Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

R.I.P (Ripped in pieces) (Open)

Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

R.I.P (Ripped in pieces) (Open) Empty R.I.P (Ripped in pieces) (Open)

Post by Aspen Salvator Sat May 07, 2011 11:46 pm

Aspen stepped outside his underground cave to breathe in the fresh morning air. "Another day on the hunt alone eh boy?" He said looking down to the hell hound disguised as a wolf. He began to whistle a tune as he began to walk and then then without acknowledging it he was suddenly walking down the streets of Azorat like he'd been there the whole time.

He walked his head turning at the sound of a kid around the age of 8 speaking to him. "Excuse me sir does your dog bite?" He asked only to be greeted with Aspens exposed fangs. "Does he look like a dog to you?" He hisses leaning over to get closer to the kid who staggered back a little in shock. "N- no sir sorry." He muttered before he turned to run away.

Aspen smiled and ive still got it he thought to himself before starting to whistle the same tune when once again he was interrupted. "HEY! How dare you scare my son. Hey i'm talking to you." They said slowly getting closer.

"I wouldn't have too if your son wasn't such an idiot." He smiled spinning round to look at his pursuer.

"Excuse me?" Said the man.

"Oh sorry are you deaf? I WOULDN'T HAVE TOO IF..." He shouted catching the attention of some of the locals.

"NO! I'm not deaf i meant how dare you call my son an idiot. You have no idea who i am. Who i know." He growled pointing a finger at Asp.

His eyes widened. "You know if I had a good side, that's not a way to get on it." He retorted looking at the finger with interest. "Hmm nice finger." He smiled looking back to the mans confused face as he withdrew his finger. He jumped so he ended up laying along a wall just to their left. "Yeah hey." He said waving to get his attention. "Yeah i moved." He smiled. "I have no idea who you are? Do you know me? I'm Aspen." He asked.

"I'm Nathan Torres and yeah i've heard of you." He spat.

"Well hello Nathan Torres that just too bad i'm not a nice guy to know im afraid." He smiled leaning his head on his hand. "So who do you know?" He asked eagerly. "Do you know Santa? Please tell me you know Santa." He smiled sitting up on the wall to clap his hands like a kid.

Nathan raised an eyebrow slightly confused he'd heard about him but he had no idea he was insane. "I'm a part of a group who have been looking for you but you are very hard to find. I've been asked to give you a message." He said pausing to wait for Aspens reaction.

"And?" He asked. "Oh wait was i supposed to react there okay rewind. Just let me get into character." He said shaking his arms and rolling his head. "Okay here we go..." He said then gasped. "Oh no not a group what ever could they want to say to moi?" He asked his hand going to his head as if he was going to faint. "How was that? Good right. Now it's your turn." He smiled leaning forwards on the wall.

Nathan sighed spinning on the spot. "Where they they get you from? I'm here to tell you to watch your back, we are after you." He explained.

Aspen thought for a second. "Hmm from the deepest pits of hell. No seriously see these?" He asked spinning around to show his back. "Tattoos from satan himself." He smiled. "Well i'm right here. You know I do believe in killing the messenger. Know why? It sends a message." He smirked chuckling to himself.

"Yeah? That's not even funny and i can handle myself."

"You have no sense of humor which is good Satan doesn't like humor unless its his own. He just loves to laugh at people as they're in pain as you'll soon find out no doubt. You will die if i want you to die." He smiled. "Hey kiddo want to see me pull out daddys throat? Wont that be fun?"

"You are seriously sick."

"Why thank you." He smiled nodding his head in a bow. "How about i make you a deal hmm. You leave here now and tell your boss i'll be waiting but i want your finger orrr i kill you and still keep your finger but i send your body to your boss which will it be?" He asked getting to his feet so he could tap one foot impatiently.

"How about neither? How about i kill you and drag your body back to my boss so he can put you head on a stick?" He smiled drawing out his wand.

"That wasn't one of the options but you can always try. It will just cause your death to happen sooner thats all." He smiled throwing open his arms to open up his chest leaving it a target for curses. "Go ahead I'm getting really bored and impatient; and I don't do bored and impatient." He frowned twirling his wand in one hand.

Nathan shrugged and raised his wand to point straight at Aspens chest. "Avada kadavra." He muttered with a smile as it hit Aspen right in the chest just where his heart lay.

