Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

i look at the world. {OPEN}

Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

i look at the world. {OPEN} Empty i look at the world. {OPEN}

Post by Sel Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:57 pm

The Slytherin glided through the hall, ignoring the eyes of the unknown and who-cares-who-they-are people. After the turn of events, she was back and not at all dead. And if Gray would like to carry on with their plan, she can do so in spreading that they've busted out of Azkaban. She bet they will. She grunted, gave a mocking glare to anyone who tried to block her on the way to the house table. Twenty minutes till the start of the classes, her fifth year classes. Missing fourth year was that bad and stupid. Recalling back, she rarely enjoyed her third year in the first place. And now, she felt as if she was a firstie trying to imitate a cool fifth year. Whatever, she better go on.

Frances slid into a space of the chair and dropped herself in the sea of Slytherins she didn't even belong to. She shrugged her shoulders as she began to gather her breakfast on a plate, mixing here and there and actually making a bigger change on her for eating that much compared to her bad habits a year ago, and dived in. The owls above her hooted with pride and annoyance. She grunted again, remembering the days when she used to subscribe on the Prophet. Now, she will never dare do that again. What use would it do to read her pathetic father's writings? Her mornings were already worse.

She looked down on her food, waiting for anyone who would stop by and talk to her, if not, then at least notice her comeback and welcome her home. But since she's been trained enough for that cause, she no longer wanted to battle expectations and reality.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

i look at the world. {OPEN} Empty Re: i look at the world. {OPEN}

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:26 pm

Iris smirked lightly to herself as she heard the whispers behind her back. As usual, she didn't give a shit and was glad she went along with the Azkaban rumour. After all, it was just as probable as stringing up a regular lie since people were so desperate some freak to come along that can insult and stay away from.

The best part was everyone's shocked reaction as Eye returned back to Hogwarts on the first day of their new year. And even though the Slytherin had disappeared for a year, no one forgot her and to make sure they didn't, they probably made up their own theories. But if only they knew how bad the truth was.

Shrugging slightly, she scanned the Slytherin House table for her friend and quickly made her way over as soon as she spotted the familiar head of dark hair.

"You should really come and sit at my House table for once," the Gryffindor remarked and began filling her plate with food, ignoring all the looks of disgust from some of the Slytherins. "I mean, it's really much more friendly there."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:36 am

"Shove it elsewhere, firstie. That pudding is mine." The fifth year Slytherin demanded with a glare from her dark eyes and grabbed the single pudding on the center plate into her own. The first year boy flushed, backed away, and was soon out of sight. Frances smirked, shook her head in utter amusement, and began stabbing the sweet bread with the fork. Looking down, she imagined it as though it was the face of his past father. Her anger rose to its medium point and she immediately dropped the utensil from her hands before she can even break the glass plate. Creating a thud across the wooden table, she sat upright, drank the pumpkin juice, and was oblivious from all the whispers and stares of her fellow housemates.

She tilted her head towards the familiar voice of her best friend and lightened up a little bit. Smiling slightly, she muttered, "Good thing you're here. If you're not, this first day could get worse." glancing around the Slytherin table, she spoke in a cold voice at the younger years, "Get back to your breakfast. What do you care?" she shrugged, annoyed first thing in the morning, and continued the started conversation with the Gryffindor,

"Huh. I think I would be better here than there. I'd be the clown." Iris rolled her eyes, looking over her shoulder as she squinted her eyes across the hallway and into the plumed-red table of her best friend.

They seem happy enough for me not to ruin their stuff, she thought.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:32 am

"Right, before leaving this place, you despised eating and now suddenly, you can't get enough off of it?" The Gryffindor questioned Eye amusedly as she saw the Slytherin snap at the first year. "I'm sure there's plenty to go around and if not, more will definitely appear."

She smirked and took a bite of the bread and sausage. "I'm infinity times awesome, so of course I'll make your day better. Just ignore them dude, don't let all these losers ruin your return day," she advised bluntly and drank some of the pumpkin juice. Turning to the first years, she said, "I really don't think you should be staring at my friend right now, unless you want to get in trouble." And with that, they went back to their mindless little conversation.

