Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Finally One That's Not About Blood (Luc and Fang)

Finally One That's Not About Blood (Luc and Fang) Empty Finally One That's Not About Blood (Luc and Fang)

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 2:24 pm

Lucian had been moving away from the cave he had finished up his little feast in and he felt quite suddenly over come with the urge to vomit, holding it in he took a deep breath looking up into the clear sky trying to ban the feeling of nausia from his mind long enough to get back to his Master and kill him.

'I heard that.'

His voice sounded in his head, ah well I bet you can hear this too you idiot you've made me sick well done, Lucian thought in return trying to block out the barriage of abuse coming through from his Master.

"Stupid stupid Muggle."

Finally One That's Not About Blood (Luc and Fang) Empty Re: Finally One That's Not About Blood (Luc and Fang)

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 2:40 pm

"Fang we leave you here. Behave yourself and speak english." Ordered his father just before he and his wiife apparated on the spot.

He spun around spinning his cane around in his hand as he whistled his way through the clearing. He paused and watched a little as someone entered.

"Ar muggles awful waste of skin and space." He frowned moving closer to the guy but his german accent coming off strong. "The names Fang, Fang Jaeger. Just moved here i take it you go to Hogwarts?" He asked coming to a stop just before Lucian his cane tooked under his arm and he made to remove his fur lined coat.

Finally One That's Not About Blood (Luc and Fang) Empty Re: Finally One That's Not About Blood (Luc and Fang)

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 2:45 pm

Lucian looked at the boy who had just entered the cave, luckily, he had just fed and his eyes had returned back to their normal colour, not their black shade which would have tipped the other boy off right away.

"That they are..."

He retched again but held out a hand to let the boy know he was alright.

"They taste goddamn awful too."

Standing up straight and extending his hand out in a gesture of friendship this time Lucian smiled at the boy.

"Nice to meet you I'm Lucian Ciero, yes, I do go to Hogwarts, got bumped up a year apparently my Master can teach worth a damn."

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 3:02 pm

He frowned something wasn't right about this guy but he just couldn't click what. "Hmm wait so let me get this straight... your a vampire?" He smirked. "Wow i never expected that." He smiled whistling to the other side of the cave.

"Bet we taste a whole lot better than them. I know a guy that told me exaclty that." He smirked. "But i haven't seen him in ages now rumor was he died. He lived for the thrill of the kill." He smiled his eyes lighting up.

"Best way to go." He smiled moving to lean against the cave wall. "So which house did you get put into? I was in dunkleheit in Durmstrang the Slytherin equivalent. So i'm now a snake." He smirked.

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 3:11 pm

Lucian grinned and bared his still slightly pink fangs from the blood and nodded in Fang's direction, he was never very good at hiding what he was, but in the magical world it didn't matter only in the Muggle world did he need to hide it and they were thick enough not to notice.

"Yes, that I am."

Smirking Lucian nodded swiftly.

"Pure bloods do taste the best, you're the only blood I actually care to drink, unless I'm forced to."

Shuddering with the memory of what they tasted like, the Muggles, Lucian tried to put them to the back of his mind but failed miserably so instead he tried to move on with the conversation.

"I'm in Slytherin, all the cool people are in Slytherin, personally not got many friends but don't really mind or care, not there to make friends, I'm there to learn and I'm there because I have to be."

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 11:58 pm

"Interesting if only my parents could see me now." He laughed. "Talking with a vampire. They'd be so proud." He smirked.

"Ar but we're also the hardest one's to get right? There's not many pure bloods that will want to spill their blood for someone else. So how do you get a pure blood to let you drink from them? Do you force them?" He asked one eyebrow raised.

"Right you are. Slytherin is now complete. Fang is in town. Oh mate you've got to have friends you never know when you might need them. They help you with everything they're great if you find the right sort." He smiled. "Pfft learn i've been at Durmstrang for two years now and i'm still no better off than when i started. Of course i know how to fight but that's about all i'm good at." He smiled.

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:19 am

Lucian smirked a little bit, that was the viewpoint of many wizards that vampires were dangerous and shouldn't be messed with or that they were filthy half breeds and should be kept away from.

"Nah, it doesn't take much, find a girl, flirt a bit, say your a vampire and apparently they dig the whole 'forbidden love' thing I just like it because I get a free meal but oh well..."

Chuckling a little he remembered the last girl he had done that to thought that he was going take her out on a date afterwards, like hell.

"Hey I'm not a complete social reject you know I do have a few friends, a few, but they're the best types because they're all in Slytherin and they're all cool, well, cool by me. Maybe I'll let you hang in the exclusive club me and Arsen have going on, it's only got two members me and him so a third would be good."

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 3:42 pm

"No seriously they would be proud. Tell me do you know what Jaeger means?" He asked waiting for a second then decided to tell him anyway. "I'll tell you anyway it means hunter and since vampires are known for their hunting well they will love you." He smirked.