"Ouch man that hurts you know." Said Aspen rubbing at his chest. "Now you made me angry. You see this face? It is angry trust me see." He smiled pointing to his face then made a growly face. "It's such a shame cause now i have to kill you." He frowned circling the man before him.

Nathan looked on in shock no one survived the killing curse not when hit straight in the chest. "How did... how did you do that?" He stuttered.

"I told you i'm friends with satan. It has it's advantages... and it's disadvantages. My wolf there is actually a hell hound sent to help me during the day and hunt me during the night. So as you can see your group is not a big threat." He smiled jumping so he stood behind him to whisper in his ear.

"Your time in over my friend have any last word?" He asked wrapping his strong arms around him just as he made to escape.

"Kill me and i will be revenged." He muttered against Aspen as he struggled to escape.

"Oh i hoping you will i'll be waiting for them and when they come they will go the same way. Now tell your son to leave or he dies too. Your choice. See how nice i am giving you choices." He smiled licking his fangs and once the kid ran away he sank his teeth into the mans neck ripping out his throat.

"Bye say hi to the big guys for me." He smiled leaning back into his neck to drink his blood and once he was drained he tossed him aside. "Dinner Cerberus." He said watching as the wolf pounced on the body and began to rip off its flesh.

Once the body was completely gone he brushed off his clothes and began to whistle, as he continued his walk down the street again coming to a stop as he sat down on the bench at the end of the road.

R.I.P (Ripped in pieces) (Open) Empty Re: R.I.P (Ripped in pieces) (Open)

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 5:35 pm

Charlotte peered around her easel, her heartbeat quickening slightly when she heard what sounded like someone getting killed rather horribly around the corner, quickly and abandoning her easel where it stood paintbrush clattering to the ground Charlotte took a deep breath and turned into Kitty-Char.

Trotting away from her things she titled her head around the large fountain to see a man she knew, this was Arsens Uncle.

Having only met him once Charlotte didn't know him well at all, in fact, the only thing she knew about him was his name and that he was from Italy. Cautiously she stepped forwards to see him better, her large red eyes popping out from behind the stone to peer at Aspen.

Meowing quietly she moved forwards but stopped suddenly. Hackles raised at the large wolf or what looked to be a large wolf following Aspen, slowly backing away she ran over to the nearest bench and cowered behind it her white fur mussed by the dirty leaves underneath it.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Sun May 08, 2011 7:11 pm

Aspen whistled slowly getting quieter as something changed. Cerberus stood his tail out with one side of his mouth pulled up. Aspen scanned the area looking for any potential threat finally he followed cerberus' glare to the bush a feww feet away.

"I know you're there. Show yourself." He ordered his voice sounding bored as he looked around the streets his arms spead along the back of the bench.

"In human form. Don't make me come get you cause you wont live long enough to scream." He said slowly rolling his head forward and round to look in the bushes direction.

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 7:18 pm

Charlotte mewed softly and took a deep breath before she tried to steady her heart and move out from under the bench, she slowly crawled out from underneath it still in her cat form and once she was clear of the wooden structure and sure she wouldn't bang her head she changed back to normal.

Intently her red eyes gazed out from her blanket of long wavy white hair that she had left long since the incident in Italy.

"H-h-hello Mr. Barela sir."

Charlotte stuttered, hoping against all hopes she wouldn't find out what it would feel like to have her throat torn out by her boyfriends Uncle.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Sun May 08, 2011 7:40 pm

He watched, one eyebrow raised as the cat came out from under the bench. He smiled his fangs sticking out of his top lip. "And she reappears." He said rolling his head around in a circle before standing to move closer to her. He leant over to her level taking in her red eyes.

"Those are cute but how do you know my name? The only people that do are either close friends or dead." He said standing back up straight to circle her.

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 7:45 pm

Her heart beating faster so hard she thought it would jump out of her chest Charlotte bit her lip and looked at the suddenly interesting floor while she was circled by Aspen, hoping against all hopes that she wasn't going to be eaten. She should have just kept her mouth shut.

"I, um well..."

Frowning lightly she gathered up her courage and looked him dead in the eyes:

"My boyfriend Arsen...you're his uncle...I was there in Italy with you when he got...when he was taken."