"Hey, they won't think you're a clown, alright?" Iris defended, her House pride coming into play. "Fine, not today but tomorrow, you are so sitting at my table," she stated. Changing the subject, she asked, "So which all classes do you have?"
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:27 am

"Yeah, well... I promised I'll do better this time around. And starving myself was a really a slow process of death. So I wouldn't mind eating tons since I just discovered that my metabolism is an element of fast digestion. And I will not get fat whatsoever." the Slytherin explained with a smirk, opened her mouth, and shoved some pudding into it. She rolled her eyes at the first years, turned back to her best friend as she dropped the fork, and agreed with a nod,

"Impressive that you know you're awesome. Awesomest out of all the Gryffs. So maybe that's why you go round hanging with us." then gave a motion of her hands on the House table. She chuckled, noticing the point, and said, "Yeah sure. A bunch of losers wouldn't ruin criminals who just busted out of Azkaban. Speaking of which, I think half believe it. And they shouldn't dare."

She raised an eyebrow, annoyed for she expected that reality will show her the truth for being the clown of that House, and spoke, "I bet they will. If not a clown, then some virus they won't try to get themselves into. Just what I wanted. But seriously, it's bad enough for a Slytherin to sit with Gryffindors. It's okay for you here. But there? Different idea." she shrugged, not exactly in the mood to talk about the subjects, but replied still,

"Old things go the same today. Divination, I hope Sophia will remember me, Astronomy, Potions, Transfiguration, DADA, Dueling which is new, History, and Charms."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:44 am

"Slow process of death indeed, glad you see that now Eye," the Gryffindor remarked sarcastically and chuckled lightly. "I wish you had been convinced of this metabolism shit before, definitely would have been better then." She scoffed and nodded her head. "Of course you won't get fat! Dude, you're almost like a stick!"

She smirked and put an arm around her best friend. "And it's impressive than you think I'm the most awesome Gryff around. Nah, I just hang around here because of you, and also not every Slytherin seems to be wanting to throw things at me," she muttered. "Damn, the Azkaban thing sounds fucking awesome everytime we say it out aloud," she mused and shrugged her shoulders. "If they believe it, then our work is done. It's getting fun, though."

"I just wish people would get over this crap rivalry thing," she groaned. "The Ravens and Huffs are so lucky, can't even tell which table is which seeing as there are half of each on one table," she noted. "Still, as a personal best friend request, I insist you sit at my table and I promise to make your stay enjoyable," she grinned and winked at the Slytherin.

She stared at Eye for a moment before finishing off her bread and sausage. "Right, almost forgot that you love to take a gazillion classes," she teased and rolled her eyes.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:41 am

"But I think it would make no difference at all back then. Starving myself is just one thing I did. And remember, I tried drowning and crying forever and forever. Besides, who can ignore glorious eating?" Eye spoke with a shrug along with a smirk. She rolled her eyes at Grayson before replying with an obvious answer, "Like a stick you say, Gray? Then why am I a monster-eater now?"

She grinned, chuckled slightly, and remarked, "They don't want to throw stuff at you because you're already like one of us. Haven't you noticed? You set apart from the jolly Gryffindors who wouldn't care less to murder their moms like you do. And if I'd go there, I'd be the target of a food fight." her face lightened up and laughed hysterically, "They are so funny! Just looking at them with their mouths and eyes wide open! Such idiots. And our work is done when we convince the other half to believe in the story."

Frances frowned and grunted, "I envy the Ravens and Huffs over their though." she thought for a moment, then continued, "I mean, it's been thousands and thousands of years! And pride and bravery go together don't they? I think teaming up and declaring the war is over is some great idea. Especially now when the world needs it."

She raised an eyebrow, "Seven subjects plus a new one now are better than eleven in my third year. A relief."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:33 am

"Ah, you were such a silly child back then Eye," the brunette said with a mock disappointing tone and smirked lightly. "I mean, did you honestly think starving and crying would have killed you? Yeah right, over my dead body that would have happened." She raised an eyebrow and echoed, "Glorious eating? Some change you went through. Yes, you look a stick, but soon won't because of your monster eating." She stated.

Iris shrugged and took a cupcake from the nearby bowl. "Well, someone's got to kill the bitch, she doesn't deserve to live, after all the things she's done. But yes, I guess I'm not so nice or friendly, now am I?" She grinned. "Oh yeah, this school could really use a food fight...but I'd feel bad for the elves," she frowned. "Not to mention, it'd be such a waste to throw all this amazing food." She shook her head amusedly at Eye's actions. "Idiots who are just looking for a good story so they can gossip about it before going to bed," she muttered.

