Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Potions - Sixth Year (Second Lesson)

Livius Grimstone
    Livius Grimstone
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Potions - Sixth Year (Second Lesson) Empty Potions - Sixth Year (Second Lesson)

Post by Livius Grimstone Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:47 pm

Amortentia

Yes, I'm sure that each of you are looking so forward to learning this. The most powerful love potion in the world. It's highly advanced, so it may take a few tries to get right. Now, it smells different to each person, based on what the person is attracted to. Me, I would smell alcohol and cheap women, aha. Joking aside, this is an extremely difficult potion to make, which is a good thing. It causes one to be so infatuated with someone, it lingers on obsession. The person would do anything for that person.

Ashwinder Eggs

Rose Thornes

Peppermint

Powdered Moonstone

First, I want you to take seven eggs and put them into the cauldron. Leave them in as they are and turn the heat to high. Let the eggs melt in the cauldron before stirring counterclockwise six times. Add two rose thorns and stir again, clockwise three times. Remove from heat and let it cool, before slipping in five peppermint. Put onto medium heat, and add ten pinches of the moonstone. You will stir clockwise ten times, and then counterclockwise for twenty minutes. Without stopping. Once done, you should have a successful potion!

If it is successful, I may even let you keep it. Our little secret, of course.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Potions - Sixth Year (Second Lesson) Empty Re: Potions - Sixth Year (Second Lesson)

Post by Karmzy Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:17 am

Karma ran her fingers through her hair, light brown eyes widening as the smell of the classroom intensified the moment she walked through the door. Her pupils dilated as her senses rejoiced, the scents soothing her already frazzled nerves into a calm almost Arsen like state. She slid into a potions stool and closed her eyes, just breathing for a moment before getting out the supplies, letting the repitition of the task sooth her.

What she'd give to be Damian in this subject.

Keeping her mind focused, she bit her bottom lip, counting out seven eggs and placing them in the cauldron. Turning the heat all the way to high, the girl smiled, carefully selecting the other ingredients and setting them on the table.

It was almost like an experiment, really.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Potions - Sixth Year (Second Lesson) Empty Re: Potions - Sixth Year (Second Lesson)

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:06 am

Aria had made her way into the Potions classroom, quietly taking the stool beside Karma. Amortentia. Should prove interesting, if nothing else.

Pulling out her supplies, she starting work on her potion. She allowed the ashwinder eggs to melt as she deftly prepared the other ingredients. Her thoughts wandered as she worked, the girl wholly capable of brewing and idle pondering at the same time.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:41 am

Arsen sighed, school never had been his favourite way to pass time and now in his current state he just found himself finding it more and more pointless. He couldn't help but feel sorry for himself, not that he would ever admit that to anyone. 'Would you quit messing around and get me to class before i make you a charred puppy!' He moaned sending the thought to the puppy that ran ahead of him excitedly.

He had no intention of taking part of todays class. Why should he? It wasn't like he could aim a wand at someone to hit them so what was the point in learning all these spells anymore? School just seemed like one pointless task to him now and if anyone were to ask him why he was here he honestly could give you an honest answer. Silently, following the quiet steps of Boias feet he entered the classroom and stumbled awkwardly into his seat. So far he had picked up 3 scents, the professor, Karmas and Arias two people who he had to be most cautious around.

Pushing his sunglass higher up his nose to ensure his eyes were fully hidden he slumped forward to lean on his elbows on the desk. "Someone make mine for me, I'm not feeling too good." He lied as he covered his face with his hands.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:49 pm