As soon as she had spoken Charlotte hoped that she hadn't been too forward and bit her lip again.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Sun May 08, 2011 7:59 pm

He frowned looking for any sign of weapons on her, she could be anyone for all he knew. He nodded to the hell hound who moved over to smell her his eyes glaring at her to make sure she was in her real form.

After a gentle bark from Cerberus Aspen smiled. "Well why didn't you say so silly? I could have killed you. Any friend of Arsen is a friend of mine." He said going to sit back down on the bench.

"Now i can see why he likes you. You are very talented er... i dont remember your name." He said patting the space on the bench next to him. "Come join me dont be afraid i wont hurt you not if Arsen likes you. He's family which means you are too. Welcome to the family." He smiled patting her on the shoulder.

"Now what brings a young lady like yourself here alone? Where are your parents?"

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 8:20 pm

A little bewildered by the sudden change in attitude Charlotte just stood there for a moment before compliying with Aspens gesture and sitting down next to him on the bench with a nervous sort of smile playing on her lips.

"Oh well thank you Sir, I hope to get a lot better at it in the next few months."

Trying to ignore the massive wolf next to her Charlotte gazed softly at Aspen, there was something about him, it was different to everyone else, she could smell it through Cobies gift to her.

"I'm glad to be a part of it..."

She smiled genuinely she actually was happy to be part of a family who wanted her there as opposed to her biological family who wanted her dead. Charlotte's body stiffened at the mention of her parents and she cast her gaze quickly around the square in a nervous habit remembering this was the place she was almost taken from.

"You want sad and depressing version or short and straight to the point?"

Charlotte asked, moving her gaze to the floor.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Sun May 08, 2011 8:43 pm

He took a deep breath taking in the clean air it felt good to be out in public again with someone to talk to. Someone other than the hellhound that ried to kill you on a night.

He cringed. "No sirs leave the sirs for my brother. Called me Aspen you dont call Arsen sir so you dont call me sir okay you dont call family sir." He nodded. "Are you being taught how to?" He asked thinking back to the short bits of memory he could remember when he was with Falcon she too could change her appearance at will.

"Good the family seems to be growing rather quickly. I can hardly keep up." He smiled which just looked foreign on his face. "Hmm lets keep it short and sweat shall we?"

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 8:54 pm

Charlotte blushed a little and the ends of her hair turned a pink colour before she nodded wildly at Aspen's request, she had always been instructed to call her father sir. It just seemed natural to her...

"Ok...Si- I mean Aspen."

A small smile tugged at Chars lips as she looked at Aspen taking the whole of him in before closing her eyes and letting the warm feeling flood through her and before she knew it there were two identical Aspens sitting next to each other, now mastering voices Charlotte said in an identical voice to Aspens:

"No I have always been able to do it, I just need work at turning the finer detail like scars I can't see and then theres the voices, I'm not too good at them."

Turning back into her normal self Charlotte frowned at the floor:

"Mum left because Dad refused to become a Death Eater, Dad turned abusive, Dad died a few days before I started Hogwarts, Mum sent Dads heart to me in a box, Mum now wants to hunt me down and send my heart in a box to Arsen...or Cobalt...I don't really know haven't spoken to her."
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Sun May 08, 2011 9:16 pm

He smiled "See how nice it is to be on first name terms. I still dont know your name? How rude of me." He said turning to look at her.

He raised an eyebrow. "Okay that is just creepy change back. I can't stand to sit and look at myself without wanting to kill you for sharing my dashing good looks." He smirked.

"Oh that is the hardest part. You have to get the right mixture of them. You need to basically become them for a few seconds just long enough to turn into them. Once you have accomplished that you'll be laughing at how easy it is." He smiled patting her on the shoulder.

"You should talk to Arsen about voices he is very good at them. He doesn't even sound like he's from Italy when he's around others. It's only when he's alone with people close to him that he lets his accent slip." He smiled.

He watched her look down to the floor. "Hey don't worry about it blood families are overrated. I take it you've heard about Arsen's childhood well mines the same. Except i got the chance to kill my parents where he got that chance taken from him by those stupid muggles." He scowled then turned to look at Cerberus as he heard the distant sound of scuttling.

"No sudden movements okay." He whispered out the side of his mouth. "Ignore that turn back in the cat and get into my pocket." He ordered sticking up 3 fingers to Cerberus how left at a run.

