Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

First Official Act of a Teenage Highmaster

The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

First Official Act of a Teenage Highmaster Empty First Official Act of a Teenage Highmaster

Post by The Mel Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:00 am

It was the first day that everyone would be back from the break, as well as the first that Sacha would somewhere apart from his home or office since the accident. Most people would have heard about the exploding cauldron; few would have heard of the whole aftermath of that event.

At lunchtime, Sacha waited calmly for a sufficient number of students to arrive before making his announcement. He waited seated atop the head table, idly swinging his legs back and forth, a mischievous grin threatening his features as grey eyes noted the general response to his presence. No doubt, students were wondering who the teenager sitting on the professors' table happened to be.

That was part of why he was making an announcement. That, and to perform his first official act as the de-aged Highmaster of Durmstrang.

"Hello there," Sacha finally spoke, voice pitched to carry throughout the great hall. I have... an announcement." He grinned boyishly, an expression that while foreign to his proper self seemed right at home upon his youthful features.

He hopped off from the table, hands finding there way to his pockets as he swept the gathered students with a bemused smile. "I am Sacha Rusnak, your Highmaster," he declared. He waited a moment for everyone to quiet down again. "As I'm sure many of you have heard and the rest of you have guessed, there's been a bit of an incident. Not to worry. It's temporary. But since the Ministry officially has something against a school being led by someone in the body of a sixteen-year-old, I hereby appoint Professor Ethon Pyrrhos as acting head of Durmstrang.

"But only till I'm me again, Eth," Sacha quipped, turning to smirk at the vampire. "I'd miss my office too much."

Turning back to gaze at the students again, he frowned thoughtfully. There was something else... "Oh. Right - and I'll still be teaching. That is all." And with that, he stepped down from the raised platform on which the head table rested and seated himself at the end of the nearest student table, smirking at the assortment of students there.

"Gentlemen, ladies," he greeted pleasantly. "Now, what have we got for lunch, today..?"
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

First Official Act of a Teenage Highmaster Empty Re: First Official Act of a Teenage Highmaster

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:25 am

Afonka stared up at the professors table, more specifically at the boy - who really didn't look much older than Afonka himself - who claimed to be Highmaster Rusnak himself.

He could see the resemblance between the man he'd had as a professor and the teenager in front of him, but the Hrabrost wasn't entirely sure he believed it. But what could someone possibly gain from pretending to be the Highmaster? And besides, if he was just simply pretending, Afonka was sure that he would've at least recognized the face.

How could he not recognize someone he'd been attending school with for five years?

He was still caught up in this dilemma when he sat down beside him. Blinking up at the boy, he tore his gaze away towards the food around them. "Everything, I guess."
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

First Official Act of a Teenage Highmaster Empty Re: First Official Act of a Teenage Highmaster

Post by Matt Rusnak Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:59 am

Matt was wondering how this was all going to be taking place and as he listened to his father talk about what happened and what was going to happen he could not help but smirk.

Matt was watching the reactions on the faces of the others around him and just shook his head. He wondered how many of them actually believe the story and of course he could be one to verify that story, but he wasn't sure he wanted too.

Matt made sure to move himself towards the table that his father was sitting at just to hear the reactions from the other at the table.

Matt looked at Alfonka whom was sitting at the table and listened to him and Matt just placed some food on his plate and watched with interest trying to hid the smirk that was on his face.
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:34 am

Ivano was filling up his plate when food when he heard someone get up at the high table and began to give a speech. It was a very interesting tail that the person up there was giving and because of Ivano's experience with potions he knew all too well it was possible.

Ivano was looking around to see if he could find where Blake was and get her thoughts on the topic at hand. It has to suck for the Highmaster to be so young though.
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:26 am

Blake heard from the enterance what was going on. She rolled her eyes and spotted Ivano. She smiled and sat down next to him. She gave him a peck on the cheek. "Hey" she said to him. "Before you go into what happened, I heard from the door. Sucks really, a little bit. Not really" Blake said honestly. Blake looked at the guy the headmaster was talking about. "Never seen him before" Blake shrugged and turned back to Ivano.
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:29 pm

Ivano smiled when Blake sat down and kissed his cheek, "Hello to you too beautiful."

He was about to mention what the Headmaster said, but she had already heard. "Yeah that is some pretty crazy stuff. Potions can do some weird things if your not careful."

Ivano piled a few things on his plated and pour himself some juice. "I have no clue either, but onto better news, How are you?"
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:26 pm

Blake smiled when he called her beautiful. "That is the first time a boy as ever said that to me an mean't it" Blake said honestly.

Blake nodded to him. "It's a good thing I'm good a potions, unless I get distracted by something or someone" she winked at him and smile.

Blake tried not to laugh when he put more food on his plate. "Hungry?" she asked amused. Blake shrugged. "Good, I was late because I was answering an owl my dad sent to me" Blake shrugged. "What about you".
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:55 am

Ivano took a drink of his juice and smiled, "Well I guess I will have to tell more often then so you don't forget."

Ivano could not help but smile a little at her wink, "I would never distract you, I believe dear that you would be the one distracting me." he smirked

"Hay I am a little hungry. I have to keep this handsome body in shape you know." Ivano laughed
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:11 pm

Blake snorted. "You're too much" she smiled back at him.

Blake rolled her eyes but smirked never the less. "Yeah, yeah, in my eyes I don't see how special I am to people, but with you it's a different story and correction, we both will be a distraction for each other" Blake replied.

