Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

no matter what you do, i'll be there for you

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

no matter what you do, i'll be there for you Empty no matter what you do, i'll be there for you

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:36 pm

The night was just about perfect. It was not something Iris was used to, so she decided to savour every moment of it. Things had been going mostly well, especially since she got back with Hades, but she couldn't help but still feel uneasy. She didn't know exactly what about, but figured it was not a big deal.

The brunette knew she should spend her time preparing for OWL's, but being the slacker she is, she honestly couldn't give a shit at the moment. She just wanted to forget everything and just sit here.

Just screw the world and forget it all.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

no matter what you do, i'll be there for you Empty Re: no matter what you do, i'll be there for you

Post by Sel Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:07 pm

Admittedly, the Slytherin was a night owl ever since. And her dreams kept bugging her every single time. The least she could to was to find herself leisure or anything just to get the hell out of them. And tonight, she thought of sneaking out of the castle grounds, away from the eyes of the people on guard, and into the blue light of the beautiful moon. Just fuck them. Honestly. No one can hold her back. Like what she had said to Juliet not long before, if they'd dare to, she'd be the one to push them harder on their knees.

Smirking at the idea, Frances strode off through the open grounds, her pajamas and night robes gliding smoothly against the ankle-length grass. She looked above her, grinned at the winking stars, and let her wind wander off into pleasure. She have never felt this free since who knows when.

Scanning the black lake, she made out the most familiar figure of all, and crept down towards the Gryffindor. Giggling softly, she stood behind her best friend's back, and yelled at the top of her lungs,

"I am commanding my Head of Army to report to duty! Bow to Her Majesty The Queen!"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

no matter what you do, i'll be there for you Empty Re: no matter what you do, i'll be there for you

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Iris was ready to jump up and strangle the person who dared to ruin her silence, but just shook her head when she realized it was Eye. "What the fuck is wrong with you, dude? Trying to give me a heart attack?" She muttered, turning around to face her best friend before pulling her down onto her lap.

"And besides, you know I don't 'bow' to people," the Gryffindor smirked as she put her arm around the Slytherin, mostly to get them both some warmth. "And another thing, why the hell would I report to duty in the dead of night?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

Letting the silence rule them for a while, she smiled lightly to herself, glad that the Slytherin decided to show up.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:44 am

Frances rolled her eyes with a sniff, "You already know what's wrong with me, Gray. Besides, a fucked up life is better than none." and smirked as she sat down on the meadow, pulling her knees towards her chest. She heaved a sigh with the freshest air possible, free from the strangling winds of indoors, and gazed out into the reflected moon shown through the lake. It was a but changing, the least.

"Almost forgot that my best friend is her very own boss." the Slytherin answered with a shrug, "Duh. Report to me what the hell is going on. With my muffins." then shook her head with a bitter laugh, "Nah. How are things? We should plan now for the strike, revolution, or whatever we call it. We better. Boredom's killing me."

She turned to look ahead again, failing to not sound so serious with what she was able to say, "Sophia talked to me earlier." and hid her head between her knees as she closed her eyes, hoping to see the black abyss within them, without crumbling down to the hideous world of weepers.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:33 am

"Let's not talk about fucked up lives for just tonight, alright?" The Gryffindor questioned with a smirk. "And definitely, we've had so much drama in our fucking lives that it's almost like entertainment at this point," she scoffed and rolled her eyes. All the shit that happened to them was definitely television worthy. The kind that people would be vultures for. Huh, go figure.

Iris let out a mock dramatic gasp and punched her best friend's shoulder. "Hey, you are not to forget such a thing!" She exclaimed and laughed lightly. "Well, your muffins are tasting extremely delicious upto now, and no poison of any sorts," she stated. "Let's give our strike a name first. How about 'The Grayces Revolution'? Or something like that?"

"What'd she say to you, Eye?" The brunette girl asked the Slytherin quietly, her arms tightning around her. "It wasn't anything too bad was it?"
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:54 am

"All right. We won't. Again and again. Fucked up lives." Frances replied defensively with a roll of her eyes and grinned at the thought, "Yeah! We should come up with our very own reality show slash biography slash documentation. That would cost shit but very awesome." then chuckled.

