Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

An Antisocial Durmy In Need of Threads

Mikhail Kiens
    Mikhail Kiens
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

An Antisocial Durmy In Need of Threads Empty An Antisocial Durmy In Need of Threads

Post by Mikhail Kiens Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:12 pm

Mikahial needs threads because he needs friends. He is gay. He is one of those "smarter than you and he knows it" types. He is sort of an ass from time to time but if you mkae his aquantence hed be a valuble asset to your life
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

An Antisocial Durmy In Need of Threads Empty Re: An Antisocial Durmy In Need of Threads

Post by Sophia Chaos Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:25 pm

He could befriend, or at least encounter one of my two Durmies.

There's Ken - she's uber precocious and rude in her tactlessness. The primary personality is AWOL at the moment, so Liddy (also rude) has been acting the part of Kendera. There's always the male personality, Noah. He doesn't make an appearance often, but he's always fun. And he likes everyone. She (they) are Fourth Year, metamorphmagus.

I also have Rhys - formerly a more upbeat personality, but now a bit brooding after having watched his family be murdered last summer. Through the current lesson, he does more communicating through writing and gestures than talking because he damaged his voice and it hurts. He's straight, but has no problem being friends with those who aren't. He just needs friends, full stop. He is Fifth Year.
    Mikhail Kiens
    Mikhail Kiens
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

An Antisocial Durmy In Need of Threads Empty Re: An Antisocial Durmy In Need of Threads

Post by Mikhail Kiens Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:29 pm

What house is rhys
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:32 pm

Rhys is Hrabrost.

Ken is Slushatel.

Oh... and there's Ev, in Uchitel, but she's not actually at school, yet. She's a first year, anyway.
    Mikhail Kiens
    Mikhail Kiens
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Mikhail Kiens Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:37 pm

She can be like miks apprentice or something
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:41 pm

Razz Ev would probably like him. Her life has just been turned upside down, though. Her (adoptive) parents just died... and she's just found out the Minister is her birth mom. She's not going to be in a very happy place when she shows up at Durmstrang in Lesson Three.
    Mikhail Kiens
    Mikhail Kiens
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Mikhail Kiens Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:49 pm

she can live with mik. i have a thread started
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:55 pm

She's going to live with Kallie, though. She's not at Durmstrang, yet.
    Mikhail Kiens
    Mikhail Kiens
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Mikhail Kiens Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:57 pm

okie...so u wanna start the thread
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:16 am

OOOH OH OOOOOOOOOOH! ME MEMEME!

So I have Meon, who's batshit insane, and a sixth year Hrabrost. He's very defensive of his roots, and especially his sister, Ksenia. Beneath all of that, if you manage to get below his thick skin you will find someone... amiable.

I read the 'smarter than you and he knows it' bit, and my mind immediately thought of him and Le being friendly rivals when studies are involved, but other than that she'd probably be as nice as she can towards him. Thread? <3
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Matt Rusnak Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:55 am

Whooooo..Matt needs friends and something to do....
    Mikhail Kiens
    Mikhail Kiens
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Mikhail Kiens Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:18 am

I'll thread with both of you. Just lemme know whos starting the thread, and if its me tell me where you want it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:35 pm