Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Finally, I'm Free

Scarlett Moore
    Scarlett Moore
    Second Year
    Second Year

Finally, I'm Free Empty Finally, I'm Free

Post by Scarlett Moore Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:01 am

Summer time. Finally it was warm and sunny, and the sky was cloud free, aside from the few white wisps that lingered. The young Ravenclaw practically danced through the streets on her own, her summer dress and hair flying behind her as she did so.

Scarlett loved summer, it was one of her favourite times of the year, aside from Christmas, but that wasn't for a while.

As she wandered down the streets, taking in the vitamin D that the sun provided, she started to sing to herself. Finally, she thought to herself. I'm free. Though she loved school, and loved being there with her friends, taking time off for a few months, wasn't all bad.

Grinning broadly as she twirled around the people she passed, she almost didn't see the person standing barely a foot away from her. Coming to a quick halt, she stumbled forward a little, but then once she gained her balance, she flipped her back and placed her hands on her hips.

"Sorry about that, I get a little carried away sometimes." She said to the girl. She looked up into the girl's face, positive she went to Hogwarts, but unsure of who she was.

Last edited by Scarlett Moore on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Finally, I'm Free Empty Re: Finally, I'm Free

Post by Alex Gilbert Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:31 pm

Alex was walking through Lazarus Square. She was finally glad that it was closing in on summer and she would become a fifth year, life couldn't get anymore better then that. As she continued to walk someone bumped into her and Alex tried not to freak out. Alex looked at the girl who bumped into her. "Yeah, obviously" Alex replied.

She remembered the girl from Hogwarts. This girl was a accident waiting to happen.
    Scarlett Moore
    Scarlett Moore
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Scarlett Moore Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:14 pm

Scarlett smiled up at the girl, ignoring her comment, and held her hand out. She wanted to officially introduce herself, seeing as the girl in front of her seemed in a way to recognize her, and Scarlett was certain that she had seen her at school.

"I'm Scarlett Moore." she said, her hand still hanging in mid-air. "And again, I'm sorry, for, er...bumping into you. Happens a lot." she said with a shrug.

It was true, Scarlett managed to go off into her own world a lot which usually ended in other people getting run over.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:49 pm

Alex looked down at the offered hand and just looked at this girl. Scarlett, she said her name was. Alex sighed and gave the hand a small shake and let go. "Alex Gilbert" she introduced. Alex just stared at the girl that apologized for bumping into her. Alex wasn't one for accepting apologies unless she knew them, this girl she's seen around school and had no clue who the hell she was.
    Scarlett Moore
    Scarlett Moore
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Scarlett Moore Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Scarlett gave Alex a small smiled as she introduced herself and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you, Alex." she said brightly.

She took notice of how Alex seemed kind of reserved, and wondered if maybe the fact that she had just bumped into her had caused Alex to somehow hate her already.

Frowning a little, Scarlett tried to think of a way she could change Alex's opinion of her. Shrugging, she looked up at her and asked, "So, what house are you in?" she figured maybe starting with small talk would help, even a little.

Usually Scarlett found that asking little questions, helped ease people into talking to her. However, that was only some of the time.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:28 am

Alex was a little shocked when the girl in front of her asked her what house she was in. 'Was she serious' Alex thought. "Slytherin" was her answer. "What house you in? Hifflepuff" the girl seemed like the type. She was energetic and perky, just by the looks of her.
    Scarlett Moore
    Scarlett Moore
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Scarlett Moore Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:11 pm

Giving Alex a small nod when she replied, she didn't say anything in return, until of course she asked the same question. Scarlett raised an eyebrow at the girl at the way she asked whether or not she was in Hufflepuff.

She wasn't really sure whether it was the fact that she was in Slytherin that made her so...rude, or maybe it was just the way she was. The young thirteen year old knew a few people in Slytherin and not all were bad.

