Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Daily Grind

Svetlana Kiens
    Svetlana Kiens
    Muggle
    Muggle

Daily Grind Empty Daily Grind

Post by Svetlana Kiens Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:31 pm

Lana was wiping down one of the tables in Kofyeinya. She wished that she had a better job than being a waitress, though she need to this job to help keep up with living demands

Lana let out a sigh then poured her self some coffee. Lana looked through the doors at the people passing, she was hoping no one would come in, she was over customers and didn't feel like putting on the fake smile and kind words, espically since they were probably more well off than she was
    Mikhail Kiens
    Mikhail Kiens
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Daily Grind Empty Re: Daily Grind

Post by Mikhail Kiens Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:46 pm

Mikhail walked into the small coffee shop his mother worked at. He was reading and walking again. He managed to doge some waiters, yet bumped into some costomers, who said some unsavory things in their native russian. Mik swore right back. The people in this part of town didn't scare him anymore. He'd grown up there. As bad of a neighborhood as it was, it was home

"hi moma" he said sliding onto a bar stool, not looking over the top of his book "business appears good oday"
    Svetlana Kiens
    Svetlana Kiens
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Svetlana Kiens Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:23 am

Svetlana turned around as she heard her son's voice, she was pleased to see that he was reading. She had hoped that it wasn't just one of his fiction novels again but something which related to his subjects at school

She then put one hand on her hip "Yeah business isn't to bad, though I doubt im going to have any customers left if you keep swearing at them" Lana put on her stern mothers face

"I've told you before to watch that language, dont let me catch you swearing again" Svetlana said firmly, it seemed that she always was the discipline parent, her husband always got to be the fun parent
    Mikhail Kiens
    Mikhail Kiens
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Mikhail Kiens Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:00 am

Mik rolled his eyes, licked a finger and turned a page. He was studying the art of dark magic. Most thought it was fantasy but it was really quite informative.

"first of all moma, i am sixteen years old. Second they swore at me first and i learned as a child not to let people push me around." He sighed and turned another page "business has never been all that great anyway..." he sighed and muttered the next few words to himself "...thats why were broke"
    Svetlana Kiens
    Svetlana Kiens
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Svetlana Kiens Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:18 am

Svetlana pursed her lips "I don't care if your sixteen or sixty, you shouldn't be talking like that... even if other people started it" Svetlana didn't quite make out Mikhails mutterings but from his comment she had a fair idea

"Thats not true, last week was a fantastic week, probably our busiest" This was kind of a white lie, but she wanted to cheer him up, it shouldn't be Mik's problem to worry about the fincial concerns, if onlyhis father took a greater interest things might actually begin to change

"So can I get you anything? Tea, Ice Coffe, Hot Chocolate?" Svetlana asked, trying to quickly change the topic
    Mikhail Kiens
    Mikhail Kiens
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Mikhail Kiens Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:22 pm

Mikhail hated being lied to. His mother tried to make things seem better than they really were, and that irked him. He glanced up at her and sighed.

"i guess ill just have a black coffee..." he muttered as he flipped a page. They were broke, and some coffee selling job was not going to fix their situation. Mik knew that. It was slightly depressing, but at least he accepted things, unlike his mother. His father was probably off trying to find his 'inspiration'. His dad was a good artist, but he still wasnt payed all that much for his work.
    Svetlana Kiens
    Svetlana Kiens
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Svetlana Kiens Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:09 pm

Svetlana began brewing the coffee, "Oh Mik, you should see your father before you head to back school, he said he would be home around about 3:30" Svetlana spent most of her time being annoyed with her husband, she did she love him, though lately he just wasn't even trying to help with their situtation

Svetlana placed the coffe down in front of Mikhail, she then began to wash out the coffee pot, her back facing Mik. "So sweetie any girls who've taken your fancy at school?" Lana asked
    Mikhail Kiens
    Mikhail Kiens
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Mikhail Kiens Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:46 pm

At the mention of girls Mik's face darkened.

"moma you've known for how long now that im gay?" he shook the glare off "what does dad want? is it important? i sorta have to meet with someone.." Merle was in the back of Mik's mind, and he would have to hurry to serve his king, before he got angry. Mickey was sort of uneasy now, fidgiting slightly
    Svetlana Kiens
    Svetlana Kiens
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Svetlana Kiens Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:12 am

Svetlana smirked at her son's response "Oh sweetheart im just teasing you, its my job". She then smiled and shook her head as Mik asked did his father want something

"No, he doesn't want to see you for any particular reason. I just think it would be nice if you went and saw him while you were in town" Lana then filled up the coffee but a again

"And besides if you don't see him, he get all moppey and doesn't do anything" Lana then pursed her lips

"Not like he does much anyway" she mumbled softly
    Mikhail Kiens
    Mikhail Kiens
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Mikhail Kiens Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:26 am

Mikhail's mother's final comment irked him. His father tried his best to make ends meet, just as she did. Their current state wasn't his dad's fault. Papa was actually one of the best artists Mik had ever layed eyes on.

"don't say that moma, papa does his best. We're all trying. It's really hated on us all" he hated how he had to be the rational one and sound like the parent here, when it was his mothers job. It was quite irritating.
    Svetlana Kiens
    Svetlana Kiens
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Svetlana Kiens Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:53 am

Svet released a small sigh when her son fired back, it was sweet how he was standing up for his father, if only he knew what it was like to stress about each bill which arrives

"Yes thats true, he is doing his best. But his best only gives a pay cheque maybe once every three weeks, it would be nice if he got a second job" Svet tried hard to control her irritation towards her husband

Svetlana then smiled "Perhaps you can mention to him about getting another job, he proud of you and would do anything to see you happy. It means nothing from me when I say it"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content