Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

no matter what you do, i'll be there for you

Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

no matter what you do, i'll be there for you - Page 2 Empty Re: no matter what you do, i'll be there for you

Post by Sel Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:56 pm

Nostrils flaring while the invisible smoke rising from within, Frances grunted, "Blah. Blah. They always say that. To me. I've had plenty of that." and rolling her eyes, she resumed, "Oh. We should wait for the right time to come. They'll come soon. You'll see. It will change you. Blah!"

Snorting, she replied with a shiver, "Well, French guys are better. But only some of them are decent enough to not have third parties and flinging stuff. Gross. Like what you two did. I can't believe you lost it on him!"

"But not better for me." the Slytherin shrugged, snatching the Gryffindor's arm and bringing her back up, "Oh come on. Please?" and pouted her mouth, making puppy-dog eyes as she struggled not to break into laughter.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

no matter what you do, i'll be there for you - Page 2 Empty Re: no matter what you do, i'll be there for you

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:40 am

"Forget right time, think about the right person," Iris corrected. "And for your fucking information, finding someone you like won't change you, because if the person really likes you back, he won't be expecting you to change one bit," she smirked once more.

The brunette raised an eyebrow, "Lost it on him? What do you mean? Lost what? And honestly Eye, it wasn't gross," she muttered. "Sure, it was probably wrong and weird, but it definitely wasn't gross. It was actually fun to have let go like that. But considering the consequences, no way in hell am I doing it again."

"Puppy dog expressions don't work on me, you should know that by now," she snapped and sighed as she noticed Eye was about to start laughing. "Sure we can't just sleep out here? Maybe someone will find us and start a rumour that we're dating," Iris remarked and shook her head amusedly at the idea.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:12 pm

"That's the same!" she exclaimed, her mouth gaping wide open, accepting nothing but not admitting the Slytherin was wrong with her own opinion. Of course she knows. "Well... that's right too. I mean. Somehow. It can do you good. I'm just... not yet realizing it." She breathed heavily, giving up, taking into consideration the fact that she knew nothing. Nothing about love of the opposite sex. Not best friends nor family. Specifically.

"You. Lost. It. On. Him." Frances syllabicated, rolling her eyes, "Oh come on! You know what I mean! It's not like you're going to shag someone without losing something! Duh. Flinging always has its consequences."

"Sleep out here?" she repeated, stifling her giggles, "Don't you think you're boyfriend will get jealous of me?" but ended up into the pit of laughter.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:57 pm

"What the fuck, Eye?! You think I slept with him?!" Iris shouted, her eyes wide in shock as she stared at the Slytherin. "Sure, we ended up on the same bed, but we did not shag! That is just gross." She forced herself to calm down, as she shook the mental images away. "We danced, flirted, kissed and even licked salts before taking our tequila, but we did not have a fuck, alright? I already told you, it was only snogging! For Merlin's sake Eye, he's my best friend. I cannot do that with him."

She shook her head, "My boyfriend is busy hating Alec, I highly doubt he'd have a problem finding us out here. I just do not want to go back. You go ahead."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:24 pm

"Oh come on! There's not a snog these days that doesn't end up flinging on the same bed and losing something." the Slytherin remarked, widening her eyes at her best friend, arguing to make sense, "And you can't also go snogging with your best friend. So you still violated the rules. What? 'Best' friends with benefits? Merlin. The world today. All upside down."

Smirking, she resumed, "And he still went with getting back together. You know, he should be busy patching you two again. Not busy with insecurities and hatred. And he should think better for the best for you. You wouldn't want him hating your best friend, right? So... he'd leave him alone for you."

"Fine. I'm staying. A moment of silence for me watching the stars. It's not like everyday I can do these things." Frances ended with a roll of her eyes, lying down once more under the heavenly blanket of twinkling lights as she sighed, mesmerized by its grace and beauty.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:37 pm

"I agree that we ended up flinging on the same bed, but we did not lose our virginity for Merlin's sake, Eye!" The Gryffindor exclaimed. "Honestly, we wouldn't want that to happen at this age, and that too with each other," she shuddered, though on the inside, she was simply amused and kind of freaked by the Slytherin's assumption.

She stared at Eye once more, "Hang on...you want Hades to try to put me and Alec together?! For what reason?! Dude, you need to meet my Frenchie, maybe you'll believe me then when I say there's nothing of that sort going on," she muttered.

"Why do you insist on being worried for me?" Iris questioned, as the Slytherin sat back down once again. "I don't want you thinking that you have to take care if me or something...though I do appreciate it," she gave a small smile.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:57 pm

"Fling, flung. Whatever." Frances scoffed, rolling her eyes as she made hand gestures of carelessness in the air, "Good thing you thought of that! Don't lose it on him. At least you have your mind right. Just checking."

Chuckling, the Slytherin commented in return with a calm serenity, "What I meant is, your boyfriend shouldn't be so bitter with your boy best friend. He should think of making ways on developing the relationship between you two since you've gotten back together." she shrugged, "Just think, okay? Don't react so defensively. Geez."

"Worried or not, I'm still staying." she replied, putting an arm below her head, her eyes transfixed on what are above her, "Till morning." she muttered under her breath.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:01 am