Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Ow ll Sixth year

Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Ow ll Sixth year  Empty Ow ll Sixth year

Post by Dylan Veer Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:52 am

Shuddering, Dylan wrapped his robes tighter against himself. The Dungeons were cold as always, and it always annoyed Dylan a bit. But it wasn't his place to complain, and he could always place a warming charm onto himself.

Setting up his cauldron, Dylan thought about having to confront Kait later on. He had seen a few black eyes wondering around, and had quickly found out it was the red heads fault.

Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Ow ll Sixth year  Empty Re: Ow ll Sixth year

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:21 pm

Kas whistled as he waltzed into his classroom.

"Only one student!" he called shaking his head, thought his impish grin showed he was less than upset by it, "and a shivering one that that. They do give me the worst place in the school to teach don't they? I don't think they trust me not to mess up the rest of it."

He gave a laugh as he made a large fire appear floating well above the desks.

"No one cares if I blow up the dungeon."

He leaned back on his desk and appraised his lone student, "Well.. I am supposed to expect a few more students, so... lets suppose we give them some time to show up, and you can tell me if you know anything about Aging Potion."
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:45 pm

Tucker entered the classroom, looking at the professor. "sorry for my tardiness Professor, I'm new so I had to find this place." Tucker said with a grin as he sat down near the the other student. He nodded and waited.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:12 am

"Thanks." Dylan was no longer shivering, thanks to the fire the teacher had conjured. Listening to his question, Dylan resisted the urge to snort in amusement. "A potion you drink to age." The title stated the obvious, and that was all that he knew about the potion.

Giving the boy a nod, Dylan sat back in his seat and waited for the professor to continue.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Post by rev tennant Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:24 am

Lora sighed as she made her way to the Potions classroom. As much as she adored Professor Kasper and his class, she hated the fact that it was in the dungeons. The place was too depressing for her taste, not to mention the eerie feeling she'd get everytime.

"Hope I'm not too late Professor," she said as she entered and saw that he had already begun class. She sat down next to Dyl, and gave him a small smile before turning to listen to the lesson.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:25 pm

Grinning at the sight of Lora, he placed his arm around her. "Hey," He whispered softly in her ear. Looking back at the teacher, Dylan got his mind mentally prepared for information about the Aging Potion.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:26 pm

Kasper waved off both the late students, "Forget about it. Not a problem, not a problem at all. We are just going to work with what we got here. And please... don't call me professor, it makes me feel far too professional - Kas, or Kasper will work just fine for me."

"Very observent Dylan," the man let out a laugh, "Yes, Aging potion does indeed age you. However, it is only a thing of the body - mentally, you remain the same as you always were. The amount of potion you drink afects how old you become. THe more you drink, the older you are. It is important to note that the effects are always temparary."

He nodded his head, "Now, are we ready to brew? Or does anyone have any further questions?"
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:33 am

"Too bad," Dyl replied, snorting. "There is a few people I want to de-age completely. And permanent. Will make my life a whole lot easier." Turning towards Lora, with his eyes sparkling. "Think Lena and Kait will be easier to handle if they were younger? Waaaay younger?"

Giving the professor a shrug, Dyl sat up straight in his seat. He was in the mood to brew some potions now.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:32 pm

Kasper inlcined his head slightly, "Well, now, although the youth in me encourages this plan, and hte professor in me claims I should announce that potions are never the answer, neither responce is nessaciaried, because the Aging potion only works one way, and unfortunatly for that plan, its up not down."

Flicking his wand a list of ingerdents appeared on the board.

"Is that all? If so, I think by this time all of you know where to find your ingredents, and how to start brewing a potion."
    Kasper wandered the room as the students brewed the potion. Helping where he needed to.

"Now, we are out of time, so if you'll all just leave your cauldrons, I suppose I'll acutally do my job and check your potions, and you may leave!"

He clapped his hand and grinned.

Lesson One complete

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:14 am