Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

'Cause I can't wait, to see you again.

Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

'Cause I can't wait, to see you again. Empty 'Cause I can't wait, to see you again.

Post by Jess Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:15 pm

Jess lugged her case onto the train and found an empty compartment, after a fair few awkward run-ins with older students. She sighed with relief as she sat down, then realized she had to lift the case up above her head and she grumbled.
    "Why can't they just go up there themselves?" she moaned, and tried to lift it, but it was simply too heavy for her to handle. She soon gave up and sat with her feet up on it, grinning.

She was happy to finally be in her second year. Why it made her happy, she still wasn't sure. But it did. She grinned and drummed on her leg with her wand. A short, sharp pain went through her right leg and she looked down to notice that she'd singed half of her jeans off.
    "Ow!" Jess muttered as her hand instinctively went to the painful area. It wasn't bleeding, but it bleeding hurt.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

'Cause I can't wait, to see you again. Empty Re: 'Cause I can't wait, to see you again.

Post by Certh Salamar Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:31 pm

Certh soon, too - had boarded the Hogwarts Express, rather eager to begin his second year of slytherin scheming and lessons. He hadn't thought much of his pet snake over the summer, but that could have been because he had spent almost the entire summer with her in his rather large house that his parents had also lived in.

His eyes travelled, darting from one compartment door to another when he spotted Jessica Lupin ducking into one atleast 10 feet from where he had stood pulling his trunk behind his newly bought robes. It didn't make a sound - and neither did he as Certh approached the compartment with a small smile already seeming to grow on his face; his hand reached up and pulled open the door, instantly being drawn to Jess, but held back and pulled his trunk slowly into the compartment. "Hello again Jess - how was your summer?"
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

'Cause I can't wait, to see you again. Empty Re: 'Cause I can't wait, to see you again.

Post by Jess Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:48 pm

Jess looked up through her lashes and poked a pigtail behind her right ear. She grinned and stood up, wrapping her arms around Certh and beamed. She soon realized what she was doing, and pulled back, rubbing the back of her neck rather awkwardly. She smiled at him, her cheeks blushed red.

Instantly forgetting about the former pain in her leg, Jess sat back down, tucking one leg underneath her.
    "It was alright. Didn't do anything fun, but I did go abroad," she smiled, and twirled her hair around her finger. "Yours?" she asked, still pink from their hug earlier.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:21 pm