"Oh Some people can be so stupid. Well don't try sweet talking me cause im not that stupid i have a brain." He smiled tapping the side of his head. "It might not be good but its the mind of a hunter my brillience at fighting and training makes up for my lack of brains at school."

He laughed holding his hand out. "Wait is this Arsen Barela or Malfoy or whatever he is known as now a days?" He asked his hand going to scratch the tattoo down the side of his neck. "So what's this exclusive club your talking about? I'm guessing this is Arsens idea he's always plotting that guy." He smirked.

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 3:48 pm

Lucian felt his eyes widen and a slight smile tug at his lips, ok, so finally one family who didn't convulse at the thought that he was a vampire, this was good.

"Well I'm glad that I can be the object of some familys adoration."

Ruffling the back of his head he laughed a little as Fang told him not to drink from him, he wasn't going to anyway but he never really went for guys, he was more of a ladies blood drinker but that might just be because his Master was.

"I don't drink from guys, your safe."

Smirking Lucian nodded his head:

"Yeah Arsen Malfoy, you know him? It's not much of a club really we're just friends but two guys hanging out together all the time looks just a tad gay no? Would be good if we had a thrid person to dispell the rumors I'm that way inclined."

He groaned lightly.

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 8:53 pm

"You'd be honored into my family mate they love vampires and werewolves and anything else considered to be hunters. It's what we are one touch of this tattoo and i turned into an animal like state. It's frigging awesome buuuutt i'm only to use it in emergencies." He frowned. "Stupid family values."

"Oh good it is kinda disturbing seeing a guy drink from a guy." He shuddered. "Ew but i've seen it be done only this guy is is slightly insane. No wait i lied he is very insane." He smirked.

"Know him? We're brothers mate we spent our first year of Durmstrang plotting against the other houses. It was great fun." He laughed. "You english are weird little things." He smiled. "What two guys can't be friends no more without being seen gay?" He smirked. "Well we could always use another brother if your interested. I think we have room for one more in our brother hood."

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 7:26 am

Lucian smirked and found that he wasn't shunned by every wizarding family something comforting, he didn't like to be hated, he didn't enjoy it like some but he accepted the fact that he was and moved on with his life.

"What's considered an emergency?"

He asked curiously.

"We all go crazy in the end I hope you realise, you'll be wandering around and I"ll be there talking about ducks or flowers or something crap like that."

Throwing his hands up into the air dramatically Lucian smiled at Fang and laughed a little, so he was the third brother, he had already become part of the group but he was going to be polite to Fang and pretend he hadn't.

"Thanks I"ll take up that offer, I guess it's offical now I have both brothers seals of approval. Eh! I'm not little I'll have you know, I'm big and manly."

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 3:01 pm

He smiled. "Well if you so much as look at me wrong i can use that as an excuse. Your body language threatened me. We Jaegers are the human version of hunters. The only down side is they will know how and why i've used it because we are all linked through it. Basically its there to help until back up arrives to help if necessary." He shrugged.

"Which sucks but not as much as the bond between you and your master now that would annoy me. I think i'd shoot myself with his thoughts." He shuddered.

"Yeah but he is over the top crazy. Ive seen him kill his eyes seem to light up in enjoyment as he rips out their throat with his bare teeth. He's not even a vampire yet he lives on human blood. How do you work that one out?" He smirked.

He laughed. "Sure you are. If you say so." He smirked. "Welcome to the brotherhood brother." He smiled sticking his hand out ready for him to shake.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 10:16 am

Lucian smirked and closed his eye pretending to walk around blindly but all of his other senses improved upon the closing of his eyes, he could still tell where everything was in the forest and even a little beyond.

"I'll make sure not to look at you the wrong way then."

Opening his eyes Lucian sighed and slid down the trunk of a tree putting his head in his hands the Muggle blood pounded around his head rather like acid and he groaned with the pain.

"Some people are just weird, I would only drink from a man if there was no other food source. I have to say, as much as I enjoy drinking, I make it a point never to kill those i drink from."

Lucian wasn't liking the sound of this man, he had heard things from Arsen and now from Fang and he did not like them one tiny bit. He sounded egotistical and ungrateful of his powers.

Taking his hand Lucian shook it firmly.

"Thank you."

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 12:36 pm

He laughed. "We're brothers now so your fine. Even Arsen wouldn't go as far to hurt me even with that hot head of his." He smirked. "His temper is aweful i'd hate to be on the receiving end."

"Hey you alright? You don't look too good. Is he hurting you?" He growled bending his knees so he was at eye level with him. "Oo yeah don't tell my folks that they love a hunter that sets out to kill. It's what they do." He said leaning back so he fell into a sitting position with his knees up.

