Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Va Va Voom

Coraline Connigan
    Coraline Connigan
    First Year
    First Year

Va Va Voom - Page 2 Empty Re: Va Va Voom

Post by Coraline Connigan Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:51 pm

((Even though I do play a shy and modest char, it doesn't mean I can't play a hard and brutual one. ;P ))

Coraline narrowed her eyes angrily and frowned, her happy smirk turning into a look of pure hatred. "I can do whatever I want, thank you very much. Besides, I happened to be the first 1st year who appeared in this forest. I didn't see you here the first term, so too bad. You're too late," she sneered, her lips forming a smile once again. "It's a good thing you got yourself an enemy though. Everyone needs one," she said and a smile reappeared on her face, only to fade when he said the next sentence.

"My mother's DEAD, for god's sake. The weak thing left me behind with my drunk dad, who hardly cares what happens to me, the school or whatever else! He hardly glanced at me when I pierced my ear for the second time," she said fiercly.

Coraline narrowed her eyes and shook her head determinedly. "I know what I heard. I know what I see. One day, I'll have solid proof of your 'ability' to turn into a freak every full moon. And I don't think there'd be much of a worry about the mental hospital. You see, I already visit that place in my summer holidays. Tells me I should let go of my need to set everything on fire... Have you ever heard such nonsense?" she said and waved her wand carelessly, sending a spurt of fire onto a blue flower on the ground, which was caught in the heat and died before their eyes.

"Sure, remember me now? Don't be shy, I see that look on your face. Understanding... Wonder... Perhaps a bit of awe," she said and chuckled. "Keep a watch for your back, Sam-sam. I'll be closer than you think," she said and grinned softly, with a mental glow in her eyes. IF you put away her crazed mind though, she could actually look pretty nice... Although the inner parts were as rotten as could be.

"Stupefy," she called sharply, and a band of red light flourished from her wand and headed directly towards the two persons.

((I'm going to add more to it soon, I didn't add all of what I'd have liked to add...))
    Samuel Potter
    Samuel Potter
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Samuel Potter Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:03 pm

"My mother's DEAD for god's sake..." She practically yelled at him. But she could see the broken pieces inside her, and he felt very guilty, but he didn't show it, because it'd be a weakness against his newly formed enemy.

"Awe?" He scoffed, "I bet you an see understanding and wonder, but awe? I wouldn't be at all in awe from the terrible things you've done. Closer than I think? I bet you I would feel if you attacked me."

He knew she earned what she got, even if it was crap for her. He could see an evil glow in here eyes, malicious. His own eyes glowed, imitating hers.

"Stupefy," she called sharply against the deafening silence, and a band of light flourished from her wand and headed directly towards his shield. He smirked when the spell rebounded on his shield and straight into her chest. He took out his wand and stated, "Petrificus totalus, and Silencio," he grinned like a Cheshire cat as she fell to the ground, motionless and silent. Much like a fallen warrior - for the dark side, of course.
    Coraline Connigan
    Coraline Connigan
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Coraline Connigan Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:23 pm

Coraline narrowed her eyes angrily. "Awe is another word for wonder. At least that's how I see it. And believe me, you'll be in total awe of me one day. I can promise you that," she said with a tiny michievous wink, as well as a smirk. SHe already had a plan set, and wasn't hesitant to use it for the future. Not yet though. Wait until he's got himself a girlfriend of some sorts. Then I'll strike, quicker than an adder, she thought and smiled softly for herself.

However, as she hadn't noticed the shield earlier. As it rebounded and hit her squarely in the chest, the light from her eyes died away and she fell onto her knees, crumbling to the ground with a 'thump'.

As well as having the full-body bind and the Silencio spell on her, she could hardly do anything at all. Unconscious, she just lay on the ground, as a pitiful, small figure who seemed like she'd just frozen to stone, and never intended to wake up again.
    Samuel Potter
    Samuel Potter
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Samuel Potter Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Unconcious, pitiful, his mind rang with these words but he couldn't help but feel guilty. He was not that kind of person.

"Come on, let's go," he muttered quietly to a silent Alena, dragging her.

But before dragging her anywhere, he glanced at Connigan, "finite incantatum," he muttered, pointing his wand at her, making her shoot up in alert. But before she could've done anything...

He sped into the night, Alena lagging him ever so slightly.

"I need you to stay away from Connigan, she's dangerous," he looked her straight in the eye with all seriousness in her voice, "Don't worry about me, I know what I'm doing. Well, sort of. But she knows what she's doing as much as I do, and that's enough."

It was like an unspoken war has started between them. And it may very well be endless...

((Dove, what are you planning...? Can you send me a PM for the plot, or what you're thinking at least?))
    Thor
    Thor
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Thor Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:10 am

"You don't own this forest, Connigan." Alena snapped, her eyes looking into the girls. "Your a first year too, and I know I'm correct so you hae the same rights and wrongs as me. As for calling me and samual a freak, look at your self. Your mother died, so what! Both of my parents are dead. Get over your self. At least you have a parent left! Be greatfull you idiotic girl. Go slither back into you hole and let cats bite you." Alena snarled, letting her inner Slytherin out.

She got hold of her spare crystal ball in her pocket and was ready to throw it at the floor. "Do. Not. Ever. Say anything like that to me and Sam. You better watch your back and never say a work again. Why? Because I will make all your fears come true. Because watch this." Alena held the black smoked Crystal ball and throw it to the ground were it smashed. Small figures started to rise and 20 cats with very sharp fangs started to circle the girl.

"Have fun!" She said as Sam took her away from the girl.

"Don't worry I will, I want you to stay away from her too. I know what she is most likely to do." She said to Sam.

(OOC: Wowa guys hang on for posting. I was at college yesterday!)
    Coraline Connigan
    Coraline Connigan
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Coraline Connigan Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:39 pm

((Sorry, we got a bit eager right there ;o

And I'll make sure to PM it to ou, Sam, since it involves you quite deeply... I'd prefer it remained sort of secret from there though, to leave some suspense and tension. c:

And isn't it quite cruel to just leave Coraline in the woods all by herself..?))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:21 pm