Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Va Va Voom

Thor
    Thor
    First Year
    First Year

Va Va Voom Empty Va Va Voom

Post by Thor Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:52 pm

Even though forst years weren't alowed in the Forbidden Forest, She had heard about the many beautiful clearings, and she was in one. She cast a certain spell to make the flowers glow different shades of blue. She glowed with the flowers as she spun around, making her robes billow. She laughed a musical sound as a unicorn entered the clearing.

She stopped, her neon blue eyes softly looking at the magical creature. She bowed as she tilted her head. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. Your safe here." She said to the beautiful creature. She held out her hand palm down as she moved slowly. She finally reached the unicorn as the creature bowed down to her, her hand stroking the creatures noes.

Her eyes widened and took the animals apperance. A sudden snap of a twig made the Unicorn run, and Alena's hand was left floating in the air.

The Unicorn Va Va Voomed away.

Alena Spun to face the sound at the otherside of the clearing. She held her hand out and her crystal ball rolled down her arm, into her palm. The ball glowed violet, no danger ahead.

"Who's there?" She asked her neon blue eyes looking at the dark figure ahead of her, who was hanging about the trees.
    Samuel Potter
    Samuel Potter
    First Year
    First Year

Va Va Voom Empty Re: Va Va Voom

Post by Samuel Potter Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:13 pm

The unicorn ran off.

"Who's there?" A female voice was heard.

"Er... me," Sam answered, unsure of what to say. "Obviously, I mean, I'm not the unicorn, am I?"

He was unsure why he sneaked out of the castle and into the Forest, but he was quite sure that his inner wolf wanted some sort of quiet and peace. He made his way through some bushes and trees and revealed himself, wand at the ready. When he merely saw a first year like himself, he lowered his wand ever so slightly.

"Hello," he said in a voice that would be pleasant if he didn't have a wand ready to attack with.
    Thor
    Thor
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Thor Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:28 pm

Alena's neon blue eyes glowed as she saw the boy, whom was in the same year. She smiled as she held her crystal ball. "Hello Samual Potter, there's no need to be alert. I won't attack you." Alena smiled again her gaze softening. She spun fully around to face the Gryffindor.

"I must apologise, I haven't introduce myself. I'm Alena Salvin. first year Ravenclaw. It's very nice to finally meet you Samual." She said musically, holding out her hand to the the boy.

"Your secret is safe with me you know. Your not the only creautre here in this clearing. I don't judge." Alena said with truth.
    Samuel Potter
    Samuel Potter
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Samuel Potter Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:33 pm

"Your secret is safe with me you know. Your not the only creature here in this clearing. I don't judge." Sam's eyes widened like saucers when he heard that.

"What do you mean, creature? I'm no creature or anything - especially not a werewolf. I'm just a normal wizard like everyone else here, no werewolf or any other type of creature or anything..." Sam said, lying unconvincingly. His eyes softened when she said she wouldn't judge, "really? cool. What kind of creature are you?"

He mentally slapped himself. What kind of creature are you? He thought angrily, pathetic.

"Er... I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that sentence to come out this way," he muttered, his ears turning a dark shade of red. He suddenly realized that she called him by his name without telling her what it was, "Er... wait, how'd you know my name?"
    Thor
    Thor
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Thor Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:42 pm

"It's alright Sam, its my gift that tell me who you are. When I lay eyes on any person, I know their name and who they are. I can't help it. And like I said, don't worry. I have werewolf friends and your secret is safe with me. I never ever judge, never forget that." Alena said with a nod, laughing a small musical laugh at his question.

"I'm what you call Fae. A type of Fairy. Here catch!" Alena said as she throw her crystal ball to him gentley, which he caught. She walked next to him, pointing at the ball then tapping it, making a scene which showed a full moon and a dark looking werewolf.