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 6:27 am

With a smile Charlotte turned to look at Aspen. He was completely different when he was alone to when he was with other people, especially Hades and that other man that had been there when they went to Italy...the one Willow was close to.

"I'm sorry, my name is Charlotte, Charlotte Smith."

She nodded when Aspen told her about Dark's accent, she had heard it and even though she wasn't really bothered, it was nice when he did it, he could be himself always around her and that made her happier to know he trusted her like that.

"It is odd that...even happy people like Willow, they have hard times too but I envy them, they don't let it get them down."

Moving her gazed up to lock eyes with Aspen her heart thudded wildly and a twinge ran through it, placing her hand on her heart she grimaced and did as she was told turning back into Kitty-Char and clambering into Aspens pocket.

Low chuckling resounded throughout the square and the man, who Charlotte had sort of been expecting, clambered out of the bushes an evil glint in his eye as several more men followed after.

"Ohh looky here, little kitty's got a new friend, well little kitty's gonna come with us now."

Charlotte mewed sadly and nuzzled Aspens chest with her head before she attempted to get out of his pocket,
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Mon May 09, 2011 9:50 pm

"Well its nice to meet you Charlotte." He smiled weirdly it was very hard to smile with fangs this size.

"Nope thats not odd at all. But i dont care enough to be bothered by things like most people." He shrugged.

Once she was inside his pocket he stood a smile on his face. "We had a deal the girl for the cash. Hand it over and you get her." He said holding out his hand.

"No way." He said pushing her back in his pocket not until i get my money. "Now cough up little man or the deals off and i don't like to be messed around." He said his eyes widening.

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 6:37 am

A sort of sadness swept through Charlotte, for a moment she had thought that Aspenn would have helped her now it looked like she was on her own with these guys, and just looking at them drove terror deep into her heart.

Smirking the leader of the group stepped forward turning back to his jeering counterparts and handing the weird man a bulging bag of galleons before reaching his hand out for the girl, it really was a shame she was going to get ripped apart...she was very...pretty.

"Here's your money. Now hand over the brat."

Charlotte mewed softly inside Aspens pocket and if cats could cry she would be, they could shake though and that was what she was doing like mad.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Tue May 10, 2011 10:09 pm

He smiled taking the money and pocketing it. "Thankyou that wasn't so hard now was it?" He smiled beginning to hum along to a song he could hear from the distant pub. "I just love that song. Don't you love that song? It's very catchy." He smirked absent mindedly scratching Char behind the ears.

"Oh damn you know what i totally forgot." He smiled slapping himself on the forehead. "You were out bidded. Turns out this little girl right here is VERY loved." He smirked his eyes widening on very.

"So..." He clapped his hands rubbing them together. "It's time to taste what you pay for." He smirked. "Thanks for the money by the way. It will come in very handy when making a fire." He smirked one side of his mouth pulling up as he glanced down at his watch. "Wow would you look at that i need to be somewhere so ill make this as quick as i can." He smiled flicking his wrist so a knive shot out and hit the nearest man in the chest. With a little pull on the chain the man sprung straight at him just in time for his fangs to rip out his throat.

"Hmm tasty." He smiled licking his lips. "Now who's next. I'm feeling very hungry all of a sudden.

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 6:07 am

Quite unsure of what was happening Char decided it might be best to stay in Aspen's pocket, when he started talking about the music drifting out from the pub Charlotte gave a small meow of agreement she too liked that song.

Ears pricking up when Aspen spoke, she wondered who it could be who had paid so much to ensure her protection, surely it couldn't be Dark because as his Uncle Aspen should just do whatever he wants for free...and if it was Cobie he could just protect her himself.

Thouroughly confused Charlotte barely noticed the knife plunged into the mans chest but she did notice him being pressed into Aspen and by proxy herself, it looked like Aspen was draining his blood!

The other men of the group just stood there for a moment bewildered at what had just happened, a few of the more cowardly members turned away and fled apparating back to their base in Versaille but one stayed and drew his wand aiming an 'imperio' at Aspen ready to have him kill the girl himself after what he had done to his comrade:

"You freak!"

He bellowed watching the corpse of his friend twitch.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Wed May 11, 2011 12:15 pm

"Aw you like the song too?" He asked looking down to Char in his pocket. He smiled. "Run little piggies it will only make killing you fun. I just love a good hunt me." He smiled picking his fangs. "Ugh veins and god invention made to annoy me. They always seem to get stuck in your teeth." He smiled his hand going to his chest in mock surprise. "Oh thank you no one has ever said anything so nice to me before." He smirked wiping away an invisible tear.

He stood still allowing the spell to hit him square in the chest. "Ouch!" He smiled rubbing his chest. "You might wanna try going straight for the kill next time trying to control me will only prolong your pain. Your friend there got it easy." He smiled turing to look at the squirming man. "Oh my bad." He smirked moving over to him to plunge his hand through the man's chest to pull out his heart. But not before closing the pocket to stop the little girl from seeing.

He looked down to the warm heart in his hand his mouth watering. He licked his lips then brought it to his mouth sucking out the remaining blood.

"You were on our side you always have been. We've paid you lots of money in the past to kill people. It's your job. How much did they pay you for her? We will double it." Said the remaining man his wand still raised.

Aspen smiled. "Number one..." He said holding up one finger. "I don't side with anyone. You piss me off. I want you dead. Number two..." He said holding up another finger. "... i don't really need money i don't eat. Number three..." He said holding up another finger. "... I kill cause i like it, i love to feel the life of my victims slowly fading away. It's my air. Number four..." He said holding up another finger. "... that is none of your business. Number five..." He said holding his thumb up to join his fingers. "... unless you have a fortune i haven't heard about you can't possible double it. We're talking a billion Italian galleons. Do you even have that? Cause i don't think you do. " Two billion is way out your budget."

He smiled glancing down at his watch his stomach doing a little backflip at the time. He didn't have long left and she could be here when he changed no one could it was when he was most vulnerable too much pain to even think about protecting yourself.

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:29 pm

Charlotte couldn't see anything once Aspen had closed the pocket on her but she sure as hell could hear everything that was going on even if it was a little muffled, she scrunched herself up into a little ball and mewed loudly to try and drown out the sound of what sounded like ripping tearing flesh and the sucking of blood.

The man on the other hand could see everything and he blanched when Aspen tore out his frends heart and began to feed from it, narrowing his eyes further and decided enough was enough:

"We tried playing nice, but you're one man...our corporation is much bigger than just us...so it doesn't matter if we die today because more of us will come and we will over power you and your brothers."

Smirking he sent a barrage of cutting curses towards Aspen and he laughed triumphantly when one hit the pocket that Charlotte was in a soft yelp of pain eminating from the pocket and a soft white paw stained with crimson blood peeked out of the pocket to gently claw at Aspen. Asking for help.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Thu May 12, 2011 12:33 pm

"One incredibly awesome invinsible man." He smiled flashing his bloody fangs. "Oh im banking on it. Why do you think i let your little friends leave? Some one had to get the word back to your boss." He smiled. "You see i live for the thrill of the fight. I enjoy it, so if your people do end up killing me which i highly doubt better men have failed. Then at least i died doing what i love and believe me when i say im taking as many of you with me as i can." He nodded to himself.

"Who wants to die painfully in their sleep? Not me wheres the fun in that? No im going to die killing." He frowned. "How do you know about my brothers hmm?" He asked before realising what he said. He burst out laughing wiping away laughter tears from his eyes. "Poor guy is delusional. Do you know who we are? What we are capable off? We aren't nomral people you know we work for a very powerful guy. Who..." He moved a little closer to the man to whisper. "... can listen and watch our every move. Right now he's laughing at me for having to put up with someone that thinks he can take even one his followers." He smirked jumping behind the man.

"You can threaten me all you like but my brothers..." He whipsered into his ear. "... my brothers are off limit but im sure they wouldn't mind coming together to wipe out your company. You see once we are together we are invinsible we each have our own strength which cover the others weaknesses. WE can't be beaten you would be a fool to try." He said bringing his fingers to his mouth to whistle for Cerberus who came charging back covered in blood.

He frowned not moving as the curse just cut his clothing before bouncing off his skin. "My skin is stronger than Giant skin idiot." He laughed waving his wand to fix the wounded kitten. "Hurt her again and ill make sure you go through as much pain as possible before i finally give you what you want and kill you."

"Ar seems some of your men fell and landed inside my wolves stomach." He sighed clicking his fingers over to the dead man on the floor. "Dinner time Cerberus. Now it's time for you to die." He smiled jumping so he landed right in front of the man his hand plunging through his stomach to clamp around his intestine.

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 3:18 pm

As the man was about to reply all he could feel was a surge of white hot pain rush through his body as Aspen ripped through his skin and through to his stomach, bending over double and eyes bulging with the pain he refused to cry out, blood splattered down from his mouth over Aspens shirt and he glared up at him.

Raising his hand to try and claw at Aspen he had a better idea, he couldn't hurt him if he was already dead...taking a deep breath which hurt his very insides to take he grabbed the kitten hard by the scruff of the neck and hurled her across the square so she whacked against the bench.

"Ha."

Was all he said before he took one last shuddering breath and died.

Charlotte on the other hand meowed in pain as she got thrown across the square trying to change into a bird but she wasn't quick enough instead she just whacked against the metal bench with a crack and whimpered pitifully.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Thu May 12, 2011 9:48 pm

He shrugged. "And? I'm being paid to make sure she lives. She lives so i get my money." He smiled.

He winced as a sering pain his his face. "No!" He said looking down to his watch. It couldn't be time already. He frowned looking down at his shirt as he spat blood at him. "Such a waste." He frowned pulling out the intestines and catching the body in his hands to drink.

"Are you okay?" He asked before the smell of blood over whelmed him. He sank his teeth into his neck sucking out as much blood as possible before throwing it to Cerberus. He turned wiping his mouth as he made his way over to check Char over.

He paused falling to his knee's, his hands clutching at his face. "ARRRRRRR. LEAVE NOW GET OUT OF HERE!!" He cried ordered the hell hound away before waving his eand at Char to heal her.

"You can't be here once i've changed is there somewhere i can take you?" He asked once the pain had passed for now giving him chance to breath. "Somewhere safe?" He asked slowly getting back to his feet.

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 6:34 am

Charlotte turned back into her normal self once she was healed, a little shaken sure but generally she was fine. Her heart tugged a little bit when Aspen started to scream and she didn't know if she could do anything to make him better, she didn't want to leave him in pain she wanted to help him like he had her.

"Aspen? What's wrong? C-c-can I help?"

She asked shakily moving uncertainly towards him, not knowing what was going on.

"Well, you could always take me back to my house, it's kind of safe."

Charlotte smiled and remembered how Cobie had gotten rid of the Wraith for her so she wouldn't be afriad to go in there anymore, she didn't know where Cobie lived because he had never taken her there so it would have to be her house.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Fri May 13, 2011 9:24 pm

He bit his lips keping back the dries of pain as his eyes began to water. "No don't come any closer." He shouted from his position on his hands and knees. "Arrr." He cried clenching his eyes shut a few minutes later the pain past again.

He took a deep breath and waited a few seconds to see if it wouls happen again before he got to his feet. "Ugh i'm okay i'm okay it hasn't happened yet. I'm still me." He muttered to himself. "Right we need to get you out of here and fast. I don't know how much time i have left." He said getting to his feet just brushing down his trousers to get rid of the extra dirt.

"Your house? Yeah i can do that." He nodded to himself. "Right where is it? It's kind of safe isn't there anyone you can contact? I'm not used to protecting people usually im ripping out peoples throats so i don't know the drill." He explained moving over to place a hand on her shoulder.

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 10:27 am

Charlotte bit her lip and just watched in horror as Aspen went through a seemingly invisible pain yet again, she had no idea what was going on and all she wanted to do was to help him but if that was by doing what he asked her to then that was that.

"What do you mean you're still you?"

She squeaked lightly before thinking if there was anyone that she could go to so she wouldn't be on her own in her house, clicking her fingers when she thought of one Charlotte spoke up:

"Yes! Take me to Willow Hartman's flat, The Roost, just off Diagon Alley if you apparate me there I'll find my way."

Charlotte nodded to Aspen keeping the same distance away until he told her she could move.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Sun May 15, 2011 11:18 pm

"Exaclty what i said im still me. I was bad Charlotte and he likes to punish." He said turning on the spot to make sure they were alone. "Right we need to go he'll be back for me." He muttered to himself.

"Willow Hartman? Yes i know Willow she's dating one of my brothers." He smiled weakly. "Right take a deep breath this will feel weird okay? More weird than apparating. Have you apparated before?" He asked pulling out his wand just incase Cerberus decided to come after him early.

"Right Willow's house it is." He nodded then jumped them both to her front door.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:27 pm