"Ravenclaw, actually." Scarlett replied, a small smirk on her lips as she spoke.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:16 pm

Well Alex wasn't completely wrong. The girl just but the looks of her fit that discribtion just a bit. Alex's guess was Hufflepuff but it turned out she was wrong. The girl in front of her was smirking and Alex tried not to roll her own eyes.

"Knew it had to be one or the other" Alex said. It wasn't a complete lie.
    Scarlett Moore
    Scarlett Moore
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Scarlett Moore Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:22 pm

Scarlett merely shrugged at Alex, unsure of what to make of her comment. She didn't really think of herself as the kind of girl tom come up with the best things to say to people with personalities like Alex's. Not that Alex was a bad person, at least in her opinion, but she seemed to be one of those girls who liked to get what she wanted, and that was understandable.

"So, I know we just met, but being me, I like to make new aquaintances. What sort of things are you into these days?" she asked casually, trying in a way to figure Alex out.

It was true, what she told the Slytherin, she did like to get to know people to make new aquaintances, even friends, but she knew it may not be so easy to make friends out of certain people. But...she had to try.

She wondered if Alex would answer her question or just tell her to piss off, but either way, Scarlett could say she tried.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:26 pm

(OOC: Sorry if I'm not on often, I'm busy with school but I will reply everytime I come on)

Alex looked at the girl as she asked about what kind of things she was in to. Alex so wanted to tell her to piss off and get lost, but she could tell this girl was trying to make friends. Alex would never become friends with her, she's to perky for Alex's taste, but Alex didn't want to be a total bitch, just a bitch.

"Pranks, music, magic, hanging out with friends, going home, partying, having fun, things like that" Alex said. She wasn't really a fun person, well she was. Most of the time she just went out and went wild but then Thomas would find her and drag her home while giving her a lecture.

"You" she tried to be polite. Tried is the key word.
    Scarlett Moore
    Scarlett Moore
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Scarlett Moore Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:36 pm

((It's ok, I am pretty busy with school too, so I understand:)))

"That's cool." she replied when Alex had finished. Some of the things she seemed into weren't exactly her favourite things, but she still found some of them pretty neat.

Scarlett tapped the sides of her legs as she thought of what to tell her. She knew she should probably just be honest, but at the same time a part of her said to lie and try to be cool. However, Scarlett wasn't like that. She wasn't one to lie about her personality.

"Well for starters, I like any sort of cool animal, or creature, especially vampires. I may not know that much about them, but I find them fascinating. I like dueling, quidditch,er...clothes, shopping, shoes, boys, writing stories." she finished with a satisfied grin on her face.

There, she hadn't lied, and when she thought about it, her likes weren't all bad.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:05 pm

"Yeah" Alex nodded. By the facial expression she could tell that the girl in front of her didn't do anything like that, or she did but didn't find it fun.

Alex watched as she tapped her hand on her leg and then told her what she likes to do. Some of them weren't bad to Alex. "Well that is interesting. Some of those things are fun if I'm going to be honest" Alex replied. "So you like vampires?".
    Scarlett Moore
    Scarlett Moore
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Scarlett Moore Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:50 pm

Scarlett tilted her head to the side a little, observing Alex's expression. The Ravenclaw got the impression that Alex didn't believe her, but Scarlett decided to let that go, and allow the Slytherin to believe whatever she wanted.

"Yeah, they are actually." she replied with a wide grin, showing that she actually did enjoy doing those things. "Yeah, I find them kind of cool, I don't know a hell of a lot about them, but I still think they're pretty interesting." the young Ravenclaw said, bouncing on the tips of her toes.

Tapping the sides of her legs with her fingers, Scarlett started to look around, wondering when her parents were going to come and pick her up, also because a moment of silence passed and she wasn't sure what to say.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:14 am

Alex nodded to her. "Yeah, those things could be done daily if someone really wanted to do that like every day of every single second" Alex exclaimed. When she brought up the vampire thing and not knowing anything about them, Alex cut in. "There is a entire section in Hogwarts based on creatures of the wizard world, vampires being one of them" Alex said.

