Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

She's no you ll Sixth year ll First lesson

Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

She's no you ll Sixth year ll First lesson Empty She's no you ll Sixth year ll First lesson

Post by Dylan Veer Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:05 am

Running into the classroom, Dylan leaped onto a desk and just stood there for a second. He was confused by his own actions, but he quickly shook off the confusion. Why care?

Still standing on the desk, he leaped and landed on another. Soon, he was jumped on all of the desk, until he fell and twisted his ankle in the process. He started letting out a string of severe profanity, as he laid on the ground.
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

She's no you ll Sixth year ll First lesson Empty Re: She's no you ll Sixth year ll First lesson

Post by Ci Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:47 pm

Trotting towards the classroom Ciar heard the profanities echo down the hallway. Who was it and what did they do this time? She gave a mental sigh. If it wasn't one thing it was the other and it seemed to always happen on her watch.

Entering the classroom she gave a quick look around before spotting the prone figure on the floor. Just her luck that the professor wasn't here yet neither were any of her other classmates.

Standing over the boy the Irish teen looked down at him with a slightly amused smirk. "Do I even want to know what you were doing, Veer? Or should I merely bind the ankle that you've apparently injured and not mention the fact that it was probably something foolish to Professor Thorpe? You're choice really. Then again I could always leave you on the floor and pretend that I had gone temporarily deaf and blind."
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

She's no you ll Sixth year ll First lesson Empty Re: She's no you ll Sixth year ll First lesson

Post by Dylan Veer Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:28 am

Hearing somebody enter the classroom, Dylan glanced to see who it was. It was Ciar, a Hrabrost prefect. He wasn't very familiar with her, but she gave no reason for him to not treat her fairly.

"Hello to you Ciar," Dylan groaned, shaking his head. "Could you please bind it? I am rubbish at healing spells, wait let me correct that. I am rubbish with almost every spell I come across too."

"Oh, and jumping on desks is not a very smart thing to do." You would think, that Dylan would be careful after the Whomping Willow incident.
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:20 am

The Irish teen rolled her eyes as she knelt down, placing her pack on the floor. Taking her wand from its holster she summoned a muggle tension bandage from inside the bottomless bag. It had been a hell of an expensive bag but she was always prepared for almost any situation.

Unwrapping the bandage Ciar pushed up Veer's pant leg slightly before taking off his shoe and sock, her movements gentle but deliberate. With practiced hands she bound the boy's ankle firmly but not enough to cut off circulation. "That should do it. I'd be gentle with it for a while. It's gonna hurt like hell when you stand on it. Unfortunately crutches is one thing I have trouble transfiguring and I don't have a pair in my pack."

Standing she placed her bag on the desk and leaned against it, hand extended downwards to help the boy up.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:15 pm

Alexa watched from behind, and was suprised at the situation. She transfigured some crutches wandlessly from a hair pin and walked to give them to the boy.

"You might need these Mr Veer, I would surgest going to the Hospital Wing. 10 points from Slushatel for jumping on tables and being a total dunderhead Mr Veer and 10 points to Hrabrost, Miss Whelan for doing the right thing and helping a fellow syudent out." Alexa said with a smile to the girl.

She walked up to the front of the and wrote on her chalk bored.

6th year introduction.

Alexa turned around and went over to her desk and waited for the other students to arrive for her class.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:13 pm

Eyeing the bag, Dylan asked himself who carried around a bag with everything possible in it. Then he reminded himself of the war going on, so he figured it made since.

Watching the girl fix up his ankle, the Slushatel shook his head. Maybe he should start learning this stuff. After all, he was accident prone.

Accepting the hand, Dylan put very little weight on his ankle. "Thanks. I'd probably still be on the floor if it wasn't for you." Grinning, Dylan looked up when he heard the professor.

Blushing, he put the crutches under his arms. He was just glad that the professor didn't hear his cussing.

Sitting down in a seat this time, Dylan waited for the other students.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:10 am

It was not something Tre would compremise on; he simply had to walk Ash to and from every single one of her classes, even if his was on the other side of the castle, a few floors down, and he had no chance of getting from one to the other on time.

It was just how Treshawn Beneparte did things.

Sliding into a seat beside Ciar, he sighed, his heartbeat quick from the sprint he'd had to do to get here in time. Bringing his hand up in a half wave, the boy rested his head on his arms and looked over at Cia. "Hey, beautiful."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:31 pm

"You all should know by now to not talk in class Mr Benepart, but please, take it out side if you don't want to learn." Alexa warned the boy. "If you do not want to take this class seriously or mess about in my classroom, You will be kicked out and you can say bye bye to Your Newt in Transfigurative Arts." Alexa warned all of them.

"Right, I am very pleased with all of your OWL results. None of you failed, plus everyone got a Exceed Expectaions or Higher. So Welldone on that. This year is going to be more difficult. This is one of the hardent Newt classes in this school. You will be learning Human Transfiguration in the next two years, through Theory and Pratical. Gamp's law advanced, which I will be going through from the beginning as somw of you forgot what it was about in your OWL's." Alexa said with a slight smirk.

"So Anyone have any questions before we start on Gamp's Law?" Alexa asked the students and waited. She knew that there should be a couple of others in her class.
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:43 am

Ciar had to catch herself when Thorpe walked into the room and gave her points. She very nearly muttered under her breath to take them off again. She was turning into a softie. Real smooth, Whelan.

