Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

To Alec Blanchard

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

To Alec Blanchard Empty To Alec Blanchard

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:15 pm

I hate my life. Did I ever tell you that? If not, now you know.

Ran into Kait last week and found out that she ran away from school and is now apparently some French pureblood! Or pretending to be, I don't know. We were too busy trying not to kill each other.

She was not acting like my sister at all!! It was as though some stranger had appeared in front of me. And she did not even have the nerve to tell me what happened. While I was stuck in St.Mungos, she was off being a rich snob.

I think I need help before I lose my mind completely.

-Flower

Last edited by Iris Grayson on Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

To Alec Blanchard Empty Re: To Alec Blanchard

Post by Alec Blanchard Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:06 pm

Flower,

a French pureblood? Really? That's... well, unexpected. Do you have any idea what led her to this? Wait, do you even have family members who are French?

Honestly, Gray, I don't know. She must have had a reason for all this. I dunno what I can do to help, but I'll certainly be on the lookout, I'll owl you if I happen to see her around. Did she tell you what last name she's using? Maybe I've met the family before. . .

Things will get better. They always do, don't they? Sure, they end up getting worse later, but that's not the point.

- Alec.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:23 pm

Pretty Boy,

Apparently, I have a grandmother who happens to be French and she owled Kait saying something about finding to clear the insanity that has been running in our family for generations. What the fuck? My sister was NOT insane, though that stupid lady has made her lose her mind now.

I don't think you'll see her around; I told her to go back to Durmstrang. Merlin knows if she reached there or not. She says her last name is 'Holender'. I don't care what shit she says, but there is no way in hell am I listening to some old lady.

But I am so sick of waiting for good things to happen. The people I do care for, does not understand me even a goddamn little or how fucked up things are! Except for you.

In one way, I feel like leaving my life behind like Kait did.

-Flower

Last edited by Iris Grayson on Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:54 am; edited 3 times in total
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:04 pm

Dear Flower,

I've never met you sister, but from what you've told me she seems more carefree and reckless than insane. Insane is just taking it a bit too far, but have you ever thought that maybe your grandmother just said that so Kait would join forces with her, or whatever? Maybe she plans to use her on her new evil plan. And we'll have to rescue her and save the day, awesome story, don't you think?

Alright, but now I'm serious. It's good you told her to go back to Durmstrang, she'll be safe there. But did she even
    listen to you? Wait - back up a bit, Holender? As in, Arkadi Holender? She is your grandmother? Merlin! I've grown up hearing all about pureblood families from my grandparents, and one of the most famous ones were the Holenders. Can't believe you're related to them. It's just now that's hitting me - you have a complicated family. Adopted parents, then you find out your mom is a Greek drunk who tries to kill you and you have a twin sister, and then a French grandmother, not to mention a father who had weird friends who kidnapped you. . . That must suck. You need to explain to me your family tree later on.

Have you talked to them, your other friends? Explained to them the sitch? (Isn't that how you Americans say it?) We should meet up and get a drink one of these days.

Please, if you ever chose to leave your life behind, take me with you. Or at least tell me so I can keep annoying you. I mean, helping. Yeah, so I can keep helping you.

- Alec.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:18 am

Pretty Boy,

Dude, that's what I said, she's NOT insane. Honestly? She's actually a lot like me. The only thing is we do not look alike, but everything else, we're pretty much the same. Sort of. Sometimes I'm worse than her, as far showing affections is considered. I couldn't give a fuck about our messed up family, but she does. By the looks of it, Kait has already fallen prey to that lady's plans. Good thing you said 'we' by the way, saving the day or not, that's comforting.

I'm almost certain she went back because I called her a coward numerous times (which she hates like shit) and guilted her into confessing she missed her friends and boyfriend. What the fuck?! Even YOU know about them?! And yes, it is Arkadi Holender, whoever the hell that is, that Kait mentioned. No Blanchard, I had NO idea that my family tree is so complicated. Well, as I keep discovering new members of my family, I'll keep you posted. By the way, that bitch tried to kill Kait also. I swear to you, once I'm out of Hogwarts, I am going to murder that woman.