"Damn it Eye, if only the other Slytherins and Gryffindors were to believe in that like us!" She exclaimed and took a bite of her cupcake. "I mean, we are all fighting for a common cause here. So why the fuck should we be divided?!"

"I really don't get how you can take so many classes. History and Divination are freaking boring. Then again, I hate lecture classes. Which is why I'll be taking just DADA, Dueling, Flying and maybe Astronomy," she mumbled.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:59 am

"For your information Gray, starvation can kill you. But yeah, I'm so fucking stupid to believe that crying can kill too. You know. Just experimenting on how to empty all of your tears then what's left is blood. Weird." Frances replied with disgust, "Hail eating. It's the best feeling ever. When you lack love and social life except for your best friends, you just eat! Food will love you back! And I'm such a bitch to abandon my only lover, food. But now we're back together again." the Slytherin spoke as if she was a mental woman, which, she already is, and grabbed a cupcake from the bowl, taking in to consideration that she still wasn't over eating.

"Of course she deserves to die!" Eye nearly shouted, her fury for Gray's mother and the rest of the people alike her rising, "That's why you're planning murder on her! Well, you're a nice and awesome bitch to me. Hogwarts is becoming crazier with its crazy students. Technically, because of children like us." she stopped, stared wide-eyed, and exclaimed, "Oh poor food! I will never waste you!" then took a huge bite of her cupcake.

"See! They should! They really should! They're not so fucking smart at all not to believe in that. For once, I made sense for telling that. Let us sign a petition or something!" the girl persuaded and continued on with the other subject, rolling her eyes, "I don't do anything mostly. That's why I take many classes. And fuck homeworks, I'm fine with them. Excuse me, I've been taking Divination all my life because I need it to live. And I agree, History is darn boring but I would love to learn from it. There's still a lot about magic you know."

She shrugged, "Take many physical classes and kill myself for being so clumsy. I took DADA and Dueling for a change. I should at least try. And I dropped Flying. I wouldn't want finding myself attempting suicide in mid-air."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:26 am

"What I meant to say was that I wouldn't have let you starve," Iris replied and gave the Slytherin a pointed look. "Did you honestly expect you'd shed blood?! Jesus Frances, you're fucking mad, you know that?" She scoffed in disbelief. Still, the Gryffindor couldn't help but agree with her best friend's comments about food. It truly is one of the best things ever. "Yeah, and food would never leave you or dump you!" She exclaimed with a smug grin. "Unlike boys and other unworthy bastards, food can't break your heart."

Some of the Slytherins looked in their direction at Eye's sudden outburst, but the Gryffindor shrugged and merely glared at them before they continued on with their business. "Thank you for agreeing," she said sarcastically. "Now will you please not tell the entire school what I'm planning?" She asked and raised an eyebrow. "Oh yeah, we're the worst kind of children there is," she murmured. "But I'm sure there are more around here somewhere."

"A petition? This ain't the 17th century Eye, people don't give a damn about such shit," the Gryffindor replied, pushing her plate aside and laying her head in the table. "You need to take Divination to live? That's simply pathetic if you're relying on a subject that much," she smirked.

"Physical classes are the best! For some reason, I don't feel like I'm using my magic to the full potential. I mean, I think I'd pick Muggle ways of adapting rather than using magic." She admitted. "But the big, huge exeption is flying! Of which you should not speak ill about, seeing as I have plans to be a professional player."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:30 pm

"Don't let me starve? Ha! Find me if you'd ever back then. I'd hide somewhere and let myself die." the Slytherin answered, sticking out her tongue and acting childishly. She crossed her arms and frowned, "I AM mental. WE both are. I wasn't in a stable condition then. I didn't exactly know what's damn right to think. And fuck it, I am also not in a very stable condition nowadays." she shrugged, ate the last of her cupcake and grabbed another. This time, a blueberry muffin, her most favourite out of all the sweet cakes being served, "It won't break your heart it you don't eat rotten and spoiled food. But anyways, me and my muffin are sharing a moment. Who wants boys when all you can have is food?" and took a delicious bite as she closed her eyes, savouring the taste.