Blake snorted and laughed. "Alright macho man, keep eating than" she joked.
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:02 am

Ivano could not help but smile, "Hay what can I say I try hard."

Ivano smirked and looked her over, "Well no one else needs to be looking anyway, my eyes only. I have officially claimed, and yes dear you are very distracting." Ivano laughed.

Ivano continued to eat and tried not to choke on a bite when she made him laugh. He of course could never talk with his mouth full so he finished what he was eating. "Macho..Macho Man. Thats me." Ivano laughed thinking about a muggle song he heard once.
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:49 pm

Blake just laughed and nodded. She didn't say anything else.

Blake tried to hide the blush that was coming on her face and awkwardly coughed. No one has ever taken an interest in her so this was a first. "So basically you're saying that we're both claimed by each other. So that means we're dating" Blake asked.

Blake tried hard not to laugh hard when Ivano almost choaked on his food. She patted his shoulder. "Yes it is Raymono".
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:00 pm

Ivano took a drink and then looked over at Blake and could not help but smile, "Well dear I thought we had already reached that conclusion, I would like it very much if you would like to be my girlfriend." Ivano smiled "I mean if you could put up with me that is."

Ivano was trying not to laugh, "But would you have me any other way. By the way something else to know about me my real first name is Eric, I just hate it so I go by my middle."
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:25 pm

Blake rolled her eyes but simply smiled. "Well boyfriend, I can handle any person because I'm good like that, but the question is, can you handle a girl like me" Blake asked with a smirk.

Blake nodded to him. "That's good to know, I like Ivano better and my real name is Blake and I like it" Blake teased. She smiled at her new boyfriend.
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:03 am

Ivano could not help but smirk at her comment, "How am I suppose to handle you?". Ivano could not resist but he took a finger and tickled her side, "Like this perhaps?, or like this?". Ivano then turned a kissed her cheek.

Ivano finished off his plate and smiled, "Well girlfriend, what shall we do now?"

Ivano just realized he forgot to tell her about his news. "Oh I forgot to tell you I got approval to transfer. I even got sorted."
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:32 pm

Blake tried not to laugh when he tickled her but she couldn't help it. She laughed and blushed when he kissed her cheek. "The question is, what can I with you" Blake winked.

Blake shrugged. "I don't know".

Blake poured herself a drink and took a sip of it. She looked at Ivano when he started talking. She was shocked that he really went through with going to Durmstrang. "Really? What house" she asked with a smile.
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:59 am

Ivano looked at the look at Blake's face she looked a little shocked that he had actually gone through with the transfer.

"I told you I would look into it and I did, don't look so shocked." Ivano said with a smile.

"I was hoping to get into your house, but instead it put me in Hitrost."
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:18 pm

Blake couldn't help but smile. "Yeah I know, but I didn't think you actually cared that much. It's different, I have to get used to people caring about me" Blake needed to.

Blake shrugged. "Doesn't matter, I still like you even if you were in my house".
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:40 am

Ivano turned a little and looked at her, "Well I thought we were going to be honest in this relationship, that is what we promised each other was it not?" Ivano asked

"I told you I would look into and I did. Beside I am going to make you love the idea of people caring for you." He said this kissed her head.

"I am glad you will still like me, I would have hate to have to go begging to the Highmaster. Even if he is a little shorter now." Ivano said with a laugh.
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:51 pm

Blake nodded and gave him a small smile. "Yes we did, I need to get used to the fact that I'm becoming a woman and woman are a preditory spieces to men so" Blake exclaimed. "But yes, this relationship is going to be as honest as can be".

He kissed her and and she smiled. "Well I'm up for new things so bring it" Blake grinned.

Blake laughed. "No worries, I still like that you are here, it really doesn't matter what house you're in".
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:39 am

Ivano took a drink and choked a little at what she said, "So are you saying that a woman is more likely to claim a man than a man is to stake claim to a woman?" he said with a smile.

"Well I am glad you like me, cause I sure still like you." Ivano smiled.

"Now that I am going to stick around I am going to have to figure out some way to stay around the area during the summer. Going home is not an option for me."
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:22 am

Blake tried not to laugh. "No, I am saying that they're both capable to claim their person but they have to be fast enough because you never know how fast a woman is" Blake replied.

Blake smiled at him and was glad she didn't blush by that. Blake got confused. "Why do you say it like that. Are you afraid to go home or something" Blake asked.
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:12 am

Ivano smiled, "Well you know men, the day is not complete if he doesn't have woman fighting over them." Ivano was

Ivano would never want girls fighting over him, really what was the point he wanted to be with the girl he wanted to be with and girls fighting over him wouldn't change his mind.

"No, I am not really afraid to go home, I just have more reasons to stay around here." Ivano winked at Blake.

Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:20 pm

Blake playfully rolled her eyes. "You men and your hormones" she teased.

Blake watched as he went into thought and she took a sip of her drink. When he spoke she smiled and looked down at her lap. "Hm, that sounds tempting darling. It would suck to spend time away from you".
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:52 am

Ivano laughed, "I thought you woman loved us men and our hormones."

Ivano watched her a little and wondered why she was looking into her lap and was hoping she wasn't changing her mind.

"I am sure you would miss me while I was away, because I would miss you." Ivano smiled
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:14 am

Blake shrugged. "We do, but not when it's on a constant repeat" Blake teased him.

Blake watched his worry and she grew confused on what he was thinking. She really wished that she knew what he was thinking but sadly, she didn't have that kind of power.

"I would miss you and I'm glad to hear you'd miss me as well".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:41 am