"I have a lot of pressure to live up to the name. If i don't... well i don't even wanna think about that. Just the shame would be bad enough." He said twirling his cane so he could look down at the snake looking at him.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 12:48 pm

"He has a temper? Gee, he always seems so sweet especially when we bake muffins together."

Lucian grinned through gritted teeth the blood pumping around his veins getting to the point where they were screaming out in protest and before he could do anything about it Lucian leant forwards and retched the Muggle blood leaving his system and soaking the grass in front of him.

"Oh man. I swear to Merlin. I'm going to kill my Master one of these-"

Crying out as the now empty blood vessels were constricted Lucian roared with the pain and curled up into a ball.

"Wow. Ok I'm not going to say that ever again. Bloody hell man."

Patting Fangs arm lightly Lucian smiled up at him knowing the pressure that he felt.

"Hey man, don't think of the bad think of the good yeah?"

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 11:28 pm

"Have you seen his temper in full swing cause i have. He sure knows he to light up a room." He smirked at his own joke not sure whether Luc knew about Arsen's gift. "Wow is muggle blood that bad?" He asked watching as he threw up. "I get that after i've turned back to my normal state. It's not good."

"Yeah maybe you shouldn't speak about him like that if he's going to hurt you." He said looking down at the ball Luc was in. "Yeah i think that's wise mate don't anger him if i was you i'd stay on his good side whether you like him or not. It's all about playing up to people."

"I'll try it's not easy when your parents are constantly reminding you how stupid you are in school." He smirked. "But at least im a good hunter that's what really counts. I ace all the duelling classes." He smirked.

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 11:27 am

"Great pun man, I'm sure Arsen would appreciate that."

Lucian sighed as the pain was lifted from him and he leant against the tree again scowling at Fang, how could he even pretend to know all he had been through insulting his Master was worth those moments of pain for the time he had inflicted pain upon Lucian himself.

"Oh no, I'm no kiss ass. Insulting him is worth this pain. Believe me. Besides I never wanted to be like this, it's him who wants me not vice versa."

Lucian grinned and he shrugged his shoulders lightly.

"I'll remind you constantly. It's my job to annoy people. Since I'm gonna live for a while it's going to annoy a whole lot of people."

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 11:07 pm

"Oh yes he just loves my sense of humour but what ever you do make sure you call him our little Arsenist he just loves it." He smiled taking a seat at the roots of a nearest tree.

"Some times it helps to be a kiss ass to the right people anyway and your master seems like one of them to me mate. Better to keep him sweet whilst your not a fully fledged vampire yet. It might speed up the process if you prove yourself useful and willing." He said staring down at the head of his cane as he spun it around in his hand.

"Oh don't you have to give your consent to become a vampire?" He asked his eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh thanks man appreciate it." He smirked sticking out his tongue. "It's so much more fun to wind up Arsen though i do it all the time." He smirked. "He just loves me."

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 6:48 am

Lucian sighed, he felt that the light hearted aspect of this conversation was slowly slipping away as Fang asked if you had to give your consent to be a vampire, to him the answer was obvious, no, no you didn't. Sometimes you had no say at all and they would just take you from your home for no good reason except to use.

"I've been keeping him sweet for 5 years now, he can stuff it."

He growled baring his fangs in the direction of an imaginary Master.

"No, you don't have to give your consent. I did not give mine otherwise I would not be here under the force of a man who does not respect me and expects respect back, well, I've finally woken up, I don't care if I get to be a full formed vampire even though the power would be wonderful.... but I never had a desire to be one."

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 11:00 pm

"Oh fair enough i dont think i could have lasted that long. Not with someone like him. I'd have killed him by now i don't do good following orders." He said stretching his arms.

"Oh so what? Did he kidnap you from your home or something? What happened to your parents?" He asked.

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 7:10 am

Lucian frowned and tried not to let his anger rise too much within him at the mention of his parents, they were the one thing that he was guaranteed to always make him angry, even the thought of them...he growled and punched the tree that he was resting on creating a large crack through it's trunk.

"MY parents."

He spat.

"I have no parents, a parent does not ignore their childs pleas as they are taken away over the shoulder of some strange man to a place God knows where and what's more they said they were proud of me. PROUD. What a shameful word to use. This job has anything BUT pride, you are in essence a servant, bonded by blood. "

Lucian punched the tree again and it wobbled dangerously as if it was about to fall.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:52 pm

He frowned clearly being a vampire was not all it cracked up to be. "Well if it makes you feel any better my parents would have done the same. They'd a little shocked at first but it would be seen as good news." He frowned.

"That would just make their day seeing their only child being taken away. But i'd like to hope they would like to see me every other day. My mother would anyway i'm sure of it." He smiled weakly.

"But don't worry about them mate we've got our own family now." He smiled.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:54 pm