"Oh come on! It's a satirical joke! Don't you fucking understand?" Frances gave the bug-eyed and younger Slytherin in front of her a lecture and glared. She looked back at the Gryffindor, an eyebrow raised, and just realized, "Hell yeah. Right. I won't. Never. I wouldn't want to spoil the party. There." she nodded, ate another of the muffin, and replied between mouthfuls,

"Yeah right. There are more here. But I bet we're the next crazier batch there is after them sixth years. And we're such motherfucking bad influences to the youngsters. But, I think they will too in the future since the world's breeding mentality." Frances grunted, clearly annoyed by her best friend's reaction and the bitter truth of the modern bastards of people who wouldn't care at all, and moaned, "But at least they could try to patch things up! They just don't CARE. And Hogwarts should do something too! They really have to do something now. Or never."

She shook her head in disgust, in opposition of Gray's opinion, and spoke, "Urgh. But I think I have enough patience for Dueling and DADA. More of the physical stuff will kill me. And Muggle ways? I also think they're easier. Well, I can say that because I was raised Muggle so I did their stuff most of the time back then." giving a shocked expression, she nearly exclaimed, close to tears, "If you only knew! I thought you did. I told you that I have some special abilities long ago, remember? But now, I can control them except for the other. I see visions in my sleep regularly, each and every day. I have that shit called Empathy of which I can feel other's feelings literally. And my mentor IS the Divination professor. I don't know if up until now she still is."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:07 pm

Iris didn't know why but for some reason, the thought of Eye not being there with her right now, freaked out immensely. This was the girl whom she had shared everything with and sure, the Gryffindor tried to kill herself, but it would have been fucking unfair if Eye was dead and she was alive. They both deserved to live life together and leave together. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she ignored the Slytherin's comment about her dying. "Of course we're fucking mental, we survived a totally drastic event!" She exclaimed, as though it was the most obvious thing. "Nowadays? You were never in a stable condition, sweetheart," she smirked. "Fine, I won't interrupt you and your muffin's moment."

"Using abusive language, plottint to kill family members, escaping Azkaban...damn right we're bad influences on the youngers," she said and laughed at the thought. "Ah, but are you not proud to be part of such a mental generation, my dear Slytherin?" Questioned the brunette as she drank some pumpkin juice. "Let's face it Eye, we're the only ones who care. Hogwarts doesn't care and the world fucking doesn't care."

"Physical stuff will kill you and lectures will kill me," she scoffed and shook her head, before laying on the table once more. "Muggle ways are definitely more appealing," she agreed. Surprised by the sudden outburst, the Gryffindor hugged her best friend tightly and pulled back, her arms not letting go. "Fuck, I'm sorry Eye, I should have remembered," she mumbled. "You never told me the whole thing though. I mean, I never understood just exactly what your ability is," she admitted with a sigh. "I'm sure the Professor would love to be mentor again. In fact, I'm sure she missed you," Iris said and nudged Eye's shoulder.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:20 am

"Mental, mental, mental. Crazier and crazier. Two of my favourite words." the Slytherin muttered as she finished off the last of the blueberry muffin. She looked around for more, becoming disappointed that none was left on the table, and crossed her arms, frowning. Changing her mind and realizing that she had eaten that much already almost in an instant of getting mad, she shrugged and just said to herself out loud, "There's more for dinner. And they usually say that eat like a king during breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day, right? And that's what I just did. Cravings. I just wish I was like this long long ago."

Frances burst out laughing, slapped the table with her fist, and added another to that true statement of theirs, "We're just a wasted generation that's all. The world and society don't have to waste their time expecting more from us now. They wouldn't bother." her face brightened up, causing her hands to clap together and for her to imitate a child again, knowing the first signs of going to a magical school, "Of course I am so so proud! Never been happier!" then like a gush of strong wind, her jolly outburst suddenly turned to a vain frown and a grunt, "Just fuck them. Fine. We'll show them then. We'll start a revolution. We'd be like partners in crime. Comrades, a camaraderie. They'd realize that the team-up isn't bad at all. Bring along the other two Houses and it's done for us."

Forcing her eyes to block the drainage system of tears, Eye hugged back, transforming into a gloomy persona, and spoke softly, painting a faint smile across her lonesome face, "S'okay. And I chose not to tell. It's better not to talk about it. Even back then. Things will just get worse to handle." she dropped her head and sighed, "Yeah I hope she still does. I mean, I wonder what has changed now. Especially when I would go to her class today. She should be happy for all that's happened to her. And me... what the fuck happened? Nothing good. That was it."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:22 am

"Crazy and mental indeed," Iris agreed with a smirk. In fact, the way they both were conversing at the current moment, anyone who heard anything of their conversation would think they just escaped from a mental institution, which in one way, they did. "Dude, I think you've eaten for a couple of kings!" She said and laughed, while patting the Slytherin on the shoulder. "Yes, I'll be sure to put in a special reques to the elves to bake more muffins, just for you," the brunette teased and shook her head. "Well, look on the bright side; you were and still are, obsessed with chocolate and candies."

