Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Finally finding a friend.

Tiana Diamond
    Tiana Diamond
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Finally finding a friend. Empty Finally finding a friend.

Post by Tiana Diamond Mon May 21, 2012 8:01 pm

Tiana walked slowly to the lake, twirling a little in her dress. It was light blue, just above the knee, and surprisingly comfortable. She sighed and sat down, waiting. She had a feeling he wouldn't show. She didn't mind, being alone was something she enjoyed, but she thought it was about time she found a real friend. She closed her eyes and relaxed, enjoying being there, the quietness, the serenity.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Finally finding a friend. Empty Re: Finally finding a friend.

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 8:07 pm

Daniel runs to the lake. He smiles at his friend. he is dressed in grass green capri pants, a light green shirt with darker vertical stripes that are hardly noticable, white shoes that stop just below his ankles (which look bare due to ankle socks) and a yellow tie. his hair is slciked to the side. "hey tiana! you look fabulous today."
    Tiana Diamond
    Tiana Diamond
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tiana Diamond Mon May 21, 2012 8:16 pm

Tiana stood up smiling. "Hi Dan! Thanks. I just found this at the bottom of my trunk. You look great!" she complimented, pulling on the hem of it a little. "I wish it was longer," she mumbled, sitting back down and patting the grass next to her. "Come sit," she said sweetly, extending her legs in front of her and smiling out at the lake. She loved it here. It was her favorite place to be, besides the library. "How're you?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 8:19 pm

Daniel grins "im great" he looks around and frowns a little "why sit on the ground... i spent an hour working on this outfit, i dont wanna wreck it...and i can help with the dress." he pulls out a needle and thread. "how long did you want it?"
    Tiana Diamond
    Tiana Diamond
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tiana Diamond Mon May 21, 2012 8:27 pm

Tiana stood back up and grinned. "Fair enough. And if this dress gets dirty, my mother might just eat me alive," she joked, smoothing it out and looking down at it. "I dunno, really. I just feel so exposed in it, you know? Maybe just a bit longer. Below the knee?" she asked, amazed that he was so practical and handy. "You know there's probably a spell for that?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 8:30 pm

Daniel looks at her, shocked and appauled. "i never mix magic and fashion, they're two seperate passions, theyre likeorange juice and tooth paste, each searve a purpose in my life but id never dare mix them." he lengthens the dress. "there hows that?"
    Tiana Diamond
    Tiana Diamond
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tiana Diamond Mon May 21, 2012 8:42 pm

Tiana watched in awe as he lengthened her dress, and hugged him tightly afterwards. "Thanks Dan!" she said happily, twirling in a circle again with her arms above her head. "I kinda see what you mean. I don't like mixing my art with magic either... It just makes stuff awkward and at times messy," she admitted, taking her folded sketchbook from her bag. She opened it and laughed at some of the pictures. She hadn't expected to much of it to come true. She'd found a friend, which was what the first picture was. A nine year old Tiana stood with a friend.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 8:50 pm

Daniel smiles in awe. "these are great. you have true potential." he flips through the sketch book. "im an okay artist. i dont like to brag."
    Tiana Diamond
    Tiana Diamond
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tiana Diamond Mon May 21, 2012 8:56 pm

Tiana blushed a little. Daniel was the first person who had seen her art, and for him to say it was good made her happy. "Thanks," she said. When he came to one she had drawn of the fire she was in, she flicked it to a different picture as quickly as possible. She paled a little when she saw it and didn't speak for a while. "Uh..." she said pathetically, her voice cracking. She nearly broke down crying, but she refused to do so. She had been bullied before for showing her emotions. It wasn't happening again.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Daniel glances at the picture. "fire huh... its okay, let it outi am not one to judge people for being different, look at me, im gay." he laughs weakly.
    Nolan Heartford
    Nolan Heartford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nolan Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 9:44 pm

Nolan walked to the lake he had a brown shirt on and a blackk hoodie and blacks jeans and converse.He looked Oh hi Daniel good to see you he snickered.
    Tiana Diamond
    Tiana Diamond
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tiana Diamond Mon May 21, 2012 9:58 pm

Tiana took a shaky breath before she spoke. "When I was a kid, my... My dad and brother... They died. In a fire. Started by rebels. I got out alive, two burn marks, with my mother. I was lucky. I nearly fell into the flames, but my mum hoisted me back to safety," she said, having flashbacks of the day. She pulled her hair away from her neck and turned to show him the scar there. Then she pulled the dress up cautiously to reveal the still pink mark behind her knee. "I drew that after an acting class. They were all mocking me. I collapsed crying. They mocked me even more," Tiana admitted, shrugging like it was no big deal. She didn't usually tell people of her problems and past. She didn't like re-living it. "Sorry for unloading this all off on you..."
    Nolan Heartford
    Nolan Heartford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nolan Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 10:12 pm

Nolan looked at Tiana good to see you Tiana.Nolan looked snorted you my brother friend.Nolan looked he sat down and his evil eyes locked on the thrid years.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat May 26, 2012 2:41 am

Daniel hugs tiana "that's so sad! im sorry tiana!" he notices his brother and glares at him. "nolan what do you want? yes she's my friend. do you have a problem with that? with your gay disgrace of a brother having friends? if so speak up now."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:31 am