its just..."

She glanced at her friend and the change and back agian.

"Its a lot of money from something so... I thought I'd check. Curiousity and all that."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:07 pm

"Well," Savannah's expression betrayed nothing as she swayed from side to side, head tilted slightly to her right as she elongated the word. "I suppose, when you put it that way..." she spoke slowly before breaking into a rather goofy grin, "You are forgiven, Juliet Jessica Jones."

Rocking Dia in her arms, she glanced back at the man who'd finally finished the meticulous work of inspecting and counting each golden coin.

"It's enough," he nodded, his eyes back on the Gryffindor, watching her carefully, "At least, enough for just the dragon. There is a small fee for my services -"

"You didn't do anything." Savannah's eyes narrowed, her voice sharp.

"Listen, kid. You wouldn't have a dragon if it wasn't for me. And I was going to throw in flame-retardant gloves as well, but you obviously don't want to pay, so..." he looked pointedly over at the door. Letting out a little growl, she dug through her pockets after placing Dia carefully on the table, pulling out all the loose change she could find, slamming them down in front of him.

"Good enough?" Savannah scowled, eyes dark as the man's lit up, and with a curt nod he disappeared to produce the gloves. She glared after him, hurling insults under her breath.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:18 pm

Juliet tensed as she watched the exchange. If more money was required... she supposed she could give some over. In fact she knew she would, thought it might get a little dicey if Miss Mad asked where it went.

But it seemed all that was required, in the end, was someone to calm her friends temper.

"You got your Dragon Vanna," she said placing a hand on the other girls shoulder, "Why don't you focus on that."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:22 pm

Nodding, Savannah gave Juliet a grateful smile. It was true. As long as she got what she'd came for, she was happy. More than happy. She couldn't wait to get to home and show Dia the entire room she'd set up for her. Though eventually, the dragon wouldn't be able to fit, but for now it would word do.

"Yeah, after all, this is the happiest day of my life. Some annoying man -"

"The annoying man can hear you." A muffled yell sounded from the adjoining room, and the Gryffindor rolled her eyes in response, continuing.

"Like I was saying, he can't ruin it." Picking her dragon up, she cradled her again, grinning.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:25 am