The Slytherin continued laughing and swung her one arm around the Gryffindor, "Yay! At least no death threats or assassination or whatever!" she declared then thought for a while at loud, "Hmmmm.... something eye-catching, Gray. Putting our names could lead them to confusion. And a cool name!" and bounced, her excitement uncontrollable amidst the fact that she rather felt drowsy at the moment.

She shrugged, frowned slightly, and answered, "Well, she did say she's glad to have me back. And we went with the questions about what the hell happened. To me, to her. You know, usual stuff when you'd have a reuniting event. Obviously. That's... that's it. Mostly. You can figure it out then."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:06 am

"Damn right Eye, people would pay millions to read our biography," the Gryffindor laughed and nudged her best friend's shoulder. "I would probably end up hiring someone to do it, seeing as I can't stand writing and would write shit on the paper," she frowned. "Though I have to admit, the documentation stuff sounds awesome. And just for that, we should get our own place; makes their job easier to follow us around."

She raised an eyebrow amusedly at the Slytherin. "Could you like, not tempt me with such offers as assassination? Maybe I can become a spy, I'd be fucking great at it! Except, I'd probably have to work on my subtlety," she shrugged and gave a not-so-innocent smile. "Alright, what sort of names would you suggest, my Queen?" Iris asked, failing miserably at trying to keep a straight face.

"Well, she's still your mentor, isn't she?" The brunette questioned, looking at Eye and hugging her close. "And what the fuck did she say when you told her all that happened to you?"
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:14 pm

Laughing, the Slytherin punched her hand on the ground as she made her opinion, "Hey! I don't mind writing! I may be good at it, somewhat. Since... like, I inherited it from my 'father'." then instantly trailed off without the trace of her humour, "But fuck him. I don't believe that I got it from him. I developed that talent. Not him. But... but... He... inspired me before... before things would go through the shit."

She gulped, gazed at her feet for a few seconds before resuming the conversation with a fake grin, "Yeah. You really should. When anybody would dare steal the secret recipe of my muffins." then gave a bitter laugh. She shivered, slightly disgusted by the fact that the Gryffindor just called her 'queen', and because of the coldness of the place, "Urgh. I don't know. The House Revolution? Changes?" she shrugged.

"Of course she is!" Frances exclaimed, "She said... she was worried she heard nothing about me. And... her son will be two years old sooner. I'm glad for her." and attempted a smile.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:02 pm

Iris frowned at the sudden change in demeanor of the Slytherin, wondering if she had said anything wrong. "Forget about it Eye, it doesn't matter whether you inherited from him or not, the man doesn't deserve to be called as 'father' anyway," she muttered. She was never good at saying comforting words, just maybe the truth, whether it hurt the person or not, she was not bothered.

"Jesus dude, did something else happen? Or did I just offend you?" The Gryffindor demanded, able to see straight through Eye's poker face. After all, the brunette herself was an expert in making such masks for herself. "It's fine, we'll think of the name later, not exactly our priority right now."

Iris was never good with emotions either, seeing as she mostly hid her own. But she'd always try to understand the Slytherin, even if there were many failed attempts.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:38 pm

Frances attempted a nod, her heart palpitating because of the words. She choked air into her lungs as she held her knees tighter towards her body, warming herself up and at the same time, making sure she had something to hold onto. Sighing, she mumbled, "Sorry. I know. I shouldn't have said that."

"It's been weird today. I don't know how to act exactly. I've had a couple of mood swings. And... I'm dead confused. As if those past times are getting back." she spoke softly yet the innocence stuck through her speech,

"Only now, they're getting worse. Sorry for bringing you with this shit of mine. Seriously. This could be the first time since I talked about feelings. It's really disgusting." and shrugged hopelessly.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:46 am

"There's nothing to apologize for," Iris muttered, her voice barely heard as the weather began to turn windy. She wrapped her jacket tighter around herself, and put an arm around the Slytherin as well. She sighed softly, not knowing what to say, never having the right words at the right time.

