Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Dark Arts Lesson Two || Year Four

The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Dark Arts Lesson Two || Year Four Empty Dark Arts Lesson Two || Year Four

Post by The Mel Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:33 pm

Notable Dark Wizards: Voldemort

It is expected that you have read the [Only admins are allowed to see this link] for today's discussion on Lord Voldemort.
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Dark Arts Lesson Two || Year Four Empty Re: Dark Arts Lesson Two || Year Four

Post by Blake Estrella Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:26 pm

Blake walked into her dark arts lesson. She would admit it too anyone that asked that she was interested in the dark arts. It was kind of obvious considering how big of a bitch she can get when you start her up. Blake took a seat and looked at the board. They were going to be talking about Voldemort. 'Nice' she thought. A subject she was willing to pay attention on. She got out her things, when she took to realization she was the only one here, besides the professor.
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:01 am

Ivano had really started to enjoy the lessons on the dark arts. He was learning a lot of about things he would never have learned at Hogwarts and he was really glad his father had sent him there.

Walking into the classroom he found that there was only one other student in the class so he would at least have someone to discuss the topic at hand. This was a person that he knew a lot about, more than he wanted to actually.

Sitting down at a desk near the girl he smiled, "Hi, I am Ivano and who might you be?"
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:19 pm

Well Blake did the work she was supposed to, she heard footsteps an she didnt bother to look up. It was probably another student. Blake was a little surprised when he started talking to her. She looked up at him and nodded. "The name is Blake" she introduced. She realized his accent was different. He must have came on the student exchange program thing that was going on.
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:59 pm

Ivano smiled at her when she looked surprised that he spoke to her.

"Sorry if I startled you, thought since we have to discuss this I might as well introduce myself."

Ivano looked around the room, "It looks like it might just be us. So what are your thoughts on the topic on hand."

Ivano had learned many things over the years both the bad side which they taught in school and the good side which his father stressed at home.
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:05 am

Blake shook her head. "Its fine, its better then sitting here doing nothing" Blake said honestly. "Dont apologize, Im glad you did because then id probably fall asleep from boredom" Blake said.

She looked around the class and nodded. "I guess so" she nodded. She shrugged. "Well I know a lot of the dark arts history, one summer I got in trouble as a kid an I was forced to read a whole bunch of books" she sighed, it was a painful summer.
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:46 am

Ivano had to smile when she talked about boredom, "I can understand that, you are about the second person to actually hold down a conversation with me.". Ivano sighed

"Well at my last school they teach how to defend, it was my father that wanted me to take this class and I have found it interesting. I have learned a lot of dark arts my father.". Ivano leaned over towards her, felt a couple curses too."

Not many people knew about the things his father had put him through, well at least two people now.
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:16 pm

Blake nodded to him. "Well its good to know that you agree with me. No problem on the talking thing, since I just came here not to long ago, I dont know many people, I met two sixth years and you" she explained to him.

Blake listened to every word he said to her. When he finished she looked at him. "Thats terrible, I wouldnt use that on my own child but if someone attacked me id use a spell" Blake said. "But dont worry about your father, he just wants to toughen you up so you can be prepared, I should know from experience" Blake said. She had know idea were any of that came from.
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:49 am

Ivano smile at Blake, "Well I guess if you don't mind another friend I sure could use one."

Ivano wondered what she meant when she knew from experience he knew he didn't like what his father did, but it was something he learned to live with.

"I guess I have just learned to live with what my father has done.". Ivano sighed

"Would you care to share what you mean by your experience?". Ivano asked "Not that you have too."
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:14 pm

Blake looked at him an gave a smile. "Well I really wouldnt call them friends but I'd like to call someone a friend, so yes, I will take you up on that friend offer" she agreed.

She knew this would come sooner or later. She nodded at his one sentence an then sighed at his next. She shrugged. "When I was little my mom died, my father wanted to toughen me up so I knew how to protect myself. Him an his friends trained me for hours, they'd even make me fight them. I came out with bruises an since I was old enough to come to school. The sessions would get worse, so I can be prepared" Blake explained to her.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:39 am

(... the discussion is supposed to be on Voldemort, guys. Voldemort.)
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:23 am

Ivano sighed when they got interrupted by the Professor, they were getting to the topic of Voldemort they were just getting there in a round about way.

"Well Blake guess we better get back on topic before we get in more trouble. So what do you know about Voldemort, I mean I have been taught he was as evil as anyone can get,but then depending on how you are raise he was trying to make an improvement."
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:26 am

Blake totally forgot the professor was there and looked to Ivano when he sighed.