"There you are in your last full moon, Sam." She said as her bright neon blue eyes locked onto his, she smiled with innocence and truth.
    Samuel Potter
    Samuel Potter
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Samuel Potter Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:00 pm

"A fae?" He asked, confused, "what's the difference between a fae and a normal fairy?"
    Without her answering, she threw him a crystal ball that he barely caught. She came over to him and tapped the ball. A sort-of wolf came into his view, and a full moon was seen clear in the background. He couldn't help but think that this wolf seemed to be beautiful.

"There you are in your last full moon, Sam." She said as her bright neon blue eyes locked onto his, she smiled with innocence and truth.

"That... that's me?" He breathed, amazed. "But... but this wolf's beautiful, and I'm a monster!"
    Thor
    Thor
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Thor Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:12 pm

"No! Werewolfs are a beautiful creature of the moon, of the night. Never forget that Sam, that includes you. I think of it as not a curse, yes I can feel the pain that you go through once a month, but look around you. You senses are hieghtened, you can see things that no normal wizard or witch can see. Your a creture of the night world, and the night is amazing in every way." She said as she tilted her head to the side, her blode hair swaying down as she looked at him.

"A fairy has wings, I don't, A fairy is just at that. A Fae has unique gifts, like I know the beginnings of who you are. I can speak to animals and I can see glimpses of the past, present and future from the special crystal ball in your hand, which I was given at bith." Alena said as she looked into the ball, seeing the dark, stunning wolf run.

"Freedom can be stunning in that form. I hope you see now that you are a amazing, strong and free creature Sam."
    Samuel Potter
    Samuel Potter
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Samuel Potter Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:23 pm

Sam was amazed at how mature Alena seemed to be - well beyond her years, that true. Was this girl really only a first year.

He seemed unaware that he said that out loud until she gave him a curious look. "I said that out loud," it wasn't a question. "Sorry about that, I tend to do it every once in a while.

"Amazing and strong?" He asked, chuckling. He raised up his arms, flexing his biceps, but nothing happened. "Oh yeah, look at all that muscle!"
    Thor
    Thor
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Thor Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:30 pm

"Do not apologise, I .... err ... Do it to sometimes. Talk out loud." Alena's cheek went a bit red, admitting to what she said. Noticing she actually did say it. She watched him lift his arm and flex his muscles, she chuckled musically and shhok her head.

"I didn't mean that yet. I meant in here," She paused putting a hand above his left side of his chest, being ever so gental. "and here." She said as she lifted her hand and put a soft finger to his temple, dropping her hand as she let it linger.

"But as you grow, I don't doubt that you will be strong Sam." Alexa said as she poked his arm and laughed again.
    Samuel Potter
    Samuel Potter
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Samuel Potter Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:35 pm

"Oh, it's okay, no one's perfect," he said, smiling.

He looked confused when she pointed to his chest - his heart, he corrected himself. "My... heart's strong? Okay; as in... I'm brave, or loyal or...?" He trailed off, letting the words float into the air.

"I'm not that smart..." he mumbled, "I mean, yeah, I'm good at transfiguration and flying. And I was able to teach Mary some stuff to perfect her transfiguration and I taught her flying... but I'm actually not that smart!"

As he said what he did, it did seem like he was smart. "Well, that list seemed shorter in my head," he admitted.
    Thor
    Thor
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Thor Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:57 pm

"Look into the crystal ball again sam. I can show you what I mean." She said as her neon blue eyes started to glow as she connected with the ball. The Cyrstal started to show a bit of his past, taking care of his little sister, showing her the basics of subjects, playing with her, tending to her injurys like cuts and gazes.

"That is a very strong, caring person there. You never put your self first. Your helpfull, caring, smart with not knowing, a even but short tempered person, with qualities people long for. You also very brave, even with what you have been through." Alena nodded, snapping her eyes to his as the swirled away the glowing, leaving them neon blue again.

"You will have to help me with Transfiguration then, I'm good at the theory, but my wand doesn't like some spells." She muttered a laugh again. "So what posistion do you play in Qudditch?"
    Samuel Potter
    Samuel Potter
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Samuel Potter Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:08 pm

"Me... brave?" He muttered to himself, "If you say so."

