Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

First Official Act of a Teenage Highmaster

Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

First Official Act of a Teenage Highmaster - Page 2 Empty Re: First Official Act of a Teenage Highmaster

Post by Ivano Raymono Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:25 am

Ivano could not help but laugh a little as he took a drink of his juice, "I will have to remember that, no repeat, no repeat, no repeat." He was really laughing

Currently he was just being a smart arse, but he was having fun.

"Yeah, your pretty much going to be stuck with me until you get sick of me." Ivano said to her with a wink.
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

First Official Act of a Teenage Highmaster - Page 2 Empty Re: First Official Act of a Teenage Highmaster

Post by Blake Estrella Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:00 pm

Blake had to laugh along side him. "You're crazy and that's why I like you" Blake said to him.

Blake thought about what he said and nodded. "Good, but if anything you'll get sick of me pretty soon, you're much prettier then I am" Blake winked to him. "Although in this relationship, we're both just drop dead gorgeous" Blake smirked.
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:19 pm

Ivano smiled and wink, "That my dear is not something that I will argue about, I am completely crazy over you."

Ivano could not help but smile at her comment, "Guess that means our girls will have to be locked in a room until their 30."

Ivano had never thought of marriage or children, but that comment just seem to fit the conversation.
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:01 am

Blake tried not to blush. "Awe, thanks" she smiled. "I feel the same way, even if sometimes I don't show it. I was raised to have pride" she explained to him.

Blake was a little taken back but she recovered very quickly. "Hm, in your eyes they will, in mine, I don't know" she replied honestly. If anything Blake would probably let them out behind Ivano's back but the conversation was a little weird for her. She never thought about a future. She always thought no boys were worthy of her but then Ivano came along and proved her wrong.
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:43 am

Ivano smiled at her, "Well I was always taught to fight for what I want and believe in."

Ivano smirked a little as he caught the look of surprise in her eyes over what he said. "So, didn't mean to make you nervous with what I said, it just seemed to fit into the conversation." Ivano had hoped he had not scared her away.

"Well I could sit here all night talking your ear off, but I should probably walk you to your dorm if you are ready?"
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:43 pm

Blake smiled at him. "Well that's always something to do, give you something to do in the mean time" Blake said.

Blake shook her head. "No it's fine, I just never really thought about it until you just mentioned it to me" Blake reassured him. "Don't worry about it, it takes more to make me leave then that kind of talk".

"Talk my ear off, I really don't want to be in my dorm" Blake said.

Last edited by Blake Estrella on Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:44 pm

Ivano smiled at Blake, "Getting to know you better seems to be the best way for me to pass my time. What do you think?" He said with a smirk

Ivano shrugged a little, "I guess until recently my life sucked and thinking about the future was a way to get me through the present."

Ivano laughed a little and placed his arm around Blake and smiled. "Well what shall I talk your ear off about. Weather, classes, what do you think?"
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:40 pm

Blake shrugged. She really had nothing to hide from him so if he wanted to get to know her better all he had to do was ask. "Well if you want to get to know me better, then ask away and I will do my best to answer, that is if I feel like answering" Blake grinned.

Blake nodded. "Yeah, I really don't like to think all about that but if you do then that's cool" Blake said.

Ivano placed his arm around her and she shrugged when he asked her a question. "Well, you can pick whatever tobic you want, as long as I don't have to leave your presence".
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:59 am

Ivano had poured himself another glass of juice and thought about things they could talk about. They had already talked about so many things, but then his memory sucked sometimes and he would probably ask her something that he already had asked her.

"Well beautiful what do I want to know?" Ivano laughed a little

"Well what is your favorite thing to do in the winter?" Ivano had no idea why he asked that, but it was the first things that had come to his mind.

((Sorry, I have been sick))
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:26 am

Blake watched as he poured more juice into his goblet and looked like he was thinking. She waited for him to speak and when she finally did she had to roll her eyes and his attempt to butter her up, which was adorable. "Hm, I don't know, you tell me" she replied.

When he asked what she liked to do in the winter she thought about it. What did she like to do in the winter. "Well, I like to go tubing" Blake replied. "What do you like to do?".

(OOC: It's okay)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:26 am