Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

I Write Sins, Not Tragedies

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

I Write Sins, Not Tragedies Empty I Write Sins, Not Tragedies

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:14 pm

Blaine walked around the Armour room. He loved the cold dark feeling of the dungeons. He loved anything cold and dark. They made him calm, sort of a soul wavelength. He had a cold, dark soul, so it just fit.

Blaine watched the passing people through his little dark corner. Slytherins, Hufflepuffs, hungry people, potions students. Nobody amused him in the slightest. He let out an irritated sigh and ran a finger over the mark on his shoulder and smiled. Then he saw someone standing in the doorway and his lip twitched. They seemed young...but Blaine never took the time to notice them.
    Samuel Potter
    Samuel Potter
    First Year
    First Year

I Write Sins, Not Tragedies Empty Re: I Write Sins, Not Tragedies

Post by Samuel Potter Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:27 pm

Sam glanced at the older fifth year and saw that he wasn't paying attention to him.

He took a brave step forward into the Armor room, genuinely interested in the room. Well, he was interested-ish. He was more interested in the fifth year who seemed to give off a dark aura.

He couldn't help it; being a werewolf - a dark creature - attracted him to dark things!
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:32 pm

Blaine let his hand hover over his pocket, where he always had a scalpel at the ready. He wasn't sure about this kid, and without Karma here to regulate everything he sliced open and poked at the insides of, he could carve this kid like a thanksgiving turkey.

Blaine finally decided to speak "Who-are-you" he annunciated the words, eyes locked on the tiny child
    Samuel Potter
    Samuel Potter
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Samuel Potter Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:44 pm

Sam felt his eyes lock on the big fifth year, "I am what you think I am," He stated, trying to be as brave as his guts would let him, "I am a harmless Gryffindor 1st year. Who're you?"

Saying what he said felt like a death wish. But he knew he couldn't back out now, he was a Gryffindor after all, wasn't he?
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:24 pm

(OOC: Hey boys, I'm crashing the party.)

Casey wandered into the armor room idly, hands in pockets. The back of her neck bristled when she saw Blaine talking to a first year, but outwardly, she remained nonchalant. "Targeting firsties now Blaine? That's not usually like you. I would have thought you would find them beneath you." She glanced at the first year boy and jerked her head almost imperceptibly towards the door. Blaine was not someone for the unexperienced to mess with and she wanted to give the boy a way out.
    Samuel Potter
    Samuel Potter
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Samuel Potter Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:31 pm

Sam through a slight thankful look to the older Gryfffindor girl who he did not know the name of.

"I think I might be able to do fine in my own, after all, I know when to dodge a scalpel," He stated, eyeing the nearly invisible to view thing.

I must be on my deathwish, he thought to himself, must be nearing full moon.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:38 pm

Casey rolled her eyes. "Kid, I know you're a Gryffindor and bravery is kind of our thing, but bravery and having a death wish are not the same thing. So leaving now might be a good idea. Besides, Blaine and I have an... understanding." She snorted. Yeah, we understand that we hate each other. Crystal clear. She folded her arms and faced the pair of them.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:03 pm

Blaine could've hissed at Casey. She ruined a perfectly good stab at a dissection that would've certainly held him over until Karma returned. This kid was a first year there was certainly an abundance of them. What would killing off one little firstie do?

"Yeh i guess we do Casey...." Blaine managed walking forward, a glint in his eye "But how in the hell am I supposed to stay out of your way, if you won't stay outta mine, eh princess?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:43 pm

Casey scowled at Blaine, giving as good as she got. She refused to back down as he approached, going chest to chest. "I ain't staying out of your way if you're going around tormenting firsties." She smirked. "I'm a Gryffindor, remember? I don't know how the hat let you in this house. You have no honor, no bravery, and no sense of any sort of morals. The only reason I think you have a heart is because you'd be dead without it. So," she said quietly. "What's it gonna be, fight or flight?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:56 am