Blake nodded. "Yes um well I know that he was an orphan up until the age 11 because Dumbledor found him an brought him tol Hogwarts. There he learned dark magic and such, he was the heir of Slytherin so he was able to open a place called the chamber of secrets. He tried to kill a wizard named Harry Potter but failed an was gone for years until he was finally revived. Ever sense his return he tried to kill Harry again but ended up dead when Harry killed him when he was 17. So I just know the basics. Voldemort was one of the darkest wizards of all time" Blake explained to him.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:31 pm

Quil yawned as he walked into the classroom just as the professor reminded the other student what they were supposed to be talking about. Instead of apologizing for his tardiness he merely gave the room a cheeky grin.

"Getting off topic were we. How adventurious of us," he gave a laugh and floppe into a chair in the back of the room.

"Well if you talk to my parents, their so pureblood supremious that they might say he had the right idea, if they didn't think they'd get in trouble for saying such things."

Quil shruged his shoulders tossing his wand in the air, "I just say the man was crazy. Criminally insane, bonkers, mental, crack pot, drinking too much pumkin juice. One feather short of a hippogryff," he shrugged his shoulders." However you wish to say it."
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:20 am

Blake heard someone speak and turned to see another boy. "Hm, yes maybe we did but oh well" Blake shrugged, really didn't matter that much.

Blake sighed. "I don't need to, I got my father for excellent research and stories, he has a whole room full of things about dark arts and its history" Blake said to him.

Blake had to not in agreement with him there. "That he was, anyway who are you" Blake asked. Something than crossed her mind about Voldemort.
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:27 pm

Ivano was about to say something else when another student walked into the classroom.

"Well I have always wondered why he was so set on a pureblood world when he was not one." Ivano pondered

"I mean was he trying to hide any faults that he might have had?"

Looking over at Blake he smiled, "My father also has lots of research materials, too much for my liking."
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:08 pm

Blake shrugged. "Hm, well he basically always hated his muggle father so maybe deep down the reason he hates muggles and blood traitors is because basically his parents didn't want him. His mom was a blood traitor and his father was a muggle" Blake tried to find the reason.

Blake snorted. "Tell me about it" Blake said to Ivano.
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:41 pm

Ivano listened to what Blake had to say about his thoughts and he had to agree with that.

"Well I know that many pure families still believe that way, I mean my family and their close friends. I have learned you can't get through life hating everyone." Ivano sighed

"I mean what was he thinking if he was going to kill everyone that wasn't a pure who would be left in the world. I imagine many any more are half."
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:21 pm

Blake looked at him and gave him a small smile. "Yeah, my father is like that, but like you said, you can't go by life hating everyone, I should know, I've done it for years" Blake blocked out the memory.

Blake nodded. "Yeah, but then again he wanted to be the one to live forever, so if it was just him left in the world, he wouldn't care, he wouldn't have enemies anymore so he wouldn't need his army. It would be just him, alone forever" Blake replied.
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:53 am

Ivano listened to Blake, "I understand that because I have too, if you didn't think like me then forget it."

Ivano thought for a moment, "But that was exactly how Voldemort thought, if you didn't think like him you were dead. Although I don't think I could kill and torture people because they didn't believe like I did."

Ivano sighed, "Why would anyone want to be alone forever, I imagine he might feel something after awhile."
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:22 am

Blake nodded. "Yeah, but like you said, cant hate people forever" Blake quoted him.

Blake agreed. "Yeah, no one stood a chance against Voldemort, if he wanted to kill you than you had to basically make the wrong choice, mostly all of those death eaters probably joined him because they knew they would die" Blake replied.

Blake shrugged. "He probably did, no one will ever no his true intentions but himself but the way everything went down, he probably did want to be alone, he was unloved".
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:58 am

Ivano thought about what she was saying and many things were true and he was glad that he didn't have to make that choice.

"I wonder how many death eaters only became that way because they didn't want to die. It seemed he made everything look like it was going to be a great life until you joined him and then by then it was too late."

Ivano thought about dying alone and unloved and why would anyone want to do that.

"Why would anyone want to die unloved and all alone?"
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:11 pm

Blake nodded. "A lot of death eaters did, Peter Pettigrew was one. He was best friends with James Potter and Lily Potter and when Voldemort came to ask him information about all the Potters, Pettigrew joined Voldey and turned on all his friends. I could never do that, I remember reading that and I sort of felt not good" Blake explained.

Blake shrugged. "I know I wouldn't, but than again he was a messed up guy, as long as he lived forever being unloved didn't matter to him".
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:48 am

Ivano listened to Blake's feelings on Voldey and she had a point about turning on friends.

"I cannot imagine that I could do that either, I just do not see in the long run where it would get you turning in everyone just so you can move up a chain."

Ivano thought about things, "Looking at things right now it seems better, but then I really don't pay attention to what is going on."
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:18 am

Blake nodded at him. "Yeah, I agree. Its basically like turning on family, if you were friends for a long time an you decided to do that than why become friends at all if you're going to back stab them later" Blake was confused on that.

Blake snorted. "Of course you don't" Blake teased.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:18 am