The Gryffindor's frown deepened, but she grew thoughtful. "Have you been getting flashbacks or something? Or maybe some memories that you can't seem to erase?" Questioned the brunette, trying to figure out what exactly could be wrong.

Maybe she was trying too hard.

She raised an eyebrow and rolled her eyes at her best friend's apology. "Just fucking stop with the apologizing, alright?" Iris scoffed and gave a pointed look. "If you do not want to talk about your feelings, that's fine, but at least make me understand the other stuff." Though she figured she already had an idea of what it was.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:09 pm

The Slytherin immediately shook her head at the thought, her mind in chaos and false statements. She can't lie now. Flashbacks and memories. They were all everywhere. And even if she can control them, she could still see through them when she was indeed in the most time of rest and calmness, in her sleep. They were haunting, the same for the good ones, the things of the past. Things she can't actually return anymore. They're long gone.

"Well... if that's what you call it." she muttered, wrapping her robes around her petite body, almost suffocating herself but it did not matter, "Damn it, Gray. I've always had those dreams. They're all the same."

She shrugged, her eyes close to tears, and sighed, "What you feel when you have these people whom you guess will never come back anymore. Like old friends or whatever. They left without a reason. So suddenly. And you wonder whether or not they're already dead." she paused for seconds, and resumed, "I mean, they always say that it's best to talk about what you feel. To let it all out. So you wouldn't breakdown. Because I don't want that to happen again."

And swear to Merlin, that's the very least she wanted in life to repeat.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:08 am

"Dreams about what, Eye? About the shit that just happened or something else that went on before?" Iris asked, turning to look at the Slytherin. "I'm not sure what to call them; flashbacks or whatnot, but since you can't seem to find a better word, I'm sticking to it."

"I had that same feeling when you left," admitted the Gryffindor with a sigh. "All the worse case scenarios came to mind, and I got all sorts of thoughts till I finally decided, mostly hoped, that you were alright and alive. And here you are," she added softly. "Who are you thinking of? Who left you?" The brunette hugged Eye tightly once more before letting go. "It is okay to breakdown, dude. Seriously."

Sure, it sounded weird for Iris to say that since she never took that as an option. But that does not mean it's ineffective for other people.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:36 am

"Yeah... those stuff." Frances nodded, nudging her head between her knees and her voice becoming muffled from within, "Past times. What happened. Those shit."

"Uh... I guess you did. The only difference is, I came back." she replied with a shrug, hopeless for answers, and resumed, "I came back. Those lot of mine didn't at all. And they've been dead lost or something for three years. Or whatever. I can't remember. They are gone. Who knows when they will come back? They left me without a reason. Like popping a bubble. They actually did those stuff."

She grunted, stomped her foot, and shouted at the wind, "They were my first ever best friends! Before I met my real long-lasting ones like you! But then, they made me feel accepted, loved, and proud of who I am. I wasn't different from them." catching her breath after her moment of furiousness, she sighed and echoed softly, "Breaking down."

"They were two Slytherins who found me sitting by the Enchanted Lake. They talked to me. We're in the same year. We shared a lot in common. They were so interesting. They were fun. Tshering met them too." she started, her voice shaking, and looked down, ashamed, "We've had the best of time. In the station, in classes. Everything. We had fun searching for stuff for our Charms homework. In the library, in the common room., house table. Wherever. I always felt like I belonged when I was with them."

Frowning, Eye spoke gloomily, as if giving up, "But it's over." that is, she was giving up.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:34 am

For a while, Iris did nothing but play with the water as she listened intently to the Slytherin. Never in her life had she felt bad or sympathetic for someone as she did for Eye now. There was an added touch of guilt as well, because she couldn't find the words to comfort the girl.

How could she comfort someone when she herself felt that loneliness every day of her life? Until she met Alec, she was sure she would always be an outsider, and even now, tthe feeling still wasn't gone, just minimised. The same frequent thought that had passed her mind during times like this, rang loud and clear.

Life is such a cruel bitch.