"Are you nervous or something?" Alex noticed how she kept bouncing on her feet. Alex pulled out a pack of speariment gum and popped it into her mouth and started to chew. Alex took out a piece and held it out to the young Ravenclaw. "Want a piece?".
    Scarlett Moore
    Scarlett Moore
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Scarlett Moore Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:08 pm

Scarlett shrugged at her comment. She did like what she did, and wouldn't actually mind doing them every day, ever second, as long as she enjoyed what she was doing. "Oh, that's true. I'll check that out when school starts up again." she said nodding her thanks to Alex.

Shaking her head, Scarlett replied, "No, I am generally pretty bouncy, also my dad said he would be here soon, and he's not one for being late." she laughed softly.

"Sure!" she said with a smile as Alex held the piece of gum to her. "Thank you." she said as she took the green gum and popped it into her mouth. It had been a while since she had had gum, but Scarlett always found Spearmint as her top favourite flavour.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:10 pm

Alex nodded and shrugged. "Well you won't be disappointed, there is a lot" Alex replied. She still remembered when her and Jamie went to the library just to read up on vampires.

She nodded in understanding. "Maybe it's traffic" Alex suggested.

Alex shrugged. "No problem, I actually went to the store and I bought six packs of the kind along with two packs of bubble gum" Alex said nonchlantly. Alex was a gum bug.
    Scarlett Moore
    Scarlett Moore
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Scarlett Moore Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:22 pm

Scarlett offered Alex a grin of thanks. Now she would have something to do when she got back to school, other than homework anyways. "Well, I thank you for your help. I'll be sure to check it out." she said grinning broadly.

"Maybe." she replied with a light laugh. It could have been that, or maybe he forgot about her, however that was unlikely. Scarlett's father was too over protective and caring to forget his child.

Raising her eyebrows in surprise, she said, "Wow. You really love gum. I do too, but I'm more of a sour candy person." she shrugged.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:23 pm

Alex shrugged. "Don't thank me, you would have found it on your own if I didn't tell you probably" Alex exclaimed. But Alex would take the thank you though.

Alex nodded. She remembered when her mother or father would pick her up late, it would always be trafic or the fact that her little sister would throw a tantrium until she got what she wanted.

Alex made a disgusted face when Scarlett mentioned sour candy. "Oh, ew to the candy, I usually only eat gum, chips, twizzlers, lollipops, and my brother got me into liking skittles" Alex replied.
    Scarlett Moore
    Scarlett Moore
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Scarlett Moore Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:24 am

Giving a Alex a small shrug, that indicated a 'maybe' as in maybe she would have found it on her own, if she tried. Looking around, Scarlett wondered if traffic was indeed the cause of her father being late, she generally hated when he was late, it made her nervous.

"You don't like candy?" she asked, shock all over her face as she gaped at the girl, eyes wide. Sure she said she liked some candy, but that was like, one of a hundred types compared to what was out there.

"Ah, well. We all can't like the same things." she said with a sigh, but then grinned a little.

Out of the corner of her eye, Scarlett saw a figure walking towards her, and she was certain it could have been her father. Turning her head, she realized it was indeed the man she spoke of. "Hey, sorry to just leave, but my dad's here." she said, pointing to the man now standing and waving her over.

She turned on her heel and began to walk towards him, but briefly turned back to say, "Nice to meet you Alex! I'll see you around school!" Then she was off. She met up with her father and the two disapparated.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:19 am

Alex shook her head. "No, I'm not really into the whole candy thing that other people are into. My younger sister swears that I'm adopted because I don't like gummy bears but I don't care to much for candy" Alex answered honestly.

"True".

Alex followed Scarlett's gaze to see a man. "No problem, you need to get home before the sun sets" Alex understood. The girl looked young and even if Alex wasn't a whole fan of people outside of Slytherin, she'd want her father to pick up her younger sister and not be late.

Alex nodded. "You too Scarlett. Yes I will" Alex replied. The younger girl walked away and Alex popped a bubble with the gum she was chewing. Alex walked away to find something interesting to do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:36 am