Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

i'll be your shelter, i'll be your storm

Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

i'll be your shelter, i'll be your storm - Page 2 Empty Re: i'll be your shelter, i'll be your storm

Post by Hades Andrews Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:18 am

Hades kissed her forehead and pulled her closer to him. "It's okay, if you want to sleep I can always take you back to the common room and wait until you fall asleep and than leave" Hades suggested. Hades chuckled at her next comment. "If it was aloud I'd rather make out with you on the bed, not let you sleep" Hades smirked.

"I'll help if you have any trouble with them, don't worry too much, you'll get wrinkles" Hades teased. He than nodded to her. "Correct, you'd have to really be that out of practice to fail, but I know you and I know you'll kick ass" Hades reassured her.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

i'll be your shelter, i'll be your storm - Page 2 Empty Re: i'll be your shelter, i'll be your storm

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:05 am

"You do not need to wait, but sure, let's go back. I really don't fancy sleeping out here in the cold," Iris frowned and grabbed Hades' hand pulling him up from his seat as well. "See, this is why they do not allow guys to the girls dormitories, they don't trust you lot to behave properly," she smirked back and kissed his lips while messing up his hair.

She looked at him in mock horror, "Wrinkles! Right, I am so worried about that. But yes, good point. And be aware that I shall be annoying you for your help," she warned him and grinned.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:17 am

Hades laughed at her. "Why not, sleeping out in the cold is amazing, you should try it" Hades joked. Hade stood up along with her. Hades scoffed. "We aren't that bad, I swear we're not. Besides look at you, you always try to seduce me" Hades teased. He kissed her back and laughed against her lips when she started to mess up his hair.

Hades laughed. "Don't be like that love, you look wonderful" Hades said. He than shrugged at her. "I won't object to help you".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:41 pm