"You can't give up on them yet, Eye," the Gryffindor stated, still just looking at the water. "We can't say for sure they won't return, sure it's taking a long time, but things happen when you least expect it." Too many of those 'unexpected' stuff had happened to her, and hence the strong belief.

"I'm sorry that you lost them," she murmured softly, her tone having the rarely used genuine sound. "They may never be able to be replaced, but I do hope that one day you get to be with people like that, and feel proud." She shook her head and said, "It's never over, unless we decide it is. Fate may have shitty plans but to an extent, we can make a change simply by not giving up." If the brunette really had given up, she wouldn't even be alive right now.

Iris suddenly felt like an intruder, or perhaps a stranger, saying and listening to words that she was confused about.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:05 am

Heaving while her heart palpitated itself inside of her chest, the Slytherin let out her fury at the ground, her feet stomping uncontrollably until she grew tired of doing it. Still, what she does is useless. She can't argue about that. Her loved ones went missing, unknown to her world, and who knows what happened to them. And lastly, she had lost already enough. Enough to leave her broken.

People missing. The generation is indeed wasted. And confusing. Humans will never know when and how fate would strike down on them. Either in a positive or a negative way.

And for one, that cruel fate decided to throw itself around her.

"Things happen when you least expect them to be?" Frances repeated with a questioning attitude, more of like an interrogation. She squinted her eyes as she looked down, her face reflected upon the still water, "Will they ever remember me, then? I've changed so much."

She was sure, she wasn't looking at herself against that mirror.

She sighed, "Things can always be replaced. For better or worse. At least I have few people whom I can lean to." and buried her head again in between her knees, "But... things will always be better when there are lots of them around. There for you. They're there for me when I need them. Just lying around where I can pick 'em up."

With that, she smirked slightly, "The bright side. When I'm still with them right now, I shouldn't have met you or anything. Still, I could have the best circle of friends in the whole wide world if they didn't disappear." and shrugged.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:01 am

The Gryffindor could do nothing but watch as Eye let out her anger. It did seem unfair, didn't it? The way things were turning out were indeed too cruel. The worst part being that one can't always blame the war that is going on, sometimes it's just fate wanting to mess them. Always testing just to see when they'll snap.

But Iris wasn't ready to give up that easy. And she could would make sure that the Slytherin wasn't either.

"Yes, they do," she stated once more, not breaking her gaze from her best friend. "Just think of our own reunion as an example, because I'm fucking sure neither of us thought we'd ever see each other again." It was true for her at least. Even though she had hoped against hope that she would meet Eye again one day, it certainly didn't go the way she pictured it.

She sighed softly and nodded her head. "Of course they will remember you Eye, how can they not? It doesn't matter if you have changed, as long as they are the awesome friends you say they were, it really don't make much of a difference."

Iris couldn't really comment on that. Lots of people she could lean on? It was a thought that never occurred to the Gryffindor. She was used to being alone, that she had given up expectations. "Instead of moping, you can be thankful that you had them in your life, even if it was just temporary," she told, her tone quietening slightly as she stared ahead at the moonlight being reflected on the lake.

"That's not a bright side dude, I'd rather you be with them than be with me," she muttered. "You would have been better off with them a thousand times that you'd ever be with me." She hugged the Slytherin once more. "They'll come back. Someday."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:24 am

The feeling of finding nothing for the answer to the problems. When you've wasted enough effort. But still, you won't give up.

With a stroke of luck, the Slytherin did decide on that.

"Yeah... well... that one's true enough." she answered back, nodding her head, coming into her senses the honest opinion of her best friend. It was real, everything that had happened to her in the past months were. She came back, reunited with the Gryffindor and the Ravenclaw, and now, having more problems than before. Reality. Again, they win every time. Even for worse.

She shrugged, stared into a straight direction, and mumbled, "They have to remember me. Or else my life is ruined." she shook her head indignantly, "Doesn't matter. Who knows when they'll come back. I can stay like this as long as I like. They won't come back. Ever. Deny, deny, deny."