"You need help with transfiguration? Oh, just tell me if you need anything in particular," he told her offhandedly, "Quidditch? Well, what position do you think I play, with these awesome muscles?" He flexed his non-existent again, chuckling.

The wolves of the night howled loudly. He glanced at the moon, not full. Yet he had this urge to howl back, but he held that urge back, because it attracts them to come to their spot. Unable to stop himself, he looked up at the moon, and gave off a terrifying, loud howl.

When he stopped, his eyes widened again. "I'm really sorry, but we have to move places," he dragged her somewhere far, far away from where they were.

His speed and strength got them near a clearing with a small pond. "I'm really sorry about that," he told her, "but as a werewolf, I really couldn't help myself. Literally."
    Thor
    Thor
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Thor Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:20 pm

"Wowa!" She said as he took hold of her and they both ran, through the forbidden forest. She smirked at his howl though. They ran deeper into the forest, stopping by a clear pond. She raised a eyebrow at Sam. "Stop apologising dude, its fine. It's instinct, I know. But thats one heck of a howl, very manly." She gave a chuckle, looking at him in awe.

"So I guess Chaser or Seeker? Its a shame they don't let first years on the team, Chaser is my speciality. Kick your arse anyday Samual Potter." She wickedly smirked at him, raising to the bet.
    Samuel Potter
    Samuel Potter
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Samuel Potter Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:27 pm

"But that's one heck of a howl, very manly." She gave a chuckle, looking at him in awe.

He shrugged at her modestly, smiling innocently.

"How dare you mock my muscles?" He said in a mock-hurt over-dramatic voice, then he dropped the act and chuckled. "I play chaser, and next year, if I join the team, don't expect Ravenclaw to win. But honestly, if Gryffindor didn't win, I'd prefer Ravenclaw," he admitted, "Because my friends are both in Ravenclaw. You are, and I'm not sure if you know her - Mary Swale - is also a Ravenclaw. She happens to be my best friend." He couldn't help but fee proud at the fact he could call himself best friend to someone.
    Thor
    Thor
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Thor Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:35 pm

"Well I hope when we get to know each other more, we can be best friends Sam." Alena said as she look up to the sky, watching certain stars twinkle. "Mary doen't like me for reasons unknown. I was the first person that met her here. She thinks I'm her rival in subjects because I was the daughter or a charms and potions master." She said sadly as she looked at 2 close stars, thinking of her parents.

"Who said I was mocking your muscles Mr Potter?" She asked in a amused tone as she turned her head to him, her eyes full of playfullness. "Your a very proud person Sam, be very glad you are."

Samuel Potter
    Samuel Potter
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Samuel Potter Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:42 pm

Sam tilted his head in confusion, "Mary doesn't like you because you're better than her at a subject or two?" He asked, "that doesn't seem like Mary at all! But I guess she may envy you for being able to do a subject better than her. Well, maybe instead of bragging, you should teach her how to do it better, so it works," he offered, frowning in concentration, and trying to find a reason as to why Mary might not like her.

"I that being a proud person was bad," Sam said, confused once again, "Doesn't it make you arrogant or something?"

Thor
    Thor
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Thor Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:53 pm

"I tried Sam and thats the truth. Here," She held her Crystal ball." When it turns green, it means I am not telling the truth, when its purple the other way around." The smoke in the crystal ball turned purple.

"I doubt its envy too. You weren't there, I wasn't bragging, Mary Swale was bragging about her charms work and potions and I said if she needed any help. That offended her and she stormed off to the girls dorms." Alena said with a shrug.

"All my life I have been different Sam. I lost my parents at a young age, put in a magical childrens home, finding out I was a full blooded fae when I disappated outside, leaving glitter everywhere in the lounge. if She wants to judge me, then fine she can. But i will never stand for it." She muttered quietly.