The Gryffindor grinned at Eye's statement. "Even if we weren't committing any crimes, people like us would still be a part of a wasted generation. Not to mention, people these days are so boring and lack originality," she muttered in disgust. "They all want to play safe and listen to the rules, and shit. I mean honestly, they should all just let go and have fun and scare others once in a while." She chuckled to herself as she thought of all the times she had annoyed or freaked out a few of the Prefects. Sure, her points had been removed, but in her opinion, it was definitely worth it. "First of all, we already are partners in crime," she pointed out. "Second of all, we need more people for our revolution. It would be no fun if it was just the two of us. There might be some other Gryffindor or Slytherin lying around with the same view as us."

"I'd rather have you tell me now," Iris said and looked at her friend straight in the eye. "It's about time I understood exactly what the fuck is up, and I may be tad bit stupid, but I can handle it. Besides, just being with you is worse enough to handle, things can't get more bad," she messed up the Slytherin's hair and smirked. "Happy or not, she would be ecstatic to see you, trust me. And if she's not, then she's fucking crazy."

Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:07 pm

Bugging her eyes, the Slytherin almost jumped on her seat at the sound of more food, most especially her beloved muffins, and spoke a loud for the half of the House table to hear, "DO IT! MAKE THEM COOK MORE!" she laughed, taking a look again at the empty food and picturing them to be full once more, and replied, shaking her head with a smirk, "Of course I am. I never changed. I am still mental like you said and hungry. But now, hungrier since I haven't eaten a lot in the past two years. And I will NEVER EVER change. Not even try."

She nodded in total agreement and patted the Gryffindor's shoulder, "Yeah right! I mean like, what? They're gonna be good all their lives? What the hell?" and recalled the recent memories of pushing the younger students and scaring off the rest, "They'll come soon. We just have to wait. But they should hurry though." she murmured with a definite shrug and tapped her finger on the table, making soft drumming noises of impatience.

"You're supposed to be. You're my best friend and best friends stick together no matter how fucked up their lives can be." Frances said and moaned, tidying up her dark hair, "I just fixed it for my first day!" she frowned and rolled her eyes, "Whatever. I'll just see. I wouldn't even be that focused in the lesson at all I bet."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:03 am

The Gryffindor couldn't help but burst out laughing at her best friend's sudden shouting. Even more hilarious when all the other Slytherins turned to their direction and glared at them, while some just looked amused. She pulled Eye back to her seat and said with a grin, "I will surely make them cook more. In fact, we'll just go have a midnight snack where you can eat all the muffins you want." Staring at the Slytherin for a moment, "I don't want you to change. At all. So, I'll totally make sure that you stay the same and fucking crazy girl that I love and adore," she smirked.

"I know, right?!" Iris exclaimed in disappointment. "I mean, how the fuck can anyone follow the rules so willingly without having a single rebel streak in their life!" Leaning her head on Eye's shoulder, she groaned. "But I don't want to wait! Can't we just put up fliers or something asking people to join our cause? If we wait around for these cowards, no one is going to make a single more seeing as they'd much rather follow than lead."

"I'm already sticking with you and you can assured that I always will be," she said with a smirk. "And since we're sort of dating, I can't really leave you now, can I?" The Greek girl asked and laughed lightly. "And I just made it more stylish for your first day," she shot back and leaned her head on the girl's shoulder once more. "I'm not at all going to focus, probably going to fall asleep."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:15 am

The Slytherin stared bug-eyed at her friend, her mouth gaped wide open, no sound coming from it because of her shocked yet blissful emotion. After five seconds, she yelled again as she stood on top of the chair, good thing though, not on top of the table, "AAAAAHHHH!!! A MIDNIGHT SNACK!? WITH GAZILLIONS OF MUFFINS?! HAIL THE MUFFIN QUEEN, BITCHES! BOW DOWN TO MEEEEE!!!" she laughed hysterically at herself and jumped down on her seat again. Wiping a drop of sweat from her forehead, she hugged her best friend tightly, "Really? You'd do that for me? In return, I WILL NEVER CHANGE. FOR YOU AND FOR MY MUFFINS. THE END. PERIOD. NUFF SAID."

