Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Remember This Moment

Marianne Delancy
    Marianne Delancy
    Head of Prideux
    Head of Prideux

Remember This Moment Empty Remember This Moment

Post by Marianne Delancy Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:07 pm

Marianne hummed softly, settling down in the booth. This trip to London had been so much better than the last time. At least this time, she'd found a friend. Well, she tilted her head, she had found Bonnie here last time, but that had been under rather depressing circumstances.

Seeing Nate had been great. Amazing, really.

Her hands wrapped around her cup of hot chocolate, the head of Prideux grinned to herself. Everything was just going great.

Part of her couldn't help but wonder how long it would last.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Remember This Moment Empty Re: Remember This Moment

Post by Laura Veer Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:02 pm

Even though coffee wasn't good for the baby, Laura still had to find a way to get her coffee fix. So she had decided that smelling coffee will be her coffee fix until the baby was out of her. The baby could take it's time of course.

So she was at the Corner Brews, reading to get her thirty-sixty minute coffee fix as she nibbled on the current craving. Then Laura will head off to go do some shopping, pick up a treat for Tyler, and head back home. Other days, she will head to work.

Laura walked in the building, stopped, and breathed deeply. The person behind her scowled and brushed past her. As if Laura cared- her coffee was more important! Her eyes sought out for an table, but they stopped at a familiar figure. She had talked to Marianne once, back when she wasn't pregnant. Hm... this will be a shock for the women.

Laura plopped herself in the seat across from Marianne and gave her a grin.
    Marianne Delancy
    Marianne Delancy
    Head of Prideux
    Head of Prideux

Post by Marianne Delancy Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:35 am

Blinking up at the sound of someone seating themselves across from her, Marianne stared at the blonde for a moment, a grin slowly beginning to form on her face.

She was having unbelievable luck, wasn't she? She'd found Nate here, and now Laura. This trip to London just couldn't get any better.

Pulling herself up to her feet, she let out a little squeal of happiness, beaming at her friend, her arms wide open. "Laura! I haven't seen you in forever! How are you?"
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:11 pm

Throwing her arms around the girl, Laura shrugged. "I'm doing alright, great in fact. How is teaching? Students behaving? Any magical accidents?" The questions spilled out of her mouth, barely understandable. But Laura really had no one to talk to about magic- a fascination she always had, but never wanted to be part of.

Ordering a double glazed muffin, Laura looked back at Marianne. "Couldn't resist, sugar is all that I have been eating these past few months."
    Marianne Delancy
    Marianne Delancy
    Head of Prideux
    Head of Prideux

Post by Marianne Delancy Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:14 am

As her friend stood up to hug her back, Marianne's gaze was instantly drawn to her stomach. Was she pregnant? The Head of Prideux grinned, her eyes dancing as she hugged her. About to congratulate her, she snapped her mouth shut. But what if Laura wasn't pregnant? She wasn't going to accidentally insult her friend.

"The students," she gave her head an amused shake. "Some are great. But some of them - they're nuts." Laughing softly, she added, "So, they made me house head for some reason, and there's this one prefect who decides to kick everyone out of his common room. He told them that he was going to get a panther to kill them. He did it all so he could perform a striptease." Marianne shook her head, her shoulders shaking from her laughter. "Teaching's awesome," she grinned, clapping her hands together. "I didn't think it'd be so much fun, but it really is."

Marianne grinned back, "Well, sugar's the best thing out there. I can't blame you."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:59 pm

Noticing her gaze, Laura's face grew into a sort of sheepish one. "Sorry I didn't tell you earlier... honestly, the shock of being pregnant and getting ready is enough to wipe everything from your mind."

"Strip tease!?" The Squib repeated, giggling. "Panther? Mar, I think your students has a few issues!" Still giggling, Laura nibbled on the muffin. "Your making me want to work in a Wizarding school, I don't think things will ever be boring!"

(Sorry. Sucky post..)
    Marianne Delancy
    Marianne Delancy
    Head of Prideux
    Head of Prideux

Post by Marianne Delancy Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:25 pm

"Oh, so you are pregnant!" Marianne grinned, clapping her hands together as her eyes began to positively sparkle with joy for her friend. "I'm so happy for you! Do you know if it'll be a boy or a girl? Ooh, and who's the lucky guy?" Her grin only widened as she winked.

"They're nuts," she agreed, laughter shining in her brown eyes. "And I think a few is a bit of an understatement." she added with a little giggle.

"I could arrange such a thing," the head of house hummed, winking. "I can put in a good word about you."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:39 pm

"No, and my boyfriend Tyler. I don't think you have met him- he's a muggle," Laura told her excitedly. Though silently, she added, Though a Werewolf. It hurt Laura to watch Ty go through what he had too.

