Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Finally Free (Silver Trio)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Finally Free (Silver Trio) Empty Finally Free (Silver Trio)

Post by Karmzy Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:46 pm

Karma sighed as she returned to the common room, looking around and flopping across her usual couch. She laid on her back, her head on her arms and her eyes studying the ceiling. She licked her lips slowly, still tasting Aragorn's blood.

It was good to be back.

Last edited by Karma Black on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Finally Free (Silver Trio) Empty Re: Finally Free (Silver Trio)

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:57 pm

Aria sat up from where she'd been lounging idly on her bed in the dorm. Usually, of course, she couldn't sense others from so far away, but Karma was someone the blonde felt particularly close to. She was an exception.

The blonde flew to the door, then down the steps and across the common room. She cleared the back of the couch, landing between Karma's legs and the back of the sofa. Aria grinned at the other girl.

"You're back!" she exclaimed happily by way of greeting.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:05 pm

Karma heard running feet and was tensing for an attack when her sister jumped over the back of the couch and landed.

"SIS!" She said excitedly, sitting up and hugging Aria to her. "There you are!" She had been wondering where her sister had gotten to. She'd actually tried to look for her, but all the insignificant little people had been so ridiculous about her needing to visit the hospital wing and the welcome home party that she hadn't gotten a chance to get away before she hid with that Ravenclaw.

"How are you?"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:02 pm

Aria happily hugged Karma back. "Much better, now," she replied. She had missed her sister, even though they shared no connection by blood.

"I missed you," Aria said, putting words to thought. The blonde pulled back, studying Karma's face. "How're you?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:10 pm

Karma studied Aria. "Better doesn't always mean 'good'." She said softly, meeting her mixed-matched eyes. "Is something bothering you, sis?" She asked, going out on a limb.

She shrugged. "I'm okay, I suppose." She smiled at Aria. "It isn't every day you get kidnapped." She sighed, her eyes going to the fireplace. Her mind wandered to Arsen. Arsen with blue eyes. Arsen in pain. Not being able to protect him because of her fear.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:57 pm

"Of course, I'm good," Aria replied with a faint smirk. "Why wouldn't I be?"

She pouted a bit. "You were missing. Don't you think that would bother me?" She nudged Karma's knee with her own as she settled against the opposite arm of the couch.

"Have fun then, did you? Sounds like it'd be rather dull to me. I mean, were it dangerous, Djinn would've never left Arsen there."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:04 am

Karma looked Aria up and down. If she said she was alright... "Well, that's good then." She said. She nudged Aria back. "You're right I think the only exciting thing was the dumb bird knocking me and Arsen out. After that I just had to listen to a bunch of kids squealing at each other." She left both Djinn and Arsen out of the conversation. She didn't want to think about them both together right now.

She sighed again, looking over at Aria, but she smiled this time. "It's so good to be back, Aria." She said. "I was so worried about you."
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:08 am

Aria brow furrowed slightly. How had it knock out Arsen..? "I was wondering how it managed to take you," she remarked.

"It's good to have you back," the blonde said warmly, then whined.

"Everyone's always worried about me," Aria protested. "Rhys and Jet both told me to stay inside so I wouldn't get kidnapped. I'm not a child. I can look after myself, you know." Her hand rubbed lightly against her ribcage just over her heart, the action easily negligible.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:54 am

Karma shrugged. "Well, I was compromised, and Arsen was human." She said offhand. She frowned. "Muggles have that now. Human-making bullets." She had a faint foreboding about that. She'd have to keep away from them.

She grinned. "Of course we worry about you, dear, we care about you." She ruffled Aria's hair playfully. "We need to do something together. Just us girls. You me and Iva. What do you say?"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:09 am

Aria sat forward abruptly, eyes wide. "Human? How did he become human?" she asked, brow creasing. "Human-making bullets? I don't like the sound of that. He's alright, now? Are you alright? How were you compromised?"

The blonde smoothed her hair back into place with a playful scowl before grinning back.

"We should!" Aria agreed enthusiastically. "What do you have in mind?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:16 am

Karma shrugged. "He seems to be fine. I haven't seen him since we got back." She frowned. She had to find him soon. "Uh. I'm still okay. I wasn't shot. He'd been muggle baiting." she shook her head. "I don't like lightning." Was all she would say on the matter.

"A girls night out." She said with conviction. "No boys allowed." She was still a little hurt because of... "And for that whole time, no boyfriends will exist." She smiled. "We can chat about things we usually wouldn't, and have free reign trying to get boys to buy us drinks. It'll be fun!"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:32 am

Aria's head tilted inquisitively, a flash of confusion in her eyes. She didn't ask, though. If Karma wanted her to know, she would tell her.

"Mm!" Aria agreed. "No boyfriends. Just us girls." She smirked, already imagining the fun they would have. Aria always craved new experiences, especially now.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:37 am

Karma grinne. "Yep. When are you free? We should get iva and go right now." She nodded a few times, sure of herself. "Then we can go and party in Azorat."
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:48 am

Aria promptly bent a leg and pushed herself up, stepping over Karma's legs onto the floor. "Alright!" she said. "We'll find out feisty Russian and go."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:02 pm

"I am not that feisty!"

Iva stood in the doorway, robes open and crumpled to show her shorts and shirt. Her hair was tied in it's normal ponytail, which she pulled out automatically as she sauntered in.

"I do not think I should go. I am not a good party person," she decided, nodding to empathize her point, "And I have a headache- Yous do not want me,"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:05 pm

Karma waved an arm dismissively. "Iva. There you are. Don't you know that Alcohol heals most headaches?" She nodded, sitting up and smiling. "Come on, live a little. It's a girls night out. A night to see how many drinks you can get guys to buy you. We won't even bring any money." She nodded. "And since it's a girl's night, its as if boyfriends don't exist. Come on. It's entirely guilt-free."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:21 pm

Iva shook her head, flopping on a chair. "No. I am not going. Damian would get mad," She faked a yawn, trying to be left alone.

"I am not leaving unless you drag me out of here,"

She let that sit in the air, running her fingers through her hair. "Unless you think we will really get free drinks and such,"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:12 am

Aria smiled sweetly at Iva. "I'm sure that can be arranged," she stated seriously, mismatched eyes sparkling. She perched herself upon the arm of Iva's chair.

"If Karma thinks we can get free drinks, she is probably right. We are all pretty and boys are simple. It would not be hard."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:29 am

Karma grinned. "Of course there will be free drinks! We're... we're... we're the Silver Trio!" She pointed at each of them. "Together we're invincible!" She nodded a few times, smiling.

"So.... let's go now, eh?" she pointed to the floo. "Where would you guys like to go? It can't be anywhere we'll be recognized, with it being during term now..." She grinned. "How does France sound?"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:25 pm

Aria nodded agreeably. "France is as good a place as any," she replied, then added as explanation for her sudden use of the language, "I read a lot."

Rising back to her feet, she tugged on Iva's hand to make the other girl do the same.

"Let's go!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:54 pm