Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Is there a a cure?

Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Is there a a cure? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is there a a cure?

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:58 pm

Tabi looked at Leshia and could not help but sigh, maybe her sister was right, maybe she just didn't want to face the truth about everything.

"Maybe I am just scared of something different." Tabi sighed and thru herself into the chair.

"He is the only guy I have ever known that way Leshia, I don't know how to be with someone else."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:56 pm

Leshia then watched as her sister was sighing. She was waiting for the moment that she was going to say that she was right about everything.

“ Yeah I know that you might be scared. But it is good to try to find someone else.” She knew that she was going to be difficult for her sister. But she was going to be there for her.

She sighed. “ Yeah I know he is the only guy but he really isn't good for you. And I am sure that you will learn how to be with someone else.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:07 pm

Tabi smirked at looked at her sister,

"I hope your not waiting for me to tell you your right because that is never going to happen." Tabi stated very plainly.

"First I want to see if I can find anyone that is even interesting in me. I hate the idea of being single. Besides I can't make up my mind if I want to break up with me."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:32 am

Leshia then was looking at her sister.

“ Oh I know you are never going to admit it out loud. But we both know that I am right and well in this case you are wrong.” She couldn't help but grin.

She then sighed. “ So you are going to continued to flirt hoping to find another guy. Because you are scared of being single? And you mean break up with Ivano you just made it sound like you are breaking up with yourself.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:37 am

Tabi looked over at Leshia and just glared at her, "Yep just dream on because I am never wrong."

Tabi could not help but take her wand and magical throw a pillow at Leshia, "God you know what I meant, I am just so confused at the moment so don't pick on me."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:14 pm

Leshia then rolled her eyes. “ Tabi I love you but you are so wrong this time. Just admit that I am right and well your are wrong.”

She then watched as Tabi took and magically throw a pillow at her. “ You know I always love picking on you. And do so every time I see a chance. But this time you really should be confused. You either want to be with him or not.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Tabi glared at Leshia and shook her head, "I do not see that happening anytime soon, but nice try."

Tabi loved it when her sister and her played like this it always took her back to a happier time. Tabi threw herself on her sisters bed next to her.

"Tell me what to do, I don't know." Tabi sighed
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:53 pm

Leshia then looked like she was pounting. “ Come on I just want to hear it once and I will leave you alone.”

This was bringing her back to fun times with Tabi. Leshia always loved to joke around with her. And you could tell that both of them was enjoying this.

“ Well I would tell him that I don't want to be played like a fiddle. And tell him that he could hit the road.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:10 am

Tabi smirked and then placed a piece of tape over her mouth via magic and just shook her head. She almost Silenco'd herself but then it would have had to hoped her sister released the spell for her.

Tabi was looking at her sister and smiling under the tape.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:20 am

Leshia then rolled her eyes as she saw Tabi put tape on herself. This was going to far and it was because Tabi didn't want to admit that Leshia was right. That is when she took out her wand and muttered something while pointing it at the tape.

She couldn't believe her sister found this funny. But Leshia was about ready to laugh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:08 am