Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

crazy world of choices {CELESTE}

Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

crazy world of choices {CELESTE}  Empty crazy world of choices {CELESTE}

Post by Aveneil Corbett Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:56 am

It was nearing curfew, but Neil had no intention of going back inside until at least an hour more. The boredom contained within the walls of the school was beginning to frustrate and tire him. Things at home were going worse, as it happened, with him being the perfect rebel. Not intentionally of course, he just did not want to be his parents' little puppet anymore.

The Priduex ran a hand through his dark brown hair, a few strands covering his forehead as he strolled casually around the garden. He could not even begin to contemplate why he was here of all the places, finding it odd for his choice of location.

Sitting down against one of the trees, he leaned his head against the wood and closed his eyes, not really hearing the approaching footsteps.
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

crazy world of choices {CELESTE}  Empty Re: crazy world of choices {CELESTE}

Post by Celeste Belrose Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:21 am

"Hey, curfew's coming. Wouldn't you want to go back inside now?" the Vallee asked the familiar figure sitting in front of her, a hand clutching a brass telescope, while the other on her brown shoulder bag, containing all the items she needed for her usual stargazing. She ran her fingers through her hair as she bit her lip, her gaze fixed on the boy she once met in the place she had never dreamed of.

Sighing as a shy smile flashed across her face, she sat beside him, and the urge of curiosity overwhelmed her, "Is there anything wrong? It's not like every night I see someone here. I'm usually alone during this time of day. And, I have a theory that the emotional people come by here. Well, except for me for the record." she shrugged.
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:52 pm

"Not really, I would much rather stay out here," the Priduex murmured as he opened his eyes and glanced at the girl. "Celeste, right?" He questioned, recalling the night he had met her at the club. There was nothing unusual about that, though their meeting had been slightly entertaining for him. Nodding his head towards the telescope in her hand, he smirked, "A fan of astronomy then? It is actually quite an interesting subject, too bad I rarely pay attention to it whenever my parents mention it."

He let out a small laugh at that. "Emotional people, you say? Well, you and I both are the exceptions in that," he remarked with a shake of his head. "Just needed some fresh air or something, I guess," he shrugged his shoulders in response. "You come here every night with that telescope of yours?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:57 am