Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

let's make a change

Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

let's make a change Empty let's make a change

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:21 pm

Alec sat in the steps of the Entrance Hall, his back resting on one of the large doors and eyes closed. To anyone that passed, he could've been sleeping because of how still he was. However, he wasn't. Not even close. For the first time in months, he'd actually gotten a full night's sleep and felt much better than he had the previous year.

Previous year... He was reminded of all that had happened that year. The bad things, but the good ones as well. And he was determined to make this new year much better than the previous had been. He would make it. Beauxbatons was boring - what he'd told Grayson was very true. Everyone seemed dead, nothing happened anymore.

He would change that, he had to change that. If not him, would anyone else dare to try? If only he knew how. . .
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Location : Watching from the bushes. Be warned. I'm after you.

let's make a change Empty Re: let's make a change

Post by Amélie Blanchard Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:02 am

Mel was walking up the steps when she saw her brother sitting off to the side. "Hey bro, long time no see. Your little sister can't be that embarrassing." She sat on the steps next to him. "So, what's on your mind. Cause I know you're thinking something. You've that look on your face. Your trouble look."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:59 pm

Still concentrating on what he needed to do - or trying to figure out what he needed to do -, Alec grinned at the sound of a familiar voice. "Of course you're that embarrassing, you're my little sister," he told her with a pointed look, "If people knew you were related to this awesome person, they'd bug you all the time, wanting all kinds of information about me. Can't help it if I'm that loved. And I don't doubt you'd tell them all sorts of embarrassing things."

He raised an eyebrow, "Oh, now I have a look when I'm thinking? A trouble look?" The Prideux tried to look as innocent as possible and shrugged, but his smirk betrayed him, "I have no idea what you're talking about, sister dear. No trouble on my mind, nuh-uh."
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Location : Watching from the bushes. Be warned. I'm after you.

Post by Amélie Blanchard Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:48 am

Mel grinned. "Well big brothers aren't that much better. I mean, who would want to be related to you? You're obnoxious and big headed and-" she cut off and laughed as he playfully shoved her. "Anyway, if whoever wanted to know about you didn't have the guts to ask you themselves, I certainly wouldn't tell them that you still have your old blankie in the closet." She grinned mischievously.

Mel raised an eyebrow at him. "Uh-huh. RIIIIIIIIIIGHT. And I haven't lived with you for what, 12 years now? I know you Alec. What are you thinking of?" She nudged him playfully. "Besides, you suck at looking innocent. That's my thing." She pulled a big blue eyes and a 'who, me?' look on perfectly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:13 pm