"No, proud doesn't mean your arrogant. Means your pleased, that your happy what you have done, taht you have done best." She admitted,
    Samuel Potter
    Samuel Potter
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Samuel Potter Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:05 pm

Sam was surprised - no, shocked - to find out that Mary was 'bragging' about anything - because she wasn't that kind of person. But maybe provoking her in some way would make her like that. He suddenly remembered Alena's words about how she was able to detect a magical power.

Maybe she found out about Mary being a Parselmouth, and told her that parselmouths were evil, or something, he thought to himself. He'd have to ask Mary later.

But he somehow knew that him and Alena wouldn't be best friends any time soon.

"All my life I have been different Sam. I lost my parents at a young age, put in a magical childrens home, finding out I was a full blooded fae when I disappated outside, leaving glitter everywhere in the lounge. if She wants to judge me, then fine she can. But i will never stand for it." She muttered quietly.

For once, Sam was completely speechless. He would've said "I'm sorry," but he knew that people who were different didn't want pity at all. He should know. "When I was four, I lost my innocence and I was turned into a werewolf. Every full moon, I felt extreme pain, and I would hurt myself, determined to not hurt others. I have scars all over my body, hidden by clothes. I may have been lucky enough to have living parents and a loving family, but I was always the outsider," her took a deep breath, "I was home-schooled after being bitten, since I was afraid of how people would judge me. Only until a few days ago - I was hidden in a shell, and Mary helped me break out of that shell. You may not like her and she may not like you, but I appreciate her more than anything else, and I hope you can understand it."
    Thor
    Thor
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Thor Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:34 pm

"And i do understand, I tried to help her out of her shell. I know that you know her secret and there's nothing wrong with it. Being a animal speaker myself, theres nothing wrong with talking to snakes. I told her that, I told her i know the current heir of Slytherin who is a auror and came to Hogwarts. She is also a Professor in Transgiguration, but now dueling at Durmstrang. She truely showed her Pureblood ways to me the other day." Alena said with understandment.

"People can have two sides Sam. Nevr forget that. I think that you have become a better person out of what happened at the end of the day. Its so true." She said as her crystal ball stayed purple.
    Coraline Connigan
    Coraline Connigan
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Coraline Connigan Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:28 am

Coraline wandered through the dark forest, embracing the darkness and holding it tightly to her heart. This was the only place she could be herself, without being judged by people who misunderstood her. Reaching for her wand, she spotted a mouse scattering over the leaves and cried "Stupefy" at it, and watched with glee as it fell onto it's side, it's tiny feet twitching helplessly.

Walking about, she finally spotted two figures in the forest, and raised her wand threateningly. "Who are you? What are you doing in MY forest?" Her voice was unexpectedly dark and cold. She liked it.

"I don't appreciate people snoping around like this. Besides, what's going to make me not tell on you? You're breaking the school rules, after all," she said and smiled broadly, and hardly bothered if they reaplied she was too. I've been breaking them for such a long time, it won't matter, she thought, and smirked, her wand still held high, pointed at Alena's face but gradually flickering towards Samuel, before it headed back to Alena.

((Sorry if this ruins anything, but I felt like bringing some evilness into this place... Real evilness.))
    Samuel Potter
    Samuel Potter
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Samuel Potter Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:49 pm

((It's okay!))

Sam resisted the urge to jump out and attack this presence that entered and stupefied the plant. Poor plant.

"My bet's that you already know our names," Sam pointed out, "and what do you mean 'your forest'? It's your forest as much as mine."

He pulled out his wand, just in case she attacked him. Using all the power his great grandfather taught him, he silently conjured an invisible shield.

"We weren't snooping around," he said offhandedly, "I just wanted to go for a run. And you can't tell on us, because you're breaking the rules too! And anyway, who says I care if I went to detention and lost a couple of points?"
    Coraline Connigan
    Coraline Connigan
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Coraline Connigan Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:49 pm

Coraline raised an eyebrow at Samuel, and laughed. Not the particular laughter you'd expect from a first year, but one that sounded more like a cackle. "As a matter of fact I don't, lil' freak. I'm not like you two, meeting the forest to tell off their itsy bitsy secrets," she teased and held her wand raised towards Samuel's face, especially when he raised his wand.

