Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Wait a Minute

Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Wait a Minute Empty Wait a Minute

Post by Scala Del Ray Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:01 pm

Scala leaned on the wall of the entrance hall, her violet eyes watching the snow fall down. How she wanted to ride her motor bike right now. She had her muglle leathers on. Her long waist red hair curled. She sighed as how old she was getting. nearly 666 years now.

She felt someone coming, their heart beat normal. They were coming from behind, and the human was male. His scent was differnet as she inhaled. The new Professor? Hmmm, interesting. She felt him stop somewhere behind her.

"I would like to Welcome you to Beauxbatons Professor Trudeay." Scala smirked as she turned around on the spot with her vampire speed. Her head tilted and her she smiled. "I'm the Creative Arts Professor. Professor Scala Del Ray at your service."
    Tynan Trudeau
    Tynan Trudeau
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Wait a Minute Empty Re: Wait a Minute

Post by Tynan Trudeau Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:41 pm

Tynan had stored his things in his new office. It felt weird being back at school after all these years, but he was not a student anymore. No he was returning because finally he was ready to become the professor everyone thought he would be. Tynan Trudeau, Transfiguration prodigy and budding Alchemist, was now the Metamorphic Studies professor at Beaubaxtons. That thought caused a smile to form on his lips that seemed unmovable. Well, that was before he decided to take a walk on the grounds.

Tynan's smile faded as the young looking woman he was going pass by quietly spun around to face him with inhuman speed. The look on her face was a mixture of preadatory triumph and honest curiosity, but then she smiled and Tynan suddenly didn't feel so much like he was on a menu he was unaware of.

The manners his mother had instilled him kicked in and Tynan offered a slight bow. He lifted his head and stood striaght backed with his eyes avoiding Scala's.

"Nice to meet you, Professor Del Ray." Tynan said in fluent French. "I, uhh, was unaware a vampire taught here. Meaning n-no offense of c-course. It just caught me by surprise, and please, call me Tynan."

Tynan mentally kicked himself for the slight stutter. You are a Professor now. Stop being foolish. She is only an intensly beautiful vampire, who is probably hundreds of years old, you got this. Calm yourself!
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:31 pm

Her Bright violet eyes turned green as she slightly bowed to the man with her manners. "Please, Tynan. Call Me Scala. It's very nice to finally have someone teach Metamorphic Studies." Scala smiled truely as she welcomed him warmly. Her eye's went back to violet as she caught his suprise at what she was. She smirked, noticing that he was avoiding her eyes.

"It's fine Tynan. I always have that effect on people and specialy the first years and son't avoid my eye's please, I won't do anything to you. You can have my trust on that one." Scala lad to chickle on that one, her laugh sounding musical.

"I'm not the only vampire on staff I'm affraid to say. I'm the only nice one actually, as I can say. Profressor Kirke is the Mind Magic teacher and not so nice." Scala had to admitt, shrugging at what she said.

"I have been waiting for you actually, see as I have known that you have been expected for a couple of weeks now, since your application. You are similer in my 'grand' daughter, Tynan. She is the youngest master in Transfiguration, in the world. She teaches at Durmstrang and is 24. Head of a house too. I think she has heard of you withing the magical world. She would like to meet you." Scala said softly to the man.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:42 pm

"Ouch, Del Ray. I'm perfectly nice." Appearing beside the older woman, looking naught over 18, Mora smiled. "I wasn't aware we'd even spoke before, and here you are telling others I'm not." Pouting, the blond looked to the male, a soft smile tugging at her lips. "Hello." She greeted, crossing her ankles to curtsy.

The move was defined and practiced, speaking of her 18th century elite upbringing, though it did not match her attire. She was, once more, dressed in bright blue basketball shorts and a form fitting grey tshirt. She had a black baseball cap on backwards once more, sitting securely atop her blond hair and a basketball was resting easily underneath her arm. "I'm Amora Kirke, but you can call me Mora." She smiled softly once more. "Nice to meet you."
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:51 pm

"Ohhhh and before a my dear Sorin died, He told me how 'bitchy you are'." Scala smirked and laughed. "Naaa this one's ok I suppose. one of the younger generations of vampire, aren't you Amora. Well, I think we are the only two vampires teaching on staff." Scala said as she smiled at the girl.
    Tynan Trudeau
    Tynan Trudeau
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Tynan Trudeau Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:52 am

I don't think we are in Kansas anymore, Toto. Tynan thought to himself as another vampire appeared beside Scala. This one's name was Amora, or Mora as she apparently liked to be called. The sight of one vampire was something new to Tynan, much less meeting two of them within minutes of each other. This was definitely not like the Beaubaxtons he grew up in. When he was a kid the most someone was going to run into was a half-Veela. Now vampires?! Lord, what next? A fairy for headmaster>!

Of course Tynan said none of these things. He kept his face just as it was when Mora appeared next to Scala. Eyes slightly wide and an odd shocked expression on his face. He mastered himself and watched as Mora performed a perfectly executed curtsy.

"Well it is a pleasure to meet m-my fellow s-staff." Tynan said as his nervous stutter came back for a second round. Vampires they were, but both were also extremely beautiful and Tynan never really mastered the art of talking to a woman. Much less a woman who was centuries old.

He took a deep breath and realized that before Mora had appeared Scala had said something about her granddaughter. Granddaughter...the word had sounded weird coming from Scala's lips, but Tynan shrugged it off. The name Scala had said rang a bell, but he couldn't tell where. Had he met the woman or just heard her name? Maybe he had read an article of hers. Tynan didn't know, but he had definitely heard the name.

"Well, Scala, as far as your granddaughter goes." Tynan said with an embarrassed smile. "Though I am sorry to say I can't remember where I have heard of her, but I would like to meet her."
    Tynan Trudeau
    Tynan Trudeau
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Tynan Trudeau Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:54 am

I don't think we are in Kansas anymore, Toto. Tynan thought to himself as another vampire appeared beside Scala. This one's name was Amora, or Mora as she apparently liked to be called. The sight of one vampire was something new to Tynan, much less meeting two of them within minutes of each other. This was definitely not like the Beaubaxtons he grew up in. When he was a kid the most someone was going to run into was a half-Veela. Now vampires?! Lord, what next? A fairy for headmaster>!

Of course Tynan said none of these things. He kept his face just as it was when Mora appeared next to Scala. Eyes slightly wide and an odd shocked expression on his face. He mastered himself and watched as Mora performed a perfectly executed curtsy.

"Well it is a pleasure to meet m-my fellow s-staff." Tynan said as his nervous stutter came back for a second round. Vampires they were, but both were also extremely beautiful and Tynan never really mastered the art of talking to a woman. Much less a woman who was centuries old.

He took a deep breath and realized that before Mora had appeared Scala had said something about her granddaughter. Granddaughter...the word had sounded weird coming from Scala's lips, but Tynan shrugged it off.

"Well, Scala, as far as your granddaughter goes." Tynan said with an embarrassed smile. "If she wants to meet me then by all means let her know."
    Tynan Trudeau
    Tynan Trudeau
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Tynan Trudeau Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:56 am

((Gah someone delete that first one. Please.))
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:30 pm

Scala smiled, tilting her head as her eyes turned Violet. "Sure, I'll send her a letter then. Its fine, though you might remember her if you meet her. Oh, and I'm affraid to say that me and Amora here are not the only [i]creatures on staff, Tynan." Scala smirked at him then Amora, innocently.

(OOC: Just go to edit post and scroll down and you will see the delete button.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:30 pm