Her face brightened at the thought of publicly releasing their cause. She clapped her hands excitedly, bouncing on her seat, and immediately said, "Yes! Yes! Flyers! In the common rooms! Anywhere! It's not illegal! We wouldn't be reprimanded. Though doing illegal stuff can be exciting." and paused with a frown. She shrugged, "But for now, let's stick to what is literally and dutifully 'right'. Ew. I feel like a good girl." then shivered with disgust.

"Dating your best friends is awesome." Frances agreed with a nod and leaned her head on her best friend's head all the same, and muttered, "Yeah. This morning is great. I became the Muffin Queen you see." she chuckled.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:27 am

Iris slapped her hand on the table and ended up laughing some more, till she was finally out of breath. "Seriously Eye, I think you should stop now," she gasped. "Unless you want me to die due to lack of oxygen. And besides, I highly doubt that any of these losers care if you are the Muffin Queen or not. Then again, being self proclaimed is fucking great too," she grinned. The brunette nodded her head as she hugged her best friend back. "A midnight snack for sure," she promised. "OF COURSE YOU SHOULD NOT CHANGE. I MEAN, WHY WOULD YOU?!"

"As much I'm in for the illegal stuff, I think we should just focus on not getting kicked out of Hogwarts," she smirked. "Anyway, we'll have plenty of time for that later. And yes! Flyers in all common rooms sounds like a great idea!" She agreed. "I'm sure it'll cause a riot as well, but that should be even more entertaining for us."

"All hail the Muffin Queen, like you said!" Iris shouted and laughed once again. "So good to have you back Eye, I'm not letting you go again. Ever." She shook her head and linked her arm through the Slytherin's, holding tightly.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:37 am

"I'm the Muffin Queen. Crown me, Gray." the Slytherin joked with a ring of her know hysteria of laughter. Nudging back her uncontrollable giggles, she bit her lip as she slapped the table countless times with her hand, "And Muffinland is paradise. We can do anything there. ANYTHING. We could bring Hogwarts there. And let eh bitches work for me. I'd make you my right-hand deputy. Or ambassador. Or my Head of Army. Anything you want!" then gazed at above, as though her land was lying there arms open-wide, welcoming her anytime she wanted.

She gasped at the sound of leaving Hogwarts again. Shaking her head with a hard gesture, Frances almost shouted, "NO WAY! I WON'T LEAVE HOGWARTS EVER AGAIN! NOOOOO!!! I don't have a place to turn to if that ever happens!" and immediately, she grinned like a happy flower, "Yes. Yes. Yes. A strike! Just about everything! That's great!" then bounced on her seat like a ball. Her year would now be perfect to consider. No worries now.

"Don't even dare let me go!" Eye ended with a chuckle and rested her head on the Gryffindor's shoulder.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:56 pm

"I think you already crowned yourself with the shouting and yelling," the Greek girl remarked with a smirk and laughed. She shook her head, refusing to fall into another pit of uncontrollable laughter, having had enough for the morning. "I don't think all students would want to spend their entire time consuming muffins," she said with a raise of her eyebrow amusedly. "Woah, all those titles sound pretty cool. Maybe I'd want you to make me Head of Army, you know, for obvious reasons," she winked at the Slytherin. "But I don't mind being your right hand deputy either," she told in a sing-song voice.

Iris frowned at the comment and said, "Hey! So what if you don't have a place after we graduate Hogwarts?? You know what?! We should get our own place!" She exclaimed, as though it was the greatest idea ever. "Nice, a strike sounds fucking great because then, it'll also be an excuse to not have classes," she grinned evilly at the thought and shrugged her shoulders.

She kissed the top of Eye's head and told with all seriousness, "No way in fucking hell am I letting you go. And if you ever leave me again, I will just kick your ass and bring you back."

The Gryffindor wasn't going to allow herself to lose one of the people she cared for. Not again.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:36 am

"YAY! LET'S REJOICE!" the Slytherin ended her own infamous crowning ceremony with a bow and raised her head up high as though mimicking the ways of a queen. Well, she was one in the consumable mentality of her life. And now, she had made one person of her ruling kingdom, "Then I'd force them to eat. That's the golden rule. If nobody wants to eat my muffins, they'd go drowning in the Blueberry Filling River and eat gazillions of muffins by my minions. And oh, make sure that they will never put poison in my dear muffins as my Head of Army slash right-hand deputy." she commanded in a strict tone and a glare at the thought of people not following her orders as the queen.

