Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Treading new ground (OPEN)

Treading new ground (OPEN) Empty Treading new ground (OPEN)

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Fang wondered around he was new to the country and he wanted to explore. He made his way over to one of the graves and sat with his back keaning against it's head stone.

He sighed turning to look at the name. John Abbort? Stupid muggle name he thought. Died saving the ones he loved. He let out a little snort as his hand went to touch the tattoo just behind his ear. He was in school, all Jaegers got the tattoo once they turned 10 and he was 12 now and yet he still wasn't used to it.

He shrugged to himself and pulled the head off his cane to reveal a sword. "Hello again." He smiled running his hand along the flat side of the sword. "Now your a beauty i'll have to thank father later." He whispered then spun his head round at the sound of a snapping twig.

"Who goes there?" He asked getting to his feet the sword raised.

Treading new ground (OPEN) Empty Re: Treading new ground (OPEN)

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:01 am

Charlotte had been painting in the graveyard and she had heard someone come in and start talking to themselves, from their accent it sounded like they weren't from around here so she wondered if they were lost. Biting her lip an screwing up her courage Charlotte left her easel where it stood and walked over to the sound of the voice.

Peering out from behind a tree before approaching Charlotte smiled at she saw, it was only a boy, he looked about a second year, so she thought that it might be safe to talk to him.

Breath catching in her throat as she slunk out from behind the tree at the sight of the sword pointed at her.

"Me."

She smiled happily at the boy.

"I'm sorry for intruding, I'll leave if you like I just wondered if you were lost, you know, that accent and all."

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 8:59 pm

He frowned not lowering his sword his families instincts kicking in. Don't trust anyone. Everyone has the potential to turn against you. Be the hunter Fang not the hunted. Rang his fathers words.

"Who's me? Do you go to Hogwarts?" He asked spinning the knife around to slip back into his cane.

"Oh sorry i'm always on edge it's how i've been taught." He smiled weakly. "The names Fang, Fang Jaeger and im from Germany. I'm transferring to Hogwarts this year."

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 7:10 am

Charlotte's smile grew when he put the sword away and she came a little closer to him, looking at the gravestone next to him, it was of course a beautiful design as were all the old headstones here, withered and decayed with time.

"I'm Charlotte Smith, I do go to Hogwarts yes, second year Slytherin."

Sitting down on the graveyard floor, not leaning against any graves for fear of angry wraiths appearing she looked at Fang with soft eyes.

"Hogwarts is a long way from home, were you sad to leave it?"

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 4:14 pm

"Nice to meet you Char seems we may be having classes together. It's nice to finally meet a Slytherin." He smiled. "I'll be in Slytherin too since i was placed in Dunkleheit at Durmstrang which is the Durmstrangs equivalent of Slytherin." He explained scratching his tattoo.

"I wasn't at home. My home is Germany but since my parents wanted me to go to Durmstrang i've been living in Russia which is freezing might i add. I've come accustomed to wearing a fur coat for two years now. It's weird being able to wear a leather jacket without freezing to death." He smiled.

"So how is Hogwarts? I've heard great things about the headmaster but then not so great things from my brother." He smirked. "Is it true he can get in your head?"

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 10:01 am

Charlotte smiled as Fang began to relax slightly around her and she felt a lot more comfortable with thr sword carefully stowed away in it's cane casing than she did with it brandished at her.

"Oh really? Excellent! I shall look forward to the classes we share, what are you planning on taking?"

Playing absent mindedly with a strand of her hair Charlotte waited for him to reply before she picked up on something else that he had said to her before, his brother? Who was that?

"Who is your brother? I might know him...although I don't think there's another person called Jaeger at the school."

Charlotte bit her lip and thought for a moment, in terms of it being a building it was beautiful and the people there were wonderful but there was always something about it that made her uneasy.

"It's a lovely place, most of the Slytherins are alright so you'll make some friends in no time, the Headmaster, well I have my own grudge against him so I'm a little bias but I would have to say the Professors to watch out for are the two Professor Romain's and Professor Smith."

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 12:13 pm

"Erm well i'm taking..." He thought for a second trying to remember the classes his parents had signed him up for. "... Transfiguration, Duelling, Occlumency. Defense against the Dark arts and Potions thats all i need apparently." He shrugged. "What about you? What lessons do you take?"

"Arsen Barela or Malfoy or what ever he's calling himself nowadays. Do you know him?" He asked shoving his space hand into his pocket whilst the other clung onto his cane. "We're not blood brothers but he's as good as. We've helped each other a lot since we met two years ago and it seems he loves his new life, well most of it anyway. It's better now and im happy for him." He smiled.

"Tell anyone about this and i will kill you. No one hurts my brother in anyway. Understand? He has enough on his plate without stupid rumours going around the school." He said spinning his cane in his hand.