My only other friend is in a coma at the moment. Long story. And please stop referring to me as an American, I am Greek you know. Though I'm sure my foster parents would appreciate you calling me American. Yes! Can we PLEASE meet up?! Name the time and place, I'll be there.

As if you are so jobless to run away with me. You have a good life, unlike my fucked up one. How are things at home anyway? Is your dad still being an idiot? And I know you just want to annoy rather than help me

-Flower

Last edited by Iris Grayson on Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:03 pm

Flower,

Well, being called a coward is always a good start. Really makes you reflect on the person you've become. If it was me, though, I'd be more angered than anything. Not sure if it would make me go back... Anyway, of course I know about them. They're one of the most famous (and mysterious, might I add) pureblood families. Wait - is she your grandmother from your mother's side or your father's? I'd like to see your family tree some day cause I'm getting confused. She tried to kill her too? Don't murder her, please. The woman's mental, not worth your time. Let's kill someone who deserves it, alright?

Coma? Sheesh. What happened? I know you're Greek, but you live in
    America, do you not? Maybe you should start calling me Brazilian, then, instead of French. I need to actually start studying for my OWL's, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to leave Beauxbatons... hm, do you feel like coming to Palaisvue? Haven't been to Crêpes Belles in a while, we could meet up there.

He's always an idiot, especially since his thing with the new girlfriend seems to be rather serious. And silly me, thought having a break from your marriage meant no dating other people. They're getting divorced, though neither of them has said anything to me. I know it'll be better for them, maybe I can ask to live with mum.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:13 pm

Pretty Boy,

She even asked me to help her, and trust me, she HATES doing that. Just like me. But don't worry, I'm beginning to see that I can annoy you with my troubles whenever. Okay, maybe I've been spending a little too much time with street people rather than paying attention. They're from my father's side. Probably forgot to mention that my 'mother' is a Muggle. Next time I see you, I'll try to keep the tree really simple. Actually, she is worth all my time. No one does that to Kait and gets away with it. When I'm out of school, I'll do it. I know you won't help, so I'm not even gonna ask.

She took an overdose of a sleeping potion. Fucking side-effects or something, and I'm freaking out. Sitting by her bedside right now. Brazilian Blanchard; has a nice ring to it. Ah, how sweet of you to assume that I don't have OWL's to study for. But sure, I'll be there.

They're getting divorced?! Fuck. I wish I was with you right now. You and your sister need to get out of there pretty boy. I will personally 'talk' to your father if you want. Just know that I'm here.

-Flower
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:57 pm

Flower,

No, she is not. I can't believe I'm actually being the reasonable one in this, but mentally unstable people are definitely not worth your time. She tried to kill you and your sister, and she does deserve all the pain she can get, but not from you. She's insane, who knows what she can do? Plus, I'm sure hating you both was not the only reason she tried to kill you. She is mental, she can't help it. I'm not defending her, trust me, I hate that woman and all she's done for you. But you can't go to jail because you killed a crazy woman. I won't let you do that.

Oh, damn. That sucks. Hope she gets well. Brazilian Blanchard. . . it does, doesn't it? Like Greek Grayson. And no, not that you don't have OWL's to study for. I'm just assuming your brain is bigger than mine and you don't have to study as much. You're welcome.

It's alright, I'm actually liking it better this way. My mother deserves someone better, my father's turned into a complete ass. Not who he used to be, at all. I'm more worried about Mel than anything else.

Meet me at Crêpes Belles tomorrow, can you make it at around five? (click)
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:22 am

Pretty Boy,

Oh wow, you make it sound so easy. But believe me, it's not so easy to not want to murder someone that woman. On one hand, it makes me sad that I'm saying this about my birth mother, but honest to Merlin she doesn't deserve that title. Won't let me? I've done lots of things no one has allowed me to, why should this one be any different? No worries, I won't drag you into this. Just know that you're the first and only person I'll come to in case I decide to do it.

Brazilian Blanchard and Greek Grayson; that sounds fuck hot, don't you think? Well yes, it is obvious my brain is bigger than yours, but not so much on the studying aspect. Eh, I'll spend some extra hours before I come over to see you.

You, Mel and your mother are damn lucky to have each other, I hope you know that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:02 pm