"How the hell can I be thankful that I had them temporarily?" Frances asked, gazing up to Gray with a frown, "They were there. Then disappeared. Fate took them instantly. How can a person be thankful for that?"

Shaking her head again, she spoke, not expecting her mouth to produce such words she didn't even know they exist in the first place. Such words that make sense,

"I don't see the connection, Gray. Why would you prefer me being with them than with you? Is it because I've changed since I'm with you? I admit, I'm a lot nicer than before. But now, I know who I am. Before, I was just a simple girl who knew nothing. Now, I know what reality means, what it does to you, what's supposed to happen that can make you more fucked up than ever. I am hell stronger now than I was. I am not that fragile bitch anymore. I can stand on my own. I am contented enough to have two best friends around than many."

She sighed, stopping herself as she slouched on her seat, "I don't go longing for the past when things now can be better off without it. The least I can do is to learn something."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:17 am

"Honestly Eye, just shut up about that will you?! I mean, you really need to stop being so negative!" Iris exclaimed, shaking her head at the Slytherin. "There's no need for you to be so adamant on wanting to stay depressed," the Greek girl muttered. "Sure, I can't promise you their return, but that does not mean we should decide their fate ourselves."

She looked back at her best friend, gaze not wavering. "Because some people don't even get that feeling temporarily. They never get to experience something as wonderous, not once." The Gryffindor wasn't sure if she talking about herself, but then recalled the unlucky people she had met before in her life. "Yes, fate is a bitch, but now you know there is someone out there wanting to come back to you,but for some reason, cannot."

Iris shook her head. "No, it's because you would have been much happier if you were with them. I can't give you what you want, I'm used to the isolation. And besides, you would have become a bitch if you were with them as well," remarked the brunette with a smirk. "So, for you it is not a bright side, but for me it's a good thing because I actually like having you around."

"Learn something indeed, now you're talking!" She put an arm around Eye and laid her head on the Slytherin's shoulder close, mostly just to give them both warmth. "Everything happens for a reason. Everything."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:53 am

"Whatever!" Frances yelled, her hands throwing up into the air and dropped her back to the ground, making a ruffle against the fresh grass. She sighed, remembered for one that she was already looking up to the starry night, the glimmer and shine blinking down on her, and mumbled, "Yeah. Sometimes, these people just have to look their way up to the skies and actually find where they're going, or where they have to go. But seriously, there are gazillions of stars out there, waiting to be noticed. But people choose not to. They're too busy with life."

Nodding her head, she turned her head to one side, "That makes sense. So we're still lucky." she muttered, her change of tone visible, "They want to come back. But they can't."

They want to come back so badly, but they just can't. But what if they forgot? The Slytherin repeated times and times inside her dark clouded head, sinking the words in until she accepted the bitter truth.

But she tried all her might just to come back. She didn't even know that she would.

After a momentum of pause and silence, she broke them off with a smirk, "Who doesn't want best friends having them around? Even if they can make the greatest bitch out of you?" she asked sarcastically, lying still and silent down under.

"Yeah. Everything." Iris spoke, her lungs catching breath as she took a deep yawn, "I don't want to leave this place. The sky's amazing. Ain't it right? Somehow, it takes all the pain and worries away, tames you for a second."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:52 am

Iris leaned against one of the rocks, her hands in the pockets of her robes. "Like I said, you need to chill, Eye," the Gryffindor remarked, beginning to be amused by her best friend's reaction. "It's like the dead of night, and here you are shouting like a banshee." She grinned lightly, "Oh, going all astronomical on me again, huh? But yes, I agree that stars do show us the way when we are lost. Funny thing is, life shows us another way and we are more lost than ever as to trying to figure which one should we follow. Then I realize that life is a bitch, so just go with the stars."

The Greek girl was one of the least sentimental people in the world, perhaps. She had never felt a sense of attachment to anyone before, and even if she had, it wouldn't have been like the way Eye was feeling now. There was no one waiting for her and she was waiting for no one.

Ridiculous as it sounds, it was the mere truth.