Frances bounced on her seat, giggling in a fit, and sang, "Our own place. My Muffinland. Can magic do that? I mean, make that kind of land? Can it?" she asked eagerly, her only hopes settled right there on those wholesome questions, "A strike! Yes! No classes. And we could like say, 'Bravery and Pride go perfectly well. Why not take a stand and change?' or something better than that. I'm not good in thinking." she shrugged.

Laughing and touched by her best friend's gestures, Eye hugged her again and replied simply, "Kick my ass whenever you'd want to, Gray. I wouldn't mind at all."

At the sound of the great bell, she looked up and remembered, good thing though she did, "What? Classes already?!" she yelled in surprise and grunted, "How the fuck will I ever handle those stuff now? Shit."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:05 am

"OF COURSE THEY WOULD HAVE TO EAT, WHY ELSE WOULD THEY COME THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" Iris shouted and scoffed as though she couldn't believe the world was really that stupid. "Seeing as it is muffins, I don't think you'd have to force them," she smirked. "Oh yes! As your Right Hand Deputy, I shall promise to make sure your muffins are world class!" She nodded her head decisively. "So, now you can relax and keep dreaming about your muffins."

Somehow the thought of going somewhere like 'Muffin Land' sounded highly appealing to the Gryffindor. Sure, in reality it was probably impossible, but the idea of leaving her pathetic life behind and going off with Eye, seemed ridiculously good. Maybe Alec and Tshering'd come as well. or they would just laugh at the silliness of it. Turning her attention back to Eye, she said, "I think we should totally try to make your Muffin Land a real place. And dude, that slogan sounds epic!"

The brunette groaned and muttered curses under her breath as she heard the bell. "Come on, I don't want to get screwed on the first day itself," she grumbled and pulled Eye from her seat as well.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:52 pm

"You are smarter than the queen itself, my right-hand man." the Slytherin proudly declared and patted the shoulder of her best friend. Sighing, she chuckled, "Who wouldn't love muffins in the first place? Duh." and raised an eyebrow with an evil-smile, "Oh no. I wouldn't be dreaming that longer beacause we're gonna make my kingdom real. For real. We promise each other that one for life."

Her mind was already making up plans and rules for her reigning land, it made her tickle with excitement, as though sooner or later, out of nowhere, Muffinland would appear, snatching her inside and officially crowning her royalty there. She grinned, and agreed with a simple nod, "I don't think that's a good one though. But if my best friend likes it, then the others will as well. We should think more. More convincing ones. Yeah. That should do."

Grabbing her bag, Frances slid from her seat as Gray pulled her up, and stomped her feet, her arm outstretched but she was forcing herself not to walk like a little child, "NO! I WON'T GO! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FACE SOPHIA!" she yelled, a tantrum overwhelming her that sudden.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:56 am

"Well, sometimes I do have to be smarter than the queen, right? Otherwise, it just won't end up nicely," Iris remarked and smirked lightly. "Real muffin kingdom?! Seriously, Eye?! That sounds fucking awesome! I AM SO IN!" She grinned at the Slytherin.

The brunette rolled her eyes at her best friend's dramatics and dragged her out of the Great Hall. "You'll be fine! It's not like she's a demon or something!!" After all, how could Eye's own mentor not be happy to see her?!

THE END
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:24 pm

Jess, having just awoken from a rather uncomfortable nights sleep, stumbled into the Great Hall, rolling her neck. She really hated having to wear that stupid brace to bed; it always made her so stiff in the mornings. Not to mention to nightmares. With a shudder, she sat down at the edge of her house table and pinched the bridge of her nose, sighing heavily. Because a headache was exactly the thing that would cheer her up. It would just put the icing on the cake for the ultimately crappy week that she was having.

Piling food onto a plate in front of her, she groaned. Suddenly, she wasn't hungry. Or thirsty. She just wanted to sleep. But she needed food. Not eating for a few days had taken its toll on her, making the young Slytherin feel tired, lazy, bored, hungry, bloated, thirsty and ultimately like a 50ft mountain troll had taken to pacing up and down her lanky frame.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:07 pm