He shrugged. "I'm not really there to make friends I have to learn to become the best... to be a real Jaeger." He sighed. "Yeah and what do they teach?" He asked.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 12:28 pm

Charlotte smiled and nodded at Fang they would indeed be taking most of the same lessons together, thinking about the ones she took Charlotte bit her lip before saying:

"I'm taking duelling, transfiguration, potions, history of magic, muggle studies and herbology."

Making sure that she had got all of the things down that she had taken she looked up from counting on her fingers with a little smile sent Fang's way. This smile only grew when his brother turned out to be Arsen, however, when he threatened her she frowned and her red eyes glinted with this very anger she was feeling.

"Arsen Malfoy is my boyfriend. I hardly think I'm going to do wrong by him." Charlotte muttered in a low warning voice.

"Besides, you kill me and Arsen will kill you. It's as simple as that."

Shrugging her shoulders and disliking the boy more and more by the passing minute Charlotte sighed and said:

"Professor Richard Romain teaches Transfiguration, Professor Briony Romain teaches duelling and Professor Smith teaches potions."

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 2:12 pm

He smiled. "Oh well we'll be taking a few lessons together. Ooo history of magic? I get enough of that at home without having to study it too. How can you stand it?" He asked.

"Oh." Was all he said before he turned back to look at her. "Mich und mein mund. Forgive me i don't always think before i speak." He said brushing a bit of dust off his coat. "I knew Arsen had a girlfriend i just didn't realise i'd meet her this soon." He smiled.

"Hmm i'm sure he will he has a nasty temper."

"So i have the pleasure of being in all their classes." He smirked. "Wait is this Professor Richard Romain the master Arsen keeps talking about?" He asked one eyebrow raised.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 7:40 pm

Charlotte chuckled a little and shrugged her shoulders as he asked her about historys of magic she didn't actually know why she took it she just got bundled up in it by her friend at the time persuading her to join.

"My friend told me to join, it was the biggest mistake ever because he is now a not my friend and b the class is deadly boring."

With a wry smile she gestured to herself.

"Well here I am, in my full glory!"

Charlotte nodded her head with a small frown once more.

"He does have a pretty wicked temper on him, luckily I've only been on the recieving end of that once. And that once was enough for me."

Wondering just how Fang knew all of this Charlotte decided him and Dark must still keep corresponding between each other.

"Yes that is his master Richard Romain, a really dedicated and powerful man."

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 11:39 pm

"Oh so why don't you quit? You can quit lessons at the end of the year right?" He asked not sure on the rules at Hogwarts yet. "At Durmstrang we could change lessons at the end of the year if we so desired. I did it lots of times." He smirked. "I just fail at all lessons except duelling im good at that."

"Well it's nice to finally meet the girl i've heard so much about. You've changed him and his life. I've not seen him so happy." He smiled.

"You've been on the recieving end? What did you do?" He asked genuinely shocked that he would turn on her.

"Wow he leaves for one year gets a beautiful girlfriend a billionaire father and a really cool Master. I'm so jealous yet happy for him."

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 11:51 am

Charlotte frowned, now didn't she look stupid, she had signed herself up for another year of History of Magic without knowing she could quit. Darn. Sighing she rapped her knuckled against her head and giggled at Fang, sometimes she could be so stupid.

"Ugh why didn't I click onto this!"

Charlotte felt her hair turn slightly pink at the ends, so Dark had told Fang about her? That was really cute.

"Really? T-t-thats really sweet. I bet you're sick of hearing about me."

Smiling once more she remembered the first day that they had met.

"Well Dark was just trying to test my strength of will and he tried to take my art set away and nobody, and I mean nobody does that, so I got angry at him and he got angry back. I don't think it was as bad as he could have been though."

Charlotte shook her head with a wry smile.

"Beautiful huh?"

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 10:57 pm

"Don't worry about it i only knew because my parents asked." He smiled. "They don't seem to like me failing so much." He chuckled.

He turned to see her hair change colour and gasped in excitement. "Oh your a metamorphus." He smiled. "That is awesome man. He did not tell me about you being this talented." He smiled. "Tell me can you turn into anything at any time?" He asked in interest.

He smiled gently. "Just a little but it's so much nicer to meet you in person. His letters just didn't do you justice. But you can tell he's mad about you." He smiled turning to watch as a bird landed on the nearest tree.

"Well remind me never to steal your art supplies." He smiled. "I dont think you would have gotten out of there without at least a scar if he was in a full swing mood." He said. "Trust me it's how we met. See this..." He said pulling back the sleeve of his left arm to reveal a burn. "... i wasn't quick enough to move out the way. Of course it would have helped to know what he could do but eventually, i can't even remember how but eventually we became friends." He explained pulling his sleeve back down.

"Yes beautiful and you don't even know it which just adds to your beauty." He smiled.