Patting Shawn's hair as he sat next to her she whispered conspiratorily, "Hey, yourself. Now don't be a goober and pay attention. Maybe we'll learn something I don't already know." The Irish teen gave Shawn a wink before transforming her ears into wolf ears and twitching them. Directing a smirk at Thorpe she wiggled her ears before transforming them back and poised her quill over her ink jar, that she had taken out, ready to take notes.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:59 am

"That's 'Beneparte'." He said with a rakish grin. "You know, with an E. Makes it sound more Italiano." Leaning slightly into Cia's touch, he gazed up at her with innocence - too innocent, as known by anyone who knew him as Cia did - and smiled slightly. "But I like being a goober, Cia." He whined, pouting.

"Learn something you don't know? Hah! Maybe I can control fire." Obviously more concerned about the girl beside him than the professor, he perked up slightly. "What don't you know loads about?" Half turning toward the professor again, he grinned. "What is against the rules, anyway?" With a half smirk in the direction of the professor, his eyes mischievous, he leaned forward, brushing his lips against Cia's, lips moving against hers easily. He pulled away a second later, smirking at the professor once more.

"How's that for rules, eh?"
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:26 pm

"Get. Out. Of. My. Class. Mr Beneparte." Alexa snarled, a vein throbbing on her forehead. She wasn't going to be disrespected in her class at all. "Come back next lesson when you have learnt some respect and manners. 20 points from Slushatel and detention. I thought that you would of grown up over summer. Obviously not." Alexa said as she snapped her fingers and made the classroom door bang open, she pointed to the door.

"Anyone else who wants to be a idiot can get out. This year you will be learning more dangerous magic and if you can't behaive, please step out and never come back." Alexa warned and watched the boy with a warning to get out of her classroom.
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:47 am

Feeling Shawn's lips suddenly move against hers the Irish teen unconsciously began to kiss him back before he pulled away, leaving her with a slight pout on her face. A slight fire dancing in her eyes she said, "I know loads about loads of stuff. Just ask the lady that calls me daughter."

Looking up at Thorpe as the woman snarled she swore the vein that was throbbing was going to burst one of these days. "What good is it," Ciar asked with a slight lilt coming into her voice, one she only got when teasing or playing. "What good is growing up when all that comes with it is pain and responsibility." Moving lithely to sit on Shawn's desk she settled her gaze directly on her guardian. "Disrespect unintended but if we were actually learning or talking about dangerous magic at the current time then of course we would be paying attention. We aren't dunderheads after all." Her head tilted to the side as she transformed her ears again.

"However if you think that just because we're fooling around and trying to have a bit of fun, because Merlin forbid we actually had a fun childhood, that this makes us idiots then I suppose I should just walk right out that door with Shawn." Her ears twitched and fists clenched as a wave of unpleasant memories flooded her mind. Every single one of them centering around her mother and father and their mistreatment of her. Until she had got to Durmstrang and really until she had met Karmz and Shawn she hadn't known what fun was. Maybe if someone had been there for her it would have been different but it wasn't. Body shaking slightly she finished her transformation before curling onto Shawn's lap and fighting off her emotional memories.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:27 pm

Alexa turned around and froze, how dare she... the child hardly knew of her past. Her face went chalk white and she bit her lip, hard. A childhood indeed ... "I didn't ask you for a answer Miss Whelan, for future refrences I will ask you for a answer, when deems fit. Yes ... You really do know of ones childhood. So I really do deserve disrespect from you don't I, Miss Whelan." Alexa said as she turned her head to look over her shoulder, her face blank.

"Gladly take you leave ... then ... Whelan, I'm sure you will just long to get out of my face. At the moment, it's now mutual." Alexa muttered, holding her emotions in. No one could see but Alexa's heart felt the bloody murder of pain, afterr all she done for.... "Right down to lesson." Alexa said to the students who wanted to learn. She didn't turn around, instead she went to the chalk bored and started writing what she was going say.

"Gamp's Law of Elemental Transfiguration is a law governing the magical world. Theres five things that you can not transfigure, and that is Food, love, life, information and metals. You cannot recreate the feelings of love. You can, with potions; but a spell would fade in time. Life, because there is nothing to bring back the dead. You can manipulate the dead but you cannot give them back their lives. Precious metals such as gold cannot be made out of thin air, otherwise there would be no need for galleons and, and our economy would crash." Alexa wrote on the bored.

"So can anyone guess why Infomation carn't be created?" She asked, no emotion in her voice.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:58 pm

Tre grinned boyishly at the Professor, rolling his eyes at her words. Wasn't that a bit over the top? He was only joking around...

He frowned as Cia climbed onto his desk, his golden gaze guarded as it flicked from the professor to the girl. Tre was a lot of things, but he was not stupid. He could see between the lines here, and that was what bothered him the most.

"I'm going, I'm going, keep your top on." Running his fingers through Cia's fur, he picked up the wolf and held her to him as he stood, turning toward the door.

"You have some explaining to do." He murmured into her fur as he disappeared through the doorway.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Dylan frowned as he watched the exchange between the three of them. He gladly kept quiet- he had seen enough of the other Seven Devil fights that he knew it was best to stay quiet. Anger was something to never mess with. Unless you wanted a fight.

Wondering how the girl turned herself into a wolf, Dylan looked back at the professor, now fully aware he had to answer it. He was the only one in the class after all. But his mind was too occupied to really give the question a thought.

"I don't know professor," He mumbled, before frowning. Was he the only one in this school that didn't have a messed up life?
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:59 pm

Alexa sighed, noticing that only one student was in her class now. "It's fine to not anser the question Mr Veer. You may go aswell. I will pick it up next lesson. Your dissmissed mr Veer, have a nice day." Alexa said with a small smile to the boy, watching him leave.

Class Dismissed. Untill next lesson...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:16 am