Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

give me a twirl

Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

give me a twirl Empty give me a twirl

Post by Charlotte West Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:00 pm

It was winter holidays and Charlotte was more pleased that her parents had decided on spending their time in France. Her parents, including herself, had taken a liking of France and she couldn't help but admit that it did produce of good source of shops and clothing.

The Slytherin had owl'd Neil, like promised.

She awaited for in him at the entrance, her outfit comfortable as she had just arrived a minute prior. Charlotte looked into her purse, making sure she had the wizardring credit card she had at her name that her father paid.

Besides, Charlotte loved shopping and usually she liked having people to tell her what would look good - thought she always had a pretty good idea. Looking up she saw the familiar boy approaching her and she smirked.

"Glad to see you're sort of on time," Charlotte voiced to Neil with a smirk as she crossed her arms. "So, you ready to endure a day long shopping spree with yours truly?"

Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

give me a twirl Empty Re: give me a twirl

Post by Aveneil Corbett Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:42 pm

Neil was slightly surprised at having recieved Charlotte's owl, but had accepted her invite, not really wantinn to turn her down. He hadn't told his parents where he was headed, but mentioned a bit to his brother and asked him to cover in case their parents questioned any time.

He was dressed casually in a black button up shirt, sleeves folded and ripped jeans, glad to be out of his usual attire of suits. He wasn't a fan of shopping and only had the intention to offer his opinions on whatever outfit Charlotte was choosing.

It wasn't usual for him to hang around with one girl so much time. Normally, the flings would end after a couple of hours and the girl would move on. And though he was aware that the Slytherin was different, he had no idea where they stood.

"I'm exactly on time darling," Neil smirked back. "Oh sweetheart, nothing can prepare me for an entire day of shopping, but I just could not decline your offer, you see," he chuckled and followed her to the shop.

Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:28 am

"Exactly on time on your watch or on mine?" She smirked as she crossed her arms and leaned into him as if she was going to kiss him - which she wasn't. Running her hand through her hair, as if it was to tame it, Charlotte arched an eyebrow curiously.

"Well you're more than welcome to decline if you want," the blonde said as she cocked her head to the side. "I'm sure one of my older brothers would love to replace you and decide to make sure I'm dressed from head to toe."

She was surprised to actually see him there. Honest to Merlin she thought he wasn't. Her plan was to wait at the designated spot for five minutes before she would turn on her heel and go off shopping.

"To be honest, I thought you weren't going to show up," she admitted out loud. "But I suppose it's good to have a male's opinion that's 'straight' on what I'm going to wear," Charlotte said as she recalled their previous conversation. "Well, off we go," Charlotte announced as she turned on her heel and walked towards the nearest clothing store.

Walking in, she headed over towards the dress sections which were ranged from the most conservative dress to the most skimpy one, someone could find. Pulling out a few moderate ones for the upcoming ball her parents.

"What about this one?" Charlotte asked as she showed one particular dress over to Neil, her eyes were still trained on the other dresses.
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:56 pm

"Exactly on time on my watch, and that's good enough for me," Neil replied and returned the smirk. "By the way, nice to see you in something that doesn't involve leopard print," he teased.

"Like I said before, I could never resist a sexy girl's invite to watch her in different amazing outfits," he commented with a shrug. "Normally I don't have girls sticking around more than once, but I'm interested in you. In a totally non-relationship way of course," he added, remembering that Charlotte was freaked the last time.

"And to be honest, I didn't think you would owl me," he chuckled. "Sure, I'll give you the best 'straight' opinion there is," the Prideux winked at the blonde.

Neil leaned against one of the dressing room shelves and watched as the Slytherin picked out various dresses. "Simple and elegant, it'll suit you," he remarked and grinned lightly as he looked at the strapless black. "Are you going to try it on or do you have some other choices?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "Either way, I suggest you keep the black dress aside, in case you decide to purchase it."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:45 am

"Let's not pretend you don't like the leopard print," Charlotte teased back with a finger wiggling in the air. "Because in our last meeting, I don't remember you frowning your pretty little face." Readjusting her purse on her shoulder once more, she folded her arms on her lower back.

The Slytherin smirked and shrugged, not allowing his comment to freak her out. Not again. She wasn't allowing herself of things like that. Charlotte let it slide, her emotions being masked up quite well. Besides, he was just another guy.

That you howl'd to come shop with you, her conscious said. She mentally rolled her eyes at it.

The blonde's lips turned upwards into a small smile, shaking her head as a small laugh made it out of her mouth in amusement. "Sure, sure prissy boy," the brown eyed girl mocked laughingly.

Her face scrunched up in disagreement as she placed it back on the rack, "I don't know if I'm up for simple and elegant." Charlotte shrugged as she grabbed three other dresses and made her way to the dressing room Neil was leaning against. Going inside, closing the curtain, her head popped out of the curtain with a smirk, "No peaking."

