Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Letters To Juliet

Alexander Dawson
    Alexander Dawson
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Letters To Juliet Empty Letters To Juliet

Post by Alexander Dawson Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:24 pm

I apologize for my handwriting. It is nearly unintelligible. Does everyone know how to read cursive? Even my print looks like cursive to me. Julian says I write like a girl. I do not know what he thinks he is so privy to. His name sounds like a girl’s. I do not think he should be so quick to judge.

I thought of you today whilst in the garden here. I was gazing at some lilies I have been seeing to and watching the sunset. I missed you terribly then. I remembered all the things we had talked about and all the memories we shared and I wanted to hug you.

That isn’t odd, is it?

I feel so out of place here. Everything I do results in stares. I do not understand it. I was simply eating pastries, and the females started blinking quickly like they had all gotten attacked by dust or some such madness. Perhaps I was not ready to be this social. Home schooling was much simpler. Shakespeare never widened his eyes at me and ask for a kiss for out of nowhere.

I believe I have made friends by some miracle of miscommunication. I am not precisely sure how this has happened, but I shall not complain. Perhaps you shall meet them, or perhaps you already have. You are more sociable than me, by far. I am quite surprised that you do not know the world, at this rate.

Hope you have a grand school year,
    Alexander Dawson
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Letters To Juliet Empty Re: Letters To Juliet

Post by JJeh Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:50 pm

Zander!

I've missed you! You should have written to me sooner, silly. I was beginning to worry you had forgotten about me. I was almost going to write you first, but then wondered if I was just being silly. You are probably busy and some such.

You're handwriting's fine - much nicer than mine. Yours looks pretty, mine just looks like chicken scratch. My mom use to say that I was in too much of a hurry to say what I wanted. I never really knew if she meant that as a compliment or not.

I still watch the sunset here, sometimes, but its not the same by myself. If I could hug you through a letter I would. I don't think its odd at all. We're friends yes? Friends are allowed to hug each other, aren't they? Next time we're both close again, we shall watch the sunset again. I promise. Tell you what, if you look at the sunset where you are, and I look at where I am, and you know I'm looking at it... maybe we won't seem as far away from each other, huh? Or maybe I've just read too many novels. That does sound like something one would suggest in a novel doesn't it?

How do you know? I've heard Shakespeare was a real wild one. Maybe his ghost is still around somewhere, hiding, we can go and ask him. He'd have to answer us would he not? After all, for all he could know, I could be his very own Juliet, come alive out of the pages... though, I honestly think killing oneself for a boy is a completely ridiculous thing to do.

You'll get use to it - it just means they like you. Trust me yes? They think you're pretty to look at. And if you've made friends then everything is perfectly alright. I doubt I have met them, I don't travel that much. The only Beauxbatons student I have met was Savannah's boyfriend - since I had to make sure my friend wasn't dating just anyone. He was Chris... something or other. But if they are your friends, I'm sure I'd adore meeting any of them.

The world is a big place Zander. I've barely been out of England. Though I'd like to.

Well... I think I've wasted more parchment than you would want to bother to read. Please write back soon! I really do miss you. I'll try to keep my nattering shorter next time - keep to only the interesting points yes.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Your friend, Always,
    Juliet

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:53 am