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 2:17 pm

As Fang gasped Charlotte felt her hair turn white again and she looked around the space they were in just in case there was anyone there, but with a smile she realised what he was gasping at and blushed again her hair turning pink at the roots. Holding her hands up in a sign to wait for her, Charlotte bit her lip and transformed into a perfect copy of Fang before winking and changing back.

"I'm good at the physical thing. But not the voices, I can't seem to get them right and I keep wanting to ask Dark for help but I keep forgetting to do so!"

Sighing a little she smiled again and looked carefully at the scar making a painful face as if thinking about how much that would have hurt Charlotte grinned and bravely said:

"Wow looks like you two have a great relationship together, the first time you meet you fight huh? Maybe it's just Dark's style."

Charlotte bit her lip and blushed even deeper shade of pink, the whole of her hair turning that colour as she did so.

"Thank you I guess." She whispered

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 7:32 am

"Does your hair always do that when you get embarrassed?" He asked smirking as her hair changed back to pink. "Wow don't ever do that again please it's just weird tosee yourself." He smirked shuddering slightly.

"Yeah Arsen's good at that he used to fool everyone into believing he was Russian whilst we were at Durmstrang... and now he doesn't even sound Italian now he covers it so well. To any outsides he sounds English i have no idea why he hides his accent cause he proud to be Italian." He said scratching his arm.

"Dark? Is that his nickname? Pretty ironic really since he gives off light." He smiled. "But i'm sure he would love to help if you ask him. I pretty sure he'd do anything for you the way he talked about you."

"Yeah we do its a love hate relationship." He smirked. "But he's my brother so i got to love him." He smiled.

"Your welcome."

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 2:54 pm

Charlotte right on cue felt her hair grow a deeper pink and she wound a strand of hair around her finger averting her eyes from Fang until she had managed to calm her hair down to just a shade of rose pink, she supposed it was true but it was an aspect of her that she was going to have to learn to control.

"Y-y-yes it does."

She stuttered before looking Fang back in the eyes.

"And yes it is his nickname, theres a little story behind it and I made it up myself, strictly speaking I'm not supposed to use it in front of other people because of the story behind it but you're his brother I'm sure that it's safe to say it around you."

Charlotte smiled and continued to play with her own hair relaxing herself as she did so, eventually her hair went back to it's pink state.

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 11:04 pm

He laughed. "That's amazing. Most people just blush, i bet Arsen just loves that. I know i would if i were him." He smiled.

"Oh yeah so what is this story then? Or is it some bit dark secret that im not allowed to know about?" He smirked pressing the end of his cane into the grave before him.

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 6:31 am

Charlotte bit her lip, she had been told not to tell anyone about the group that she had joined with Dark but then again this was his brother we're talking about so it wouldn't be that bad to tell him...would it? Sighing and fighting some internal battle with herself Charlotte finally opened her eyes from concentrating with a smile.

"Well it's just, it stemmed from a group that we both joined and the book he was reading both were rather...dark....so that became his nickname."

Shrugging her shoulders Charlotte grinned:

"Better than babe or honey or something repulsive like that though."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:32 pm

He raised an eyebrow senseing her internal struggle. "Hmm." He said tilting his head to the side. "Does this group happen to fight for what's right?" He asked. "Cause well someone needs to sort this twisted way we live. It's just not right." He frowned shaking his head. He didn't want to say anything else cause you never know who could be listening in.

"Yeah that's our Arsen he just loves the dark which is kinda ironic don't you think?" He chuckled to himself. "I think i'll have to buy him a white leather jacket to match his personality."

He shuddered. "I never did get why men allow themselves to be call those names it just sounds soo... well so feminine." He said shuddering again.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:42 pm

Charlotte realised that Dark had probably told Fang all about the group in a letter and as soon as he had begun to guess what she had meant she started nodding subconciously at every word that she agreed with before he had even finished speaking.

"Yes it is a group exactly like that."

Her voice a little below a whisper not knowing who could be listening into this conversation, her sense of smell although better than others was still untrained and the smell of death blocked out live aromas.

"I think he'll probably burn the jacket and kick your butt."

Charlotte pulled her tongue out and giggled a little bit.

"I just find it really degrading, like, I have a name, use it. At least my nickname is meaningful."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:44 pm

He nodded. "Thought so he always was a little... dark." He smirked. "I still have no idea why fire chose such a dark person after all it is known for giving off light. But still at least we wont loose him in the dark." He smirked.

"Hmm you're probably right i dont think i've ever seen him in anything other than black and dark green. Maybe i should introduce him to the colour wheel see if there are any other colours he likes?"

"Yeah i agree it's rather annoying and sickening to hear other couples doing it out in public it totally puts me off my food. Hey babe how are you? Grr it's so annoying." He frowned shaking his head.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:06 am