Taking off the clothes she needed, she changed into the first dress option. Looking at herself in the mirror, she fixed herself up before she walked out of the dressing room.

"Alright, what about this one?"
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:25 am

"No denying that I liked it. But I wouldn't mind seeing you a different patterns, you know?" Neil said casually and grinned lightly. "And why would I frown when you managed to look stunning in this dress?" He smirked.

He rolled his eyes at Charlotte's nickname. "I really don't see how 'prissy boy' applies to me. I mean, you of all people should know that the term does not suit me," he whispered in her ear and pulled away with a not-so-innocent smile on his face.

The Priduex watched in amusement as she put the dress back and immediately picked out three others. They all looked nice he figured, but decided that he couldn't come to a conclusion till she tried them on.

Laughing lightly, he poked his head inside anyway before she took off her dress and said, "I'll try not to peak," and got out, merely watching other girls fret about clothes with their friends.

Charlotte came out after a few minutes and he looked at her, trying to see what he thought of it. "It looks nice, but I think you should try on the other two."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:04 am

"Isn't it because I always look stunning?" She replicated his grin as she crossed her arms under her breasts defiantly with an arched eyebrow. "Maybe you're just jealous that I always look stunning."

She felt his warm breathe close to her, momentarily loosing her breathe without realizing it but once regaining her composure her usual smirk returned as she leaned in when he pulled back. The blonde's face only mere centimeters away from his, their lips aligning together, "But you go to such a prissy school, prissy boy."

Charlotte could only laugh quietly at Neil's antics and shook her head. She should have realized he would pull a stunt like that.

"I might as well tell you to peak in next time so you don't do it," Charlotte said after showing off the first dress and going back into the dressing room to try dress number two. Unzipping the first one, she hanged it properly before putting on the second one. Stepping out in the long white ensemble with the one shoulder gown with the slit up to her right leg, she stepped out of the room.

"And this one?" she said as she looked at herself in the mirror, moving her body so she could look at the dress from the best angles.
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:16 pm

"Oh, I have no need to be jealous of a girl who always looks stunning. In fact, I should feel honoured to be in her presence," Neil chuckled with a wink. "Just like you should feel honoured to be seen with someone as sexy as me."

The Priduex bit Charlotte's lower lip as she leaned in close and murmured, "Had we not been interruped in your house, I'm sure I could have shown you exactly why I am anything but prissy." And he pushed away a few strands of hair from her face, pulling away with a grin playing on his lips.

Neil nodded his head appreciatively, deciding that this dress was a better match. "This definitely looks more ravishing than the previous," he complimented and smirked. "But," he began and handed her the third dress, "third time would be the charm, I think. So, go ahead and try this one as well."

As she went to change, he realized that he was glad he accepted her invite after all. Sure, it wasn't a typical way he'd spend his time, but it was a change and changes were always good.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 pm

“Well this is odd,” she mused out loud as she uncrossed her arms and let them be limp onto her slim sides. Her head cocking to the side, a chuckling with she shook her head, “I don’t ever remember saying you were sexy. Hm, someone’s got an egotistical side.”

The young woman’s lower lip was bit; the defiant smirk on her face didn’t disappear once Neil had been pulled away and her hair strands had been pulled back. “See, this is what you say but who knows, you could be trying to cover up something up,” she joked mirthfully. “But don’t worry about it, admitting you’re a prissy boy isn’t going to affect my views on you,” she smirked.

“Then let’s put this dress on me,” Charlotte said as she took it from his hands, looking at it over. She loved how the dress sparkled and would only hope that it would look good on her too. Going into the dressing room, she changed once more, emerging from the small room again. She looked at herself at in the long mirror once more, sizing how the dress looked on her.

She loved it.

“But I’m going to get it cut so it can reach my lower thighs instead of below my knees,” she pointed out. The Slytherin was young and she had a body she was proud of, she wasn’t about to go and hide it.

Looking over at Neil, she grinned, posing as if she were a model, “And the this third option?”
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:47 pm

"You didn't have to say it, your actions were loud enough," Neil commented casually, a smirk playing on his lips. "And even if you deny my good looks, I already know that I'm sexy. Though I have no idea why you would want to deny such a universal truth." He said and ran her hand through his hair.

"Cover something up? I don't think so, little minx," he shook his head and gave Charlotte an amused glance from under his lashes. "I got absolutely nothing to hide and you fucking you know it," he murmured with a wink.

The Priduex whistled appreciatively and ran his eyes along her dress. "Third time is definitely the charm, a very sexy charm, I might add," he complimented with a grin. "I don't mean to sound like your feminine best friends, but my honest 'straight' opinion says you have to get it," he shrugged, a small smile tugging the corner of his lips.

And for maybe the second or third time that day, the same thought crossed his mind; he was really glad she had owl'd him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:53 am