Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Wait what? ll Sixth year ll First lesson

Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Wait what? ll Sixth year ll First lesson Empty Wait what? ll Sixth year ll First lesson

Post by Dylan Veer Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:45 am

Dylan hated his Prefect badge.

The Slushatel was tempted to hand it to the Headmaster and tell him he didn't want it. But the benefits was worth it in a way, and it provided a good excuse for walking around the castle at night.

Grumbling still, he sat himself in a random desk and wondered if anybody else in his year had this class.
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Wait what? ll Sixth year ll First lesson Empty Re: Wait what? ll Sixth year ll First lesson

Post by Hugger Harris Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:14 pm

Tucker opened the classroom door and entered. He ruffled his hair as he sat opposite the only other student in the class. His classes seem to be really interesting, well hardly any students were takening them. He nodded his head at the other student, waiting for the professor to turn up.
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Wait what? ll Sixth year ll First lesson Empty Re: Wait what? ll Sixth year ll First lesson

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:17 am

Ethon simply appeared at the front of the classroom, silently, without ado. One moment he wasn't there, and the next he was. Sacha was going to come to hate his frequent translocating about the castle. The vampire didn't particularly care.

"The name is Ethon Pyrrhos," Ethon addressed his students. "You will address me as Professor Pyrrhos. And yes, the Weaponry professor is my younger brother.

"I see that your previous professor hasn't had you meditate at the start of class. From now on, whether I am on time or tardy, you are to begin class by preparing your mind. I trust you at least know the basics of meditation?" he queried.

"By this juncture, each of you ought to have at least gained a basic grasp of how to perform Occlumency," Ethon stated. "Tell me, is this the case, or are either of you still in need of further instruction?" He gazed at them expectantly.
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:07 pm

Tucker raised a eyrbrow as he watched the Professor come into the room. He rolled his eye's slightly as he said his brother worked here. He wasn't bothered. They were here to teach. Tucker nodded his head at the Professor as he already knows how to mediate. He raised his arm to ask a question.

"Professor Pyrrhos, I don't know what the last teacher taught because I am new here, But I have been taught parts of Occlumency and I know how to meditate aswell." He said to the professor, with eye contact.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:19 am

Dylan looked up lazy-like and nodded towards the teacher. "I know how to meditate, but that's pretty much it. Obviously, that's why I joined this class." Yawning quietly, Dylan shook his head slightly.

Dylan didn't even know he was the teacher for Weaponry, since Dylan didn't take that class. He knew that Kait did though, that was a Kait type of class.
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:55 am

"Understandable," Ethon said, holding the Hitrost's boy's gaze. "Though, I would give you a word of caution, Mr. Harris. There are a great many beings who consider direct eye contact a form of challenge. Fortunately for yourself, I am not one of them. Not today."

Blue-grey eyes slid to the Slushatel, tone a bit sharp when he spoke. "And if you are going to persist with such a lackadaisical demeanor in my classroom, Mr. Veer, you are most welcome to see yourself to the door. This is not nap time; it is class.

"It would seem that the two of you have your work cut out for you," Ethon stated. "It was my intention to begin teaching you Legilimency, this year, but that cannot be successfully accomplished without a firm grasp on the art of Occlumency. Providing you focus and apply yourselves, you ought to be able to achieve this within the year and be prepared to learn Legilimency your seventh year. Seeing as we have no time to waste, let us be started."

Ethon gazed at them each in turn. "Who can tell the role perception plays in Occlumency?"
    Dewayne Ellis
    Dewayne Ellis
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Dewayne Ellis Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:10 am

As Dewayne made his way through the corridors. Dewayne had been up all night trying to study for his exams. Dewayne been studing since 10 p.m. at night he entered the class with a sigh and took a seat. " Sorry Professor, I was studing for exams all night long." sighed Dewayne as he plopped in the front row of seats. Dewayne looked at the other students in his class he was super jealous.

Dewayne just got his stuff out and began looking at the bored. Dewayne hated his robe if he had a choice he wear something that matched it. Dewayne been wearing these robes for 6 years and he never got used to them. Dewayne smirked as he looked around at the other sixth years in his year.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:57 pm