Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

i miss you. do you miss me?

Florence Oberlin
    Florence Oberlin
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

i miss you. do you miss me? Empty i miss you. do you miss me?

Post by Florence Oberlin Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:04 am

Florence yawned sleepily. She checked her watch and groaned when she found out it was midnight. Tshering must have gotten the time way off or maybe she had trouble sneaking out of the common room. She sat down on one of the benches and crossed her legs. It was so dark.

"Tshering?" Florence whispered to herself. "Where are you?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

i miss you. do you miss me? Empty Re: i miss you. do you miss me?

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:09 am

Tshering tiptoed across the courtyard, avoiding small mounds that have risen with the sands of time. As a frequent visitor of the area, the Ravenclaw knew it as well as her own hand, or so she'd hoped. As she came towards a bench, she could see Oberlin's silhouette, clear as the moonlight, and strolled casually towards her.

"Hey," she smirked slyly, sitting next to her, "did you really think I was going to ditch something so important?"
    Florence Oberlin
    Florence Oberlin
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Florence Oberlin Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:11 am

"I don't you know you as well as you know yourself Tshering so you might ditch a Prefect meeting if something worse came up." Florence smiled shyly back at her best friend. "I mean, if... Eye told you to have a sleepover tonight too I think that you would go to her instead of talking to me!" she yelled.

Florence usually tolerated a lot but she didn't like being second in Tshering's best friend list.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:26 am

"Love," Tshering began, "what could possibly be worse than a Prefect meeting?" She brushed her hair to one side, and reached out to her friend's face and pushed her brown hair out of her vision. "Why on earth do you think that you are less important than Frances, dear Berlin?" She shook her head and placed a kiss on the Hufflepuff's cheek.

Leaning back on the edge of the bench, the brunette looked at her friend. "Did that make you feel bad, or anything? I'm sorry..."
    Florence Oberlin
    Florence Oberlin
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Florence Oberlin Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:36 am

Florence looked at Tshering feeling slightly confused. "I don't know, but that wasn't my point anyway!" She growled at the Ravenclaw before she felt a kiss on her cheeks. Florence began to blush. She felt sick. It was a good kind of sick that came after something wonderful happened. "You've known her longer," she muttered.

Florence shook her head and shifted herself closer to Tshering. "No, it didn't." She then smiled. "Do you mind if I..."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:43 am

Tshering let the statement roll over her for that moment. Yes, indeed. The fact was a truth: She had known Frances as a friend longer than she had known Oberlin as one. She pressed her lips, for there was nothing that she could say, and there was nothing to be said.

The Ravenclaw slid closer towards the Hufflepuff, and blinked. "I don't mind whatever it is you want to do," she replied honestly, though her eyes flickered with nervousness, "do it."
    Florence Oberlin
    Florence Oberlin
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Florence Oberlin Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:53 am

Florence couldn't believe she had Tshering's approval to do what she wanted. She thought Tshering would say no. It wasn't the first time Florence was wrong especially when it came to the complicated Ravenclaw. She leaned in and waited for a moment.

She kissed the Ravenclaw on the lips, holding her close. She was not letting her go. Ever.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:58 am

Tshering tilted her head when Florence leaned in towards her, but soon after the Ravenclaw was static. The plant of her lips on hers was electric. She wrapped her arms around the Hufflepuff, burying her face in Florence's embrace. Her lips quivered with the strange sensation, before she finally had the courage to pull back.

Merlin, she never had a good snog for ages.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:46 am