It was tempting. To be in the wizarding world-possibly even teach- but she had responsibilities here. Laura couldn't raise her child away from his/her child, and the squib couldn't leave Tyler. They needed each other. "Tempting, but no. I got stuff to do here, in the Muggle World. Thank you though."

Finishing off her muffin, Laura stared at the empty plate. She wanted another one.
    Marianne Delancy
    Marianne Delancy
    Head of Prideux
    Head of Prideux

Post by Marianne Delancy Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:56 pm

"Aww, but when you do know, I wanna know," Marianne grinned, excitement shining her eyes. She'd always loved children. They were just so cute. "I think I'll spoil him or her rotten," she added, giggling. "Oooh, I don't think we've met. But now we sort of have to." She waggled her eyebrows, her grin widening. "We can plan things for you and little baby Tylaura....It'll be awesome."

She nodded, "Can't hold that against you. I don't think I could really leave the Wizarding World. I sort of - live in the middle." She shrugged. With most of her family being Muggles, she sort of had to. "But it's nice. Best of both worlds, right?"

Watching Laura stare at her plate, Marianne shook her head amusedly. "I'll buy you another." Grinning, she stood up, heading over to the counter. Purchasing a blueberry muffin, she slid back into her seat, handing it to her pregnant friend. "Here!"
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:53 am

"Of course. If the baby is a male and you give him something destructive, I will kill you," Laura warned. She had learned to not give young boys those kind of things when she sneaked a baseball bat to Dylan. There was a broken window a week later. "You can visit my house anytime you want you know. Just ask me for the address and I'll give it to you."

"Or some people just call it being greedy," Laura teased lightly, laughing. "And talking about being greedy," She mumbled, then stuff the muffin in her mouth. "Why does this taste so good?" The squib mumbled, mouth full of food.

Marianne Delancy
    Marianne Delancy
    Head of Prideux
    Head of Prideux

Post by Marianne Delancy Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:45 am

Marianne giggled, shaking her black head of hair. "I promise. Nothing destructive for this little baby." She held a hand to her heart as she spoke, a grin on her face. It wasn't as if she had anything destructive. Nothing except for a couple of animals that wouldn't make good pets. "I'd love to! Probably not all the time, because I'm busy with school and everything, but I'd definitely make sure I visit."

She shrugged, amusement still shining in her eyes. "We want to have our cake and eat it too. We're terrible beings, us." She laughed softly, giggling at her friend. "Maybe it's because your pregnant and everything tastes good?"

Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:30 am

"Beauxbatons sounds amazing. And sort of talking about magic," here, Laura hesitated. "Tyler is a muggle, and I am a squib. What is the likelihood of my baby being a wizard or a witch?" Laura stroked her stomach worriedly. Laura and Tyler don't live the Wizarding World, and Laura wasn't sure if Ty had access to the hidden world. The baby, if magical, needed somebody magical around him/her. Maybe that is when to bring Karma and Dylan in. Magical Exposure.

"My main crave is Pop-tarts," Laura told the witch with a sheepish blush. "I nearly bit of Tyler's head off the other day because he ate my poptarts."
    Marianne Delancy
    Marianne Delancy
    Head of Prideux
    Head of Prideux

Post by Marianne Delancy Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:33 am

"It is," she inclined her head slightly, unable to stop the grin that formed across her face. Still, she couldn't help but feel slightly guilty. Here she was, thinking about how great magic was when Laura didn't have any. At the question, her forehead creased as she found herself deep in thought. "I don't know. I guess there's that chance. I mean, I have magic and my mother's a muggle and my dad a muggle-born, so I guess anything's possible."

She glanced down at her hands for a moment before looking back up at Laura. "I can always help teach him or her about magic, if you want. It sort of being my job and all. But only if you're okay with it." She added quickly, biting on her bottom lip.

The woman giggled softly, shaking her head. "That's hilarious. Well, not to Tyler, but for me."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:20 pm

Laura bit her lip again and sighed. "I'm not sure if I want him or her to be magical. I mean, me and Tyler ain't magical, even when we sort of belong in it. How will it affect the baby? It will be like being a muggle-born, but knowing the existence of the Wizarding World. I want to be able for my baby able to come to us and talk about the Wizarding World and his time there."

"That would be amazing," Laura told her, happily. "Though, I am not sure which school which the baby will go to. We live in England- so Hogwarts is good. But my side of the family had been in Durmstrang in such a long time." Laura shrugged. "And there is nothing wrong with Beauxbatons- especially that you are teaching there." The Squib gave her a grin. "I suppose he or she can choose."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:27 am