Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A lost item

Anyara Lavener Broan
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A lost item Empty A lost item

Post by Anyara Lavener Broan Thu May 05, 2011 7:11 am

The Common Room was more of a mess than usual, books and papers were lying everywhere, and in the middle of that mess, a rather lost Anyara was sitting on the floor, searching through the books.

"Where is it, where is it, where is it!?" She was looking for a book of hers, which had magically disappeared. She had already searched the girl's dorm, not without tidying things up again, and had had no luck.

She let out a big sigh and fell backwards, looking up at the ceiling. "Merlin, where could it be?"
    Emily Griffin
    Emily Griffin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A lost item Empty Re: A lost item

Post by Emily Griffin Fri May 06, 2011 10:08 pm

Emily stumbeled in the common room. She saw a confused Anya and walked (it was more swimming through that mess) towards her. ''Anya Anyaaa,, she whined. Have you seen a book of mine? I lost it. My brother gave it to me last christmas. I really want it back. She said with a sad look on her face.''

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:31 pm

Barzini walked from the boy's dormitory and dumped another stack of notes onto the floor.

"I'm clearing out my stuff... It'll be a bit of a mess for now..." Barzini said to the two girls apologetically.

"Why? Lost something?"
    Emily Griffin
    Emily Griffin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emily Griffin Sun May 08, 2011 4:18 pm

Emily rushed at Barzini with chibi-tears in her eyes. ''Pleeaaaasse can you help me find my lost book. I really need it.'' She said.

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 9:43 am

"Of course! It will be as easy as..." Barzini's eyes swept the room, and he coughed.

"What did you lose?" He pointed at the room, where it was filled with notes AND books.
    Emily Griffin
    Emily Griffin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emily Griffin Mon May 09, 2011 10:10 am

''Well... It it a really thick book. It's red and black. And There are many drawings inside. I had it when I got up this morning but it just vanished.'' She said with a downcast expression.

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 9:32 am

Barzini saluted Emily and dived into the pile of books, looking for something that fit its description.

"No... no... no... AH HA!" Barzini "Resrurfaced" later holding up a rather thick red and black book.
    Emily Griffin
    Emily Griffin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emily Griffin Tue May 10, 2011 9:56 am

''YAY THATS IT.'' Emily practically screamed as she ran towards Barzini and gave him a bear hug. She then realised what she was doing and quickly let go. ''Sorry Barzini, but thatnks for finding my book. You don't know how much this means to me.'' She finished with a smile.

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 10:27 am

"Your welcome." Barzini smiled, and embarked on the gruelling task of moving everything that is his back to his trunk. Well, every bit of that mess was his... so...
    Emily Griffin
    Emily Griffin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emily Griffin Tue May 10, 2011 1:30 pm

Emily looked at the mess and said ''I could help you with that. I mean, I owe you one. And I don't mind cleaning up.'' She finished with a smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:42 am