"Best friends are truly an asset, aren't they?" Questioned Iris with a chuckle and shook her head, her falling in front of her. "No worries darling, I will always be around to cause hell with you and kick your ass when needed. And kick your future boyfriend's ass also, just in case," she smirked.

She hummed in agreement, "Yes, it's truly nice. We should come here everyday, I say." The night seemed to take them away from reality for a moment. If only they could hold back the sun somehow, it's be simply magnificent.

The stars collide and for once, Iris was sure she and the Slytherin both felt free.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:29 am

The Slytherin shrugged, hopeless, monotonous, emotionless. And to wonder whether or not she still have a bit of emotions is just plain useless. Except for something she didn't know deep down that can make her... weak.

After all the years, she could still be that fragile little girl. Whereas, as complicated as before. Only now, more than what being a complication is.

"It's better to get lost." she mumbled, smiling slightly at the stars above the world, "Because somehow, you can always be found. And who knows, an adventure is an adventure. That's why there are millions and millions of stars out there, waiting for you to get lost to discover new people. New stuff. New memories to make, to remember."

She sighed, "All good things come to an end. Better things just replace them." and got up instantly at the sound her best friend had made, her eyes turning into narrow slits, a frown brushing on the sides of her mouth, "How dare you speak of boyfriends with me." Frances spoke flatly, her voice coming out cold, "I won't go looking for one, Gray. I'm better off without them."

"Yeah. You should kick his ass whenever possible. Or should I say, sixty seconds of an hour, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, three hundred sixty-five days a year." she nodded, smirking, "Do what you want."

The girl stood up, tidied the back of her fluffy robes, and stretched her arms out into the wind, yawning. Shaking her head vigorously, she muttered under her breath, "Finally. Insomnia's gone."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:56 am

"It's not always fun to get lost," Iris muttered as she recalled her kidnapping. "Merlin knows who mighy find you, and it could be the last ever thing you did. Then again, our age is all about 'finding their way' isn't it? Well, at least I'm not fucking lost in that aspect."

She rolled her eyes at Eye's outburst, "I'm not asking you to go find a boyfriend; it's a 'what if' kind of thing anyway. And yes, I'm sure you can survive without them. Speaking of which, did I tell you that Hades got back together with me?" She grinned lightly. "I haven't told Alec, though."

"Wow, if I really do that, your boyfriend will be completely beaten up within a few hours," she laughed.

The Gryffindor groaned, but made no move to get up, "Aw, you're going back inside? Fine, go get your rest, trust me, I think you need it," she stated.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:03 pm

"Lost. Whatever." Frances spoke with a sniff as she rolled her eyes ninety degrees in their sockets, "It's still better than having a boyfriend." and laughed softly, mocking her best friend who can always find a way for love. Of boys. Something she is disgusted to do so. Relationships. More wasted than wasting time at all.

Frowning at the thought and at what she had just heard, she grunted, "What? Don't you dare make the same mistakes again." and crossed her arms, "You haven't told the dude? You haven't told the dude! Why? He'll get jealous? French boys are way.... better. Choices, Gray."

The Slytherin stuck out her tongue and swayed her hips, her efforts paying off in annoying the Gryffindor, "Come with me! You might get kidnapped here again or what! And yeah, it's scarier in the castle now."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:54 pm

"When you fall in love Eye, I fucking swear you won't be saying these words to me," Iris smirked with a roll of her eyes. If it weren't for Hades, she would have agreed with the Slytherin. Love was indeed for losers. The Gryffindor was raised in a terrible enough environment to believe that no one would care for her.

But Hades changed that. And so did Alec and Eye.

She scoffed, "You're just mad because you thought I'd end up with the 'french dude', right? Guess what Eye? He'll never be interested in me that way. Never." She muttered under her breath, almost in defeat. Though she would never admit to him, she knew that if he did get a girlfriend whom he really liked, she'd be one of the luckiest.

And if that girl ever hurt him, Iris would personally make plans for payback.

"So what if I get kidnapped? Better for society, right?" She commented sarcastically, still not ready to go back. "Seriously, get to bed, I'll be back later."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:43 am