"The forest is mine, because this is where I like it the most. Besides, you're not the rightful owner of this forest either, just saying," she said and wore a smile that glowered of mocking pleasure. She didn't notice the slightly invisible shield he cast, and merely continued smiling at them. "Go for a run... In the forest... WIth a freak carrying a globe. How nice," she teased and flickered her wand softly, conjuring a trail of flames following it through the air. She had a look of interest on her face when she noticed the bright light, although quickly extinguished it and turned back at the two students.

She laughed preciously at his will-power. "Honestly, you'll have to do better than that. I'm not afraid of missing a few points, and getting a detention. Especially when I have a chance to spend the detention with you two. Wouldn't that be nice?" Her eyes glowered with excitement, and she moved slightly to the right side, her eyes never leaving them.
    Samuel Potter
    Samuel Potter
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Samuel Potter Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:30 pm

"'Oh, I like the forest so it's mine?'" He mocked her, taking on a personality that was very different than his. His eyes had darkened maliciously. She wanted to play that game, so would he. "First of all, we didn't meet here; second, we're not sharing secrets. She happened to know one of mine, and you might too if you don't shut up." His threat seemed to make her lose her calm, teasing, malicious exterior.

"You will not insult Alena, she has grown to be a good friend of mine, and I doubt you're any better yourself, throwing flames in the forest, it might catch on fire," he told her, his tone sounding commanding, taking on a tone that left no room for questions, "I must say, I never said or gave any indication that either of us were afraid of points and detentions, I was merely saying that I simply do not give a damn about detentions." He watched her eyes glower with excitement, and he growled in annoyance, a growl that would've made Voldemort himself tremble in fear.

((OOC: OH MY GOD, DOVE, IS THAT YOU? :O))
    Coraline Connigan
    Coraline Connigan
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Coraline Connigan Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:05 pm

((OH MY GOD, YES! :O))

Coraline smirked. "So what? I've already claimed the forest as mine. And I heard your howl right there. Sounded righteous real, hmm? Suppose you've had too much practice," she said, a twisted smirk replacing her malicious look. "Spare me of your empty threats. Or i'll just tell everyone who did it to me and you'll be expelled, never to see your precious friends ever again," she sneered, her red hair flowing behind her.

She shook her head quite uncaring about the result of their conversation. "Flames or no flames. THe forest may as well burn to the ground. All I enjoy about this place is it's dark, mystical parts," she said, and smirked once again.

"Sure, be a party-stopper. Though I'm sure the school will react very badly towards knowing they're raising a werewolf on their school, and it'll be even worse if you end up attacking me in any way. Trust me, I'll have my parents, the entire muggle world and everyone I know turned at you. See how far you get then," she hissed, not bothering to take his threats personally.
    Samuel Potter
    Samuel Potter
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Samuel Potter Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:31 pm

((I didn't even know you could play such a cool character... Razz ))

"You can't claim a forest, it would be like claiming a... a tree," he said, "pointless. And I'll do whatever I like, thank you very much." He paused for a second, listening to what she had to say, "Friends? So far, I've made two friends and an enemy. I doubt anyone would miss you if you had to leave. Which you will do if you burn this place."

"The forest will burn, and you would've destroyed everything. How would your mother feel?" He sneered at her, knowing he struck a chord.

"A werewolf?" He asked, masking his fear very successfully, "Do you really think I'm a werewolf? that's simply outrageous! And what do you think will happen if your parents told everyone about a 'werewolf' in your school? You'll all be taken to a mental hospital!"

He suddenly remembered who she was: Coraline Connigan, she was the one who broke up with as many boys as she could, to break her ex-boyfriend's heart.

Was she always this evil? he couldn't help but wonder.

((I read the profile, because I needed some background info on her ._.))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:16 am