Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Agony of Humiliation

Agony of Humiliation Empty Agony of Humiliation

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 1:06 am

Aireon burst from the castle and sprinted to the lake. After his utter failure in the classroom by creating a false life, the nightmares of the attack resurfaced, and this time were burned permanently into his mind. He fell to his knees a good distance away. The next sound that filled the air was his scream of agony. His head hurt from where the professor banged it on the desk.

It was all too much. Aireon collapsed. In his clenched fist was a small pocket book filled with his account of the attack on his brethren. The title was: The Last White Shadow
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Agony of Humiliation Empty Re: Agony of Humiliation

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Tue May 31, 2011 7:07 am

Kathy was just strolling by the lake as she noticed someone down on his knees.
    She walked straight to this strange boy who seemed to be familiar.

" Hey there... Are you alright? Can I ever help you?" Kathy asked as she put her hand on his shoulder.
    " You seemed to be upset or in agony... "

"Here" she said as she handed him with her handkerchief "Try using this. You won't mess you uniform in that way" Kathy said as she put on a Big smile to cheer him up.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:37 am

Aireon stood up. He smiled at the girl who offered the hankerchief, but the smile never reached his eyes. They still held the misery.

"It is my own business, but I thank you for offering to help. I won't trouble you with the whole story, but the basics of it is that many lives were lost in one area, all but one. Me," he replied to her.

"I'm Aireon, by the way, Aireon Thiren." He extended his scarred hand toward the girl offering him comfort.
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:54 am

Kathy also held her hand to Aireon's and said " Well Aireon, I'm Kathryn Anne Dagworth but everyone calls me Kathy and you can too."

Kathy then sat beside Aireon with a smile. " You know, you shouldn't be out here all alone. But as what i have observed, you're throwing all your sadness out and well, that's what i also do. Works eh?"

She then stood up and asked "Well, it seems to me i have been a disturbance to your private life, haven't I?" She paused and continued "Should i leave or join and comfort you?"

She smiled at Aireon and added "Hey! I remember you...... You're my classmate from the Transfiguration class and by the way, i'm sorry